Ramsey Case Returned to BPD!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Feb 2, 2009.

1. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Just so that you know.......I use the Crazy 8 "q''s" example in my siggy line at WBS and receive weekly requests and/or PM's from posters that have never had access to see the comps before and they have ALL been just blown away!

I won't be surprised when Patsy's handwriting reveals the writing on the wall!!!

2. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Thank, Rat, for getting the word out. The more people see for themselves the similarities between Patsy's handwriting (and linguistics) and the ransom note, the more people there are who are informed and knowledgeable against Ramsey/Lin Wood spin and Mary Lacy's worthless exhoneration.

Speaking of Patsy's Crazy 8 'q' - here's that comparison (once again) for the members, lurkers and guests who might not have seen it.

Attached Files:

3. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

4. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

5. Karen

Karen Member

When I click on that video I get "invalid url". Is there a transcript somewhere i can read?

6. RiverRat

That's a perfect one for a BillBoard in Boulder!!! Now.....if only we could quickly cash in our Beer Cans and rent one across the street from wherever this Pow-Wow will be taking place!

7. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

I always knew it would come to this Cherokee; that's why I personally never changed my signature. SOMEBODY has been reading your most excellent analysis, (Beckner perhaps?)

It's nice to know that our own Cherokee may just end up being the one to provide justice for this little girl.

Your efforts were not for naught. Way to go girlfriend!!!!

:rose:

8. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Hopefully, 13 (years) is JonBenét's lucky number.

9. Barbara

Thanks Greenie,

Well OF COURSE she would come out of the woodwork; after all, what a perfect segue into RE-opening the forum complete with "dues" to discuss all the new developments we HOPE AND PRAY are coming.

She'll be back; she never goes away. She has probably been using this extra time, knowing what was coming to develop new spin, should the BPD "go there pal" :steamed:

10. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

GRACE: . claiming to take the child away. Wrote a practice note as well. Come on, it was written with, let`s see, Patsy Ramsey`s sharpie on Patsy Ramsey`s notepad. Then.

MCCOLLUM: Then put it back on her desk.

GRACE: And then the so-called kidnapper says you know what, to heck with all the money. I`m just killing her here and leave her body.

MCCOLLUM: Right. All in the same house. And this killer felt so at home on Christmas Eve he went up and down the steps, stayed in the home a while, went and found the pen. Went and got her blanket. Went and got a toy. Yes, he was in no hurry to leave this house. This stranger. And don`t forget the chronic vaginal injury.

Thanks Ames for the article....
    ...I'm wondering if John is shaking in his shoes or busy lining up talk show gigs?

Does this mean the JonBenet Ramsey Children's Foundation will be resurrected? That was a good source of income for John...paid for the pcs, his kid's camp, etc. I guess when you name a foundation Ramsey the main beneficiaries are Ramseys.

Nancy Grace ought to get ahold of the Foundations shady doings...she'd have a stroke on tv.

11. Barbara

Grrr, chit, chit, dammit, %&^$!

Just when I thought I could get some respite with this case, I went ahead and watched the news conference with Beckner and Garnett. To my surprise, I gleaned from Beckner (just his facial expression......or my own need to see it :)) that he in no way thinks anyone OTHER than the Ramseys are good for this crime.

The "task force", complete with FBI and others not yet associated with this case leaves me dangerously hopeful. I say dangerously because with this news, the family that finally thought I was re-gaining my sanity is bemoaning these new developments and my reaction to them

Why am I hopeful and way too excited???? I don't really know; just a feeling; not that I expect a trial and a conviction, but it would be nice to have all these "fresh eyes" start to say the things we have been saying for 12 years and if all that happens is that the Ramseys become "uncleared" and the DNA shown to be what it really is, I'll have some slight intrinsic reward.

Just the fact that John immediately contacted Wood and Wood is once again, speaking for the Ramseys shows that John must be a little worried and rightfully so.

I'm also hoping that THIS time, maybe Fleet White will be a more important part of the investigation, IF, IF, IF, he feels as good about this as I am right about now.

Lord help me, here we go again; it's 12+ years ago, and the addiction is rearing its ugly head once again

&*&%$##!

12. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Yup--those are the handwriting samples--after seeing them you can certainly see why no one wanted to talk about the "ransom" note

13. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Since Wood and Ramsey have for so long had their way in suppressing anyone who dared breathe an opinion about who killed JonBenet, and they have been greatly enriched in doing so, is it any wonder that they have teamed up again to see whom they can push around? Hopefully, in the wave of the public's growing intolerance for political BS, bullying, lying, manipulating..., not only will Wood's manipulations backfire on the W/R team, but also, in the end, he and Lacy will be brought up on charges. At the very least, Lacy should be publically exposed for her incompetence, and Wood, Smit, BuckyBucktooth, and NC jameson all should be exposed for the underhanded, lying propaganda they have helped spread.

I've pretty much given up on justice for JB in my lifetime because of the depth of stupidity and backhandedness by Hunter and Lacy and the effect all that will have on future investigations and a trial. But, if this new DA is now going to do what we've begged Colorado's governor and DAs to do for years, I'll throw my hat back in the fight, once again.

14. RiverRat

WooHoo!!! :wyhero:

15. BobC

I loved that first paragraph you wrote, WY. I was just talking to a friend the other day and we both agreed that every single place you look today, from politics to the financial world, you see crooks, thieves, liars, and creeps. After the disastrous Bush years, Obama's first three appointees owe hundreds of thousands in taxes! The IRS was on my A in just a couple of months when I forgot about a stupid little $300 freelance job I did a while back--I had to pay the taxes, interest and a fine. But they Big Guys in government seem to get away with blatant tax evasion on huge amounts of money and they only have to pay up if they are appointed to a super high level office. I swear to God there is going to be a revolution in this country if we can't trust a single person who leads us.

Look at Lacy, Hunter, Sutton (Ramos and Compean) and Nifong (Duke Lacrosse case)--I used to look up to prosecutors and DA's, but now I look at them with suspicion and mistrust. It makes you wonder that for every one who gets caught, how many more are out there stealing money and going after innocent people for political gain?

Have you guys been following the Sheriff Mike Corona case out of Orange County? It is mind-boggling how much blatant theft, witness tampering, and other ethical misdeeds this creep got away with for years--and a jury just let him off on all but one small charge. It is insane. You can't trust anybody.

Maybe this time in Boulder things will actually start to return to sanity. Maybe this new development is a sign that we're coming out of the dark before the dawn. Or maybe I just have a learning disability

16. Watching You

In Buffalo, NY, not far from where I live, a (now suspended) Buffalo detective took it upon himself to further investigate a case the head honchos obviously didn't want investigated, further, and now he's in court defending himself for disobeying a direct order and breaking the rules. You can read about it, here.

http://www.wgrz.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=63914&catid=37

If you want to know about how the higher-ups will do anything to cover their own behinds, all you need to do is read about this case. As a direct result of this detective's work, a mother who had been convicted of killing her own teenage daughter was released from prison, and the mentally-challenged man who had spent many years in prison for being the "Bike Path Rapist" in Buffalo was also released. Through brilliant investigative work, the real bike path rapist was convicted on DNA evidence. He admitted he had raped and killed all those women.

This detective defied his superiors because he knew innocent people were serving life sentences in prison for something they didn't do. The DA at the time the mother was imprisoned granted immunity to the man who did commit the murder. It was also the DA's office who prosecuted and won a conviction on the mentally-challenged yound man who spent years in prison for something he didn't do.

DAs don't like it when they are proven wrong, and they will do whatever they can do to keep the truth from coming out, no matter what innocents they have to keep in prison to protect their own stinking butts. This detective is defending himself because he defied orders, broke rules, and gave one of the news stations a video tape of a large amount of blood on the wall next to the bed where the daughter of the imprisoned woman was murdered. The blood turned out to be that of the victim, mixed with the DNA of the man the DA had given immunity to. The murderer of the child then testified in court against the mother of the child, who happened to be his girlfriend at the time.

The DA said he wouldn't reopen the case, but in the face of the new DNA evidence, he had no other choice but to release the mother, who had persistently claimed that she did not kill her daughter. There never was any physical evidence that the mother killed her - just the testimony of the boyfriend of the mother, who, it turns out, was implicated in the murder through his DNA, and having been granted immunity for his testimony, could never be tried for the murder, himself. Nice work, DA.

A vengeful DA's office and chief of police who brought charges against this detective for "breaking the rules," even though his work righted wrongs committed against two innocent people who were rotting in prison, are doing whatever they can to get even with the detective for exposing their shoddy work.

When rules are used to cover wrong doing by our elected officials, those rules aren't worth the paper they are written on and should be broken to expose the corruption. I'm hoping the jury in this case sticks it up the DA's rear end, and that pathetic reason for charging this detective comes back to haunt all those involved in this spiteful charge.

I am sooooooooo fed up with corruption and incompetence in government and law enforcement, whether it's federal, state, in Boulder, or Buffalo. It's time to take our country back from the thugs who have taken it over, whether through incompetence or corruption. I'm so done with it all.

BTW, after re-reading the article in the link above, I thought I should clarify something. The DA tried to claim, after the case was reopened as a cold case, that new information proved the daughter died from a cocaine overdose and for that reason the mother was being released. However, Baden was brought in on the case, he said the girl did NOT overdose on cocaine but was murdered in her bed.

17. BobC

That story doesn't surprise me one bit, unfortunately.

18. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

Just Wanted to Comment

Cherokee, your Ramsey signature overlays would show up great on the Oprah show's big wall screen TV. I think it would be one of the high points of our forum life to witness Cherokee, Beckner and the Ransom note evidence presented in a realistic light on a well respected international show like Oprah, which is watched by the general public which has been so inundated with false information over the years.

As most of us here know, the Ransom Note is the most important, inciminating and yet ignored piece of evidence in the Ramsey murder case. It is my hope that the new study panel on this case will turn to this very obvious Ramsey case evidence and the new technology developed since the original investigation to analyze it.

After that, I would like to see all of the confusion about the DNA evidence and it's real worth cleared up. What the DNA findings actually mean in terms of who might be eliminated or included as suspects by the latest DNA findings that have been so touted publicly and used, I consider wrongly by Lacey, to clear the entire Ramsey family. After years of experts such as Dr. Lee claiming that this is not a DNA case, suddenly a few infintesimal pieces of partial DNA are found which certainly MAY or MAY NOT have had any connection with the murder were touted by DA Lacey as the new evidence that exonerates prime suspects while all other case evidence is shoved aside as irrelevant.

All of this needs to be somehow addressed both within the investigatory panel and on a national forum which would finally address public opinion.....I am really tired of hearing from my friends who know of my interest and committment to this case, things like, ""Have you heard?" "The Ramseys have been proven innocent and have been exhonerated!" Yep, we need Cherokee and Beckner on a whole Oprah show along with the real evidence....Just don't know if Oprah has any producers with the interest and talent to put together such an honest and complete story.

After all, if the Ramseys through their lawyers insist that this case be decided in the media and in the court of public opinion, then perhaps it is finally time for the people who have really studied this case, both career and volunteer, for twelve long years to enter the spotlight with the truths that they have unearthed.

Voyager

19. Watching You

There is hope, Voyager, for "trying" this case in the media, the very venue Wood and the rest of the RST used to mislead the public.

As long as Patsy Ramsey was alive, Wood could threaten everyone with a libel suit if they tried to implicate her in JB's murder. Patsy no longer walks in this world, and therefore she can't be libeled or slandered, because the law states one can't libel or slander a deceased person, which means nobody can sue on Patsy's behalf - not Wood, not JR or Burke.

While Wood can warn against accusing JR of anything, one wouldn't necessarily have to name him as an accomplice, since successfully implicating Patsy would automatically have the public questioning his role in their own minds. If the court of public opinion is all we have, then justice of a sort will have been accomplished. Right?

Circumstances have changed - Wood's BFF, Lacy, is no longer in office; Patsy is dead, which means Wood has been disarmed in a big way. Anyone can say anything about Patsy, and Wood can pound salt. JR could very well end up needing a criminal lawyer, not a civil attorney with mafia tactics acting as his mouthpiece. Has JR really got that kind of money, anymore?

Let's just hope the new investigators really are independent of interference from the usual suspects.

Edited to say I agree that Cherokee's work should be highlighted during Oprah's interview of Ramsey. Perhaps this evidence should be e-mailed to her with other handwriting similarities thrown in?

20. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

oh then...

It's now ok to say patsy is good for it?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice