Exposing Ramsey Spin Team games and dishonesty

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Jayelles, Jul 30, 2008.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Okay, Rat, I know you're busy, so I put up the swamp post on the topix thread. Thanks Jayelles.

I also found ANOTHER old post jams wrote that someone else had retrieved from the swamp and posted at topix when jams made public White's sealed depo, EDITED BY HER, of course. This swamp post is from 2003 and clearly proves jams lies at the drop of a hat (if ANYONE still has a question about that :no: ):

AND LORD THE IRONY: "The way confidential statements get made public - the way some twist them by posting just bits and pieces...I can see why he wouldn't want his statements to LE and lawyers made public ."

:floor:

2. koldkase

Excellent, absolutely. Thanks for bringing this to us, Greenleaf.

I don't know of anyone who has their senses intact who believes the Ramseys should have acted the way they did toward LE within hours of their child's body being found murdered in their own home.

How lucky for the Ramseys that they had Hunter as DA to help them obstruct justice with impunity.

The killer, WHOMEVER you believe that person to be, ONLY BENEFITED from the Ramsey's obstruction of the investigation. The Ramseys will never be able to change THAT.

3. WVSleuth

WVSleuth Member

That's it in a nutshell. People who have nothing to hide don't fear answering questions, don't stall for MONTHS, don't lawyer up themselves and ALL THEIR RELATIVES. But mostly people with nothing to hide don't forget about their little girl, and as soon as she was found dead, it was like it was NO BIG DEAL.

4. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

I would like to congratulate WVSleuth in so coherently debunking Mame's :rst: over at Topix.

In particular this:-

Correct.

Correct.

Exactly.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/jonbenet-ramsey/T2HSV9463SUQKF7QF/p36#lastPost

5. koldkase

I take EXTREME issue with this statement you put to maimed, WV!

While everything else, as Jayelles has said, is brilliantly done, this statement is so off the rails, I am considering having a Guttah tribunal called to suspend your videogame privileges for a month! :video:

Clearly, your error in judgment is HUGE. Maimed is VERY dense!

She's had Nancy's ACCUSATIONS AND LIES ABOUT JOHN RAMSEY pointed out to her year in and year out, innumerable times, for years: it's been hammered, pounded, underlined, highlighted, bolded, put into red 7 point letters for her across so many forums I can't name them all anymore.

She has yet to admit the truth.

DENSE IS ALL THAT MAIMED IS!!

6. Jayelles

Reminds me of my favourite line from Back to the Future. George McFly trying to woo Lorraine:-

"I am your density..."

7. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

:rolling: I had forgotten that line.

8. WVSleuth

WVSleuth Member

Okay I lied..

Mame IS dense. I rather enjoyed the show; I'm sure she made popcorn, but she shows herself for the :(:(:( she is, once again.

9. WVSleuth

WVSleuth Member

oops! I guess you can't use THAT word here..

10. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

Koldkase

Posted March 9, '09 by KK:

" Remember when gutter candy and jams heehawed over US not being able to get our hands on SMIT'S deposition? And they said, Oh! If we weren't so DUMB we'd know just how to do it! That was BOTH of them. Jams KNEW full well gutter candy said GET WHITE'S SEALED DEPOSITION, that's the one she wanted! This was all going on at THE SWAMP. "

Koldkase, I would like to remind you that I found Smitty's deposition before anyone else! And, I have proof. I posted it on Greenleaf's Corner on July 19, '06; way ahead of everyone else. LOL. Check it out:

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=7069

11. koldkase

It's okay. We got the point. We know the point. Heck, maimed DEFINES the point! :nuts::nuts::nuts:

12. Jayelles

Here's an interesting fact for the record.

Whilst doing some character/behaviour research for my novel, I discovered that the location which shows beside your name when you post at Topix can CHANGE over time!

Here's an example using a post I have referred to earlier on this thread. Here is the live link to the thread:-

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/jonbenet-ramsey/TJHJU2CULNBE5F8R0/p4

Now look at the same post from Google's cache:-

http://66.102.9.132/search?q=cache:...forum/news/jonbenet-ramsey&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk

Now I don't know what would cause this to happen but I would imagine it's got something to do with the locations being shown dynamically via hyperlink rather than merely being displayed as static text. Perhaps the server has moved or had its location altered on the DNS server?

However, I note that despite Athena always DENYING that she was JustMe, her location also pops up as Lindenhurst NY when it displayed as Jericho NY before:)

Live link:-

http://www.topix.net/forum/news/jonbenet-ramsey/T3PS0DP8RNPDESVQ0/p2

Google cache of same post:-

http://66.102.9.132/search?q=cache:...ericho+NY+forumsforjustice&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk

As Google updates its cache periodically, I imagine that over time, the Jericho NY posts will change in the cache to Lindenhurst NY.

So I am recording this fact for the record to clear up any confusion for people reading this thread in the future!

13. Karen

Karen Member

All I know is when you are registered to post there an option comes up to change your city, location. I think these changes are done purposly by the poster.

14. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

I think it is wherever your IP is bouncing at the moment. I believe the location you can change is just your profile location, not where your IP is located, I don't think they are the same.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice