Christmas #12 2008

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Dec 25, 2008.

1. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

WE Love it, Sweetie! It IS just what I would want, so thank you for thinking of us. As KK mentioned, I was on the road and having technical difficulties here and there along the way, so I missed your creation until now!

2. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

Oh you lucky Miss Rat...this GWP just wants to add my warmest and jealousist congratulations!!! Woo Hoo...you bet your sweet ratlets the Scot and I will get cracking when we get a minnie to spare.....

Couldn't have happened to a nicer rat :)

3. RiverRat

Jealousist?!! I LOVE this word and shall use it all day out of appreciation for your sweet comments and of course........The GWP - Long May They Live!

4. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Yeah well, the way things are going, our Zotto probably won't be "jealousist" for long. (wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more, say no more) If you want details, I CAN be bought. :yes:

5. RiverRat

Nuff Said!!! LOL and for Free....sigh......still so much to teach you, My Love!

6. Cherokee

I was just thinking about the karma ... GWP Zotto will need to be careful what she plans for your wedding, because in the future, you could be helping to plan hers. :floor:

Oh, and you'll be pleased to know that according to the Chinese calendar, 2009 is the year of the RAT! :clap:

7. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

NO! Are you telling me that my dearest, most beloved agent Zotto is going to have her own wedding?! ::shocked2

Starring ME?!! Her best DIVA ever?!! :camera: :takeabow: :camera: :camera:

8. Cherokee

I'm not TELLING anything, but watch this space. Sven has been replaced, and the weather isn't the only thing that's hot Down Under. ;)

9. RiverRat

Victory is MINE!!! What a note to end this year on!!!

10. ravens_tears

ravens_tears Member

I know I'm not here much but wanted to wish everyone a wonderful New Year! And offer my Congratulations as well.... :)

11. Niner

Niner Active Member

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

And Congrats! RAT!!!

12. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

Zotto is.....speechless!! Ha ha...stay tuned, but in the meantime we are going to give Ratty the BESTEST wedding....

13. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Well. That takes the cake. Speechless? GREAT TIMING. :pout:

But I suspect you, in your own guttah way, are letting Rat have her moment. So...I will withdraw my pout until the Rat drives away in the RV...beer cans from our collection clanging down the highway ramp....

After that...ALL BETS ARE OFF! :pirate:

HAPPY NEW YEAR, GUTTAH MATES!
    :toast:​

14. RiverRat

Hey - there is no date set here, so technically my moment is over, sooooooo....

SPILL IT!

15. Cherokee

I have come here to humbly apologize. My Chinese informant was wrong. 2008 was the year of the Rat. 2009 is the year of Ox. Obviously, 2008 was VERY good year for our Rat. :)

16. RiverRat

Indeed it was! I am very blessed......

17. Karen

Karen Member

It warms my heart to see you so happy.:cheerful:

18. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Happy New Years to all!

RR...paper plates and napkins make the best guttah wedding setting. Get the white ones and dole out the magic markers. Invite your guttah buddies to a good old fashion wedding bee....(like a quilting bee)...and customise your plate settings with little rat drawings on the plates, napkins and paper cups.

Serve the best can beer and wine in a box you can find on sale from Wal-Mart, along with the standard appetizers of peanut butter on Ritz crackers.

Then you can safely store away your settings and have one less thing to worry about when you do take the plunge down the aisle.

19. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

Why not go all out and add some Velveeta for the crackers, too. It's all about a sumptuous "assortment", doncha know...

If these weren't such tough economic times I would be bold enough to suggest some Vienna sausages, too, but it would be bad form to go overboard with divine excess.

We don't want to pull a Patsy.

20. RiverRat

You have to run that by the GWP's, Show Me....so far, any variation of their demands haven't been well received, I just have to warn you for your own safety! I'm just happy knowing that the tables will be turned soon......:justice:

That was very sweet, Karen.....I really needed a good year, so it is not under-appreciated in any way! And for us to still be going strong as Sue Bennett locks up the Double B as we enter a new year, maybe it will be two in a row for me!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice