Humor The Rat, Check IN Please!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Dec 13, 2008.

1. Elle

Elle Member

I'll send you my e-mail address Dee Dee, it will be much easier!:)

2. Elle

Elle Member

Isn't it sad RR when you look at this Christmas photo with all these innocent children not knowing what was going to happen to their friend JonBenét Ramsey. Life is so unfair, isn't it?

3. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Because I can't say no to you :mears:

4. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Who in their right mind would have thought we would be here, at this time, dealing with the outrages crap from a so called D.A. and that Justice For JonBenet was still out of our reach but hopefully, someday, within our grasp.

I have been re-reading all the Lacy crap and I can't believe it. What is so horrifying is to hear the media say, "The Ramseys have been cleared in their daughters death through DNA." That is such A LIE.

This case is proof that we can't trust the media. They are puppets to the powerful.

It's all here for the reading. All the real information on the case. It's not rumor, it's not conjecture, it is hard dark facts.

One of the hardest facts of all is that DNA DOES NOT clear the parents.

OK, now what was I suppose to do on this thead??? Check in???

Hi, just me, checking in.

Love,
    Tricia

5. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Or to JonBenet, Sweetheart.......:heart:

6. heymom

heymom Member

I'm back. I can't stay away for long.

I am still praying that JonBenet will have her justice, someday...

:cand:

7. RiverRat

Never say Never!

8. Pearlsim

Pearlsim FFJ Senior Member

Sorry it's taken me so long to check in - busy with Christmas stuff and a very sick mother.

I'm still here. Sometimes I get so disgusted with all the shenanigans surrounding the Ramsey case that I can hardly stand to hear more. But, in the end, I can't forget the little girl who didn't deserve to be so cruelly treated, both in life and in death.

I pray the day will come when something or someone will finally reveal the truth of what happened the night JonBenet was murdered.

9. RiverRat

No apologizing on this thread, just by showing up proves that your head and heart are still in the right place! I am very sorry to hear that your Mom is not feeling well, but with you playing nurse, that has to be the best care she could ever want.....so you take all the time away that you need since it looks like we will still be here whenever you pop back in!

10. Harley

Harley Member

I am here. I have never been a prolific writer so I mostly lurk and lately real life has been a chore but I will always be here.

11. ravens_tears

ravens_tears Member

I'm still here. Still praying for justice.

12. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Hey, ravens tears, love your hat and your signature. :floor:

13. RiverRat

Now this is Music to my ears and a Wondful Visual Visit as I say Goodbye to 2008!

14. RiverRat

Thank you so much for adding to the list......Now I'm just wondering how those that have moved on managed to do so.

15. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

OH, Harley, long time no see! How have you been? Okay, you don't have to answer, but thanks for your show of support. It's been a long haul, hasn't it?

16. RiverRat

Correct me if I am wrong, but you are one of the original posters from the very beginning, aren't you? If so, that definitely gives you a pass to hang out on the sidelines! Thank you so much for checking in - doesn't it feel great to outlast jameson?!

17. RiverRat

Just as long as she knows how much we still love her, she's allowed to come and go freely as long as she lets us know from time to time that she is doing okay - and that we are always here for anything Ms. Harley needs!!!

18. Little

Little Member

Present :)

19. Karen

Karen Member

Oh RR! So then everybody that checked in with you on this thread gets to be invited to your wedding?? I love CheezWhiz.:jumpie:

20. RiverRat

Absolutley, Karen......I mean, if it's okay with the mafia, I mean, GWPS!!!

Thank You, Little - :uthere:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice