Why didn't the intruder...

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Charlie, Feb 11, 2009.

1. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Funny! I can easily visualize it. hahahaha

2. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Yes, I knew I had seen you there, as well as in the neighboring country of Absurdistan, also known as the Sheeple's Republic of Boulder. As you know, it's right next door to the United States of LinWoodia, run by a dictator who ruthlessly controls the media. The three countries have been allies for many years.

3. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Easy to envision! We already know that she screwed up once what with the discovery of the practice note directed to Mr. and Mrs. Ramsey and the Mrs. had nothing to do with John's bussiness that was not respected by this alleged Foreign Faction, so I am sure that John was beyond exasperation with her at that point!

Off Topic - but Ames....without your avatar, you seem so naked today. Just thought that you should know!

4. AMES

AMES Member

Yes, I am sure that he was quite P.O.'d at her. Probably one of the reasons that they didn't so much as speak to one another while JB was "missing".

(Covering up my nakedness...:shamed:) I don't know what came over me...but, I decided to take off my avatar one day. I worked real hard to get that darn thing the right size too. I am going to put it back, but all of my downloaded pictures are on my other laptop (the one that I am not using now). I will put my avatar back...and clothe my nakedness.

5. sboyd

sboyd Member

This is good. So thank you.

6. rashomon

rashomon Member

Did Scott Peterson rip the fetus out of Laci first? I always thought he killed Laci and drowned the body, and the fetus later separated from the womb during the decomposition process. (?)

This is what drives me nuts too. For like you said, these people are often very smart, so one would think they'd see the obvious when the truth just jumps out at them. But no.
    What is the reason for their denial mode? What makes these people tick? What would collapse in their system of personal beliefs and values if they acknowledged Ramsey guilt?

7. AMES

AMES Member

You are correct..IMO, but I have read reports that the baby had tape around its neck, so I really don't know what to believe.

8. rashomon

rashomon Member

IIRC, they didn't obtain the Ramsey flashlight. Excellent question, Charlie!

In the 1998 police interview, when shown a picture of an empty open drawer in the wet bar area near the bottom of the spiral staircase, Patsy said their flashlight was kept in that drawer!

In the same interview, she also stated:
    "PR: because we were gone several hours, and they could have had their way with the house, have known where the flashlights were, where the pads of paper were, where Bibles were ... you know." (end quote)

Since the flashlight was stored so near the area where the paper for the ransom note was taken, this could indicate the Ramseys used it to illuminate the place where they wrote the note.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice