JBR discussion Sunday night on Blog Talk Radio

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Levi, Feb 7, 2009.

1. sboyd

sboyd Member

Anyway to get a transcript of this show. I did not get to hear it and it sounds like it was awesome, especially the phone records info. Thanks, Solace

2. Levi

Levi Member

All of my shows are available to download and listen to: all the replays are found here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage look under "Featured Show" for the most recent show, and under that is "On Demand Episodes" where all of the shows I've done are available to listen/download.

Levi

3. sboyd

sboyd Member

Thank you Levi.

4. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Kold Case--regarding the "chronic vaginal injuries"--waaaaay back when, before I got really interested in this case, one of the things that made me instantly feel suspicious of the parents was the fact that they IMMEDIATELY denied that there was any chronic molestation. The injuries were there.

Now ask yourself this--your kid turns up murdered and sexually assaulted, wouldn't you want all the info you could possibly acquire about these "prior injuries?" Those prior injuries could have been done by a neighbor, a teacher, a playmate, or a friend of the family--in other words they were probably a direct clue as to who did the murder. The abrasions could have been a HUGE clue as to who was messing with their daughter prior to the murder, so why in the hell would innocent parents just immediately insist there were no prior injuries? How the hell would they know? It could have been going on for months by somebody outside the nuclear family so I, as a parent, would not just immediately deny prior molestation--quite the contrary. I would move heaven and earth to uncover who was molesting my daughter.

But the Ramsey's were adamant that no prior abuse took place.

Jameson and other Ramsey apologists will say the Ramseys were just saying that THEY weren't doing the molesting--but I saw the interviews and read the transcripts. They said there was no prior molestation.

If that doesn't set off your bullchit detector, nothing will

5. Pearlsim

Pearlsim FFJ Senior Member

BobC, that was what did it for me, too. As the mother of three children, one a year younger than JonBenet, I would've been CRAZED by the realization that someone might have been sexually molesting my child. You can bet I would've been begging, pleading, demanding that every single expert in the country get on the task of finding out what monster did those things to my precious child.

6. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Exactly, Pearlsim. Instead of denying that it happened, or getting angry at investigators for bringing up in the subject, I would have been on a mission to find out who had done such a horrible thing to my child.

Not the Ramseys.

Why not?

The answer: because they already knew.

7. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I agree, Pearls and C.

8. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you, Levi. We will all look forward to this.

9. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Patsy's words on the matter were a defiant "You show me where it says that!"
    Nedra's "She was only a little bit molested".

Why the disparity? Did Nedra know something her daughter didn't? Doubtful. If PR had been unaware, she would have not rested till she found out who had done this to her little girl.

10. sboyd

sboyd Member

I have to post this on topix. These people are in need of truth.:banghead:

11. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Be my guest. Don't expect much in the way of rational responses by the RST, howevah. They don't DO rational.

12. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

BAM! Absofrickinglutely!

I can't even IMAGINE what I would have done, but let's say that anyone who had ever laid EYES on my baby would be in deep trouble....

People would be showing up without fingers and toes....

Waterboarding would be a SPA TREATMENT in comparison to what I'd do to find who molested and killed my baby!

13. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Very excellent!

14. Pearlsim

Pearlsim FFJ Senior Member

Exactly, KK. 'Cept with me more would be suddenly severed than fingers and toes...if you get my drift.

You can talk about how people have different ways of responding to trauma etc...but no normal mother would react as Patsy did to the news that her KINDERGARTEN daughter had been molested.

15. sboyd

sboyd Member

I don't. It is mainly for the newer posters who have an open mind. Thanks KK.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice