Whackadoodles 3, et al, too

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by koldkase, Apr 22, 2008.

1. coloradokares

coloradokares Member

So that is the deal? Really? rashomon you got to read this.

2. Pedro

Pedro Member

That is the deal for about 5 years now...some things never change, now someone tell me, please, that Mame is still Mame.

3. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Hey, Pedro. Good to see you. How is China?

Mame is still mame :mame: which is to say, a majorly disconnected airhead who has no conscience and no common sense. She's as much the name-dropper and cloying sycophant as ever. She also continues to spread lies :lier: and disinformation, refusing to open her eyes to the truth about all the harm done to innocent people because of her inability to stop and THINK about what pure manure she is spreading. She will never admit what she's done because she might have to accept she's not ALL THAT, either. Oh well, if you're dumb, you're dumb. Mame is dumb.

Which brings me to the topic at hand: gutter candy, mame, jams. ALL have ONE THING in common: THEY'RE EGOTISTICAL NARCISSISTS who don't care one WHIT about anyone or anything else, because in their little minds, IT'S ALL ABOUT THEM. "Inside sources", "I've been told", "my documents"...it's always the same with them. MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME.

4. Pedro

Pedro Member

China is well, thanks for asking.

So nothing have changed...good

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice