DNA Questions, "Touch DNA" & "Familial DNA"

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by AMES, Jul 10, 2008.

1. whitewitch1

whitewitch1 Senior Member

Thank you, Moab! Glad to finally be here! :)

2. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

Dna

I enjoyed reading all the wonderful posts on this thread, especially Voyager, Koldkase & Cherokee. You smart sleths are really on the ball.
    Whitewitch, I would love to hear J.R. "splain that one" too. LOL. And, btw, welcome to the Forum.

Hello, Elle & Ames.

This thread has inspired me to pen another Ram Ode.
    gl

3. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Keep the Odes flowing.

The Rs were anxious to get the body out of Boulder for sure. But DA Hunter was anxious to get the body out of the morgue also. The coroner was also anxious to have this out of his hands. He didn't WANT to find anything else. He didn't want to explain why he didn't do a liver stab and vitreous fluid sample on the body "in situ" (to give a more precise TOD). He didn't want to explain why he did not write in his report that some of the vaginal injuries were consistent with digital penetration , i.e. sexual abuse.
    And NO ONE wanted to find out more about those "abrasions". Were they little burns? From a cigarette, or stun gun? They were odd- parallel and the same shape- they had to be made by the same thing.
    They were all in such a hurry to get that little girl 6 feet under, hundreds of miles away.

Yes, a scarf is an odd thing to place in the coffin of a child that was strangled with a cord.

4. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

White Witch,

welcome to the FFJ family. Yes, me too, I'd like to hear from John on any topic relating to his daughter's death.

5. AMES

AMES Member

Right! And I don't know ANY 6 year old, that loves a scarf so much, that they would want to be buried with it. As a matter of fact, I don't know ANY 6 year olds that would even WANT a scarf. Couldn't they have thought of something else to put in their child's coffin?? I believe that there is much more to that scarf, than we think.

I agree...they were in WAY too much of a hurry to bury her...miles and miles away from Boulder. More than hundreds of miles away...at least a thousand, probably more.

6. AMES

AMES Member

HEY whitewitch! Glad that you made it here. I had a hard time getting into this elite club my own self.

7. whitewitch1

Thank you Zoomama and Ames! How nice to be in a forum without Shill and Anti-K. :yay:

8. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

You are so right about that!

Welcome to FFJ. :wave:

9. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Is Shill still around? =:O I thought he'd have given up and gone home long ago.

10. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

That scarf is a puzzle, isn't it? JR said he BOUGHT the scarf himself. What? Somehow, I can't picture JR as a "shopping" kind of man. I wonder if he bought that scarf as a Christmas present and then just chunked it into the coffin for "something" to put in from him.

See, I know the theories about the "scarf" strangulation, which I don't think the evidence at autopsy supports, but that's just MO. What I do know is when hubby goes Christmas shopping, a random scarf is just the kind of thing he tends to pick up for a present. It's infuriating, really, but the man just doesn't have the "gift-shopping" gene, and that's a fact.

So IF JR did in fact pick out a scarf, that's what I'd guess about that whole story.

Patsy was the one who wore lots of scarves, wasn't she? Did her sisters? Her mother? I'd imagine they did and do. I always noticed Patsy's scarves because of the many photos of JB wearing that hideous neck-choker on some of her pageant costumes. I noticed that Patsy also wore a choker in a similar pageant costume she wore back in the day.

Scarves once were a big Southern accessory--or maybe just from an older generation's fashion sense. My grandmother was big into dress scarves, with a gold or jeweled pin used to drape them. I have worn them in my life, as well, but seldom, because I they just aren't "me". Often they're used by older women to cover up those wrinkling, sagging necklines, and they work on that point, if you actually feel the need to do that.

Since Patsy was about 4 years younger than I, to see her in her scarves told me she ascribed to that older generation's fashions: the manufactured-fabric clothes in pastels, etc.

So maybe Patsy bought the scarf herself and let JR lie about it, or maybe he bought it for her, man-gift style. (I know there are men who are incredible gift-givers, but I'm talking about a definite kind of disability specific to a certain group of men...which I may be imagining, but I don't think so.)

11. koldkase

Oh, my gosh! Look what the cat dragged in.... The Scottish shrew has crawled out from under the bridge to gift us with her lovely countenance.... :fight:

12. AMES

AMES Member

Yeah, you sure have got THAT right!!!!!

13. AMES

AMES Member

If he hasn't gone home....I sure hope that he doesn't find his way over here.

14. AMES

AMES Member

I agree. I personally believe that JB was choked with the collar of her shirt...maybe Patsy even picked her up by her collar and slung her into the bathroom, and she hit her head on something, and that the garotte was used to cover that up. I wonder if the scarf could have been placed in the coffin, to symbolize SBTC.....Scarf, Bracelet, Tiara and Cross....the things that were placed into the coffin with her...along with Socks...he stuffed kitty. You are right though...John probably just picked it up somewhere...and wanted to put something in the coffin from HIM...so he just threw that in there with her. Who knows! All that I know is that it was a strange thing to put in a six year olds coffin.

15. Jayelles

I had to look. Took myself over to Topix and found the answer to my own question. Dear old Shanker is still there posting the same old abuse. I see the lovely jameson :lier: is still around too.

(And WhyNut :monty:is still a God :bowdown:...)

16. Jayelles

The cat is innocent :booty:

17. koldkase

Not in the Guttah, it ain't.

[​IMG]

18. whitewitch1

It appears he's been posting under a couple of different hats for the past day or so. He's like a bad case of herpes....he'll never go away.

19. whitewitch1

I dunno. I think that scarf played some part in her murder. Too weird for her to be buried with it, as meaningless as it was.
    Every time I read that passage in DOI about John "tucking it around her like a final blanket of love", I get the creeps. Too much "tucking" going on in this murder, if you ask me.

20. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Comparing Shill to herpes is an insult to herpes. :rolling:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice