A Conspiracy In Boulder

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by koldkase, Aug 14, 2009.

1. madeleine_ws

madeleine_ws Member

:D Cute idea! :D

2. madeleine_ws

madeleine_ws Member

Thanks KK!
    I don't trust the DNA evidence in this case and probably never will.And this article just confirms what I've been thinking.

3. madeleine_ws

madeleine_ws Member

Sorry I have a silly question :blush:
    If you have a DNA sample ,can experts tell whether it came from a dead or alive person?I only know they can establish gender.TIA

4. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Good question. I think the answer is, No. If you have the DNA, it's been removed from the host/donor, so it's not going to be an indicator of life or death at that point, at any rate, right? But DNA degrades, and at different rates in different conditions; in a liquid it degrades more quickly, which is why the "source" is dried first before it's processed; temperature can be a factor, etc.--I think.

I also think there may be some elements of determining if the donor was alive or dead in studying tissue samples: like if they were frozen, there are signs in the cellular structure? But I don't know if that is in the DNA or just the cell in general.

But I won't swear to this in a court of law. The scientists here will have to tell do that. :yes:

5. koldkase

Why, this is JUST the kind of leadership we need here in the GUTTAH! Let's meet at the our secret location and begin planning immediately! Hey, it ALMOST worked for Lacy and PERV Karr!

:couch: :computer: :biker: :coffee: :cool2: :shadow: :deal: :camera: :reporter:

6. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

John's DNA

Oh he would just say that his own daughter was there in his own house so of course his DNA would be found there.

7. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

The overview sought...

As usual, Koldkase, you are succinct, well-informed and logical. Unfortunately, this case is so convoluted and strewn with misinformation that the most brilliant sleuth on earth would be hard pressed to sort it all out and make sense of it.
    Although most conspiracy theories are fraught with vague and elusive renderings of facts, and are sometimes downright ridiculous, I do tend to believe that the JBR case was an elaborate conspiracy, between certain powers that be, that were drawn together with a single strong motive to keep certain facts of this case secretive from public view. I believe that unless we find out exactly what it was (and is) we will never be able to solve this case.
    That is not to say that we should not continue to speculate, evaluate and pursue every minute detail, but not knowing what the BIG SECRET is, we are handicapped. If and when we find out what it is, it will be our “AH HA†moment, and all will probably fall into place. I have my ideas as to what it is, as I’m sure most others do also; However, it is one of those taboo subjects that society in general prefers to step gently around, as if on egg shells.
    This is a most informative thread, and I have enjoyed reading all the posts here. Thank you, KK for starting it.
    GL

8. koldkase

So good to have you posting again, Greenleaf.

I think you're right about all of it. We do know elements of the secret, but we don't know the name of the perp. That's the key that opens the prison door for the killer--unless he was a minor, of course.

9. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

I'm sure Jams has a pair of his underoos in her freezer.

10. koldkase

:floor:

Uh...no...my tabloid sources tell me that jams keeps those under her pillow, so she can sniff them every night.

11. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

12. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

From all people...this is the most priceless post! Zoomama and Evil Mind are not words that go together at all, so I am taking it that she is tired of waiting for Justice to arrive....

13. RiverRat

Couldn't agree more! Any true DNA went down the Drain when the Killer washed away their Traces from her little body.

And Tezzie - Walker's words will always stay with me as well - great reminder, Girl!

14. koldkase

Good to see you, Greenleaf and Rat!

I agree with Rat and Tez: Mr. Walker said he knew by his second reading of the ransom note THAT MORNING that they'd "find a body" and not a living child. Makes you wonder why Arndt was left alone in the home with all those people, doesn't it?

15. RiverRat

Kk!!

Great to see you on a Roll with this Two Thumbs-Up Thread!!! This helps me out Big Time as I ease back in, now I have to run see what the new excitement over at Greenie's Place is all about!

16. RiverRat

I would LOVE for FFJ to host a Q&A with Ron Walker! Is he on the Lecture Circuit? We could pool together enough...maybe?! Does anyone know off hand? I will see what I can find if not....

17. koldkase

Wow, that would be awesome! I would be surprised if he would be willing to speak on this subject anymore, though. Or be questioned by us. I know I have lots of questions I don't think LE wants asked and never did.

18. madeleine_ws

madeleine_ws Member

This is getting so frustrating.....I just realized that if RDI this case will never be solved.Sometimes I wish it was IDI,at least there would be a tiny hope.

:headache:

What new RDI evidence can they find after all the years?JR will NEVER speak up.The most annoying thing to me right now is that I think people like FW won't speak up either.

Someone has to TALK FGS.

19. madeleine_ws

madeleine_ws Member

Is it really true that JR went missing that morning for 2 HOURS?
    TIA

20. madeleine_ws

madeleine_ws Member

I read somewhere that Priscilla told PR something like "I need to tell you some things" and it had to do with JR&FW's fight.What was that all about?And is it true that at the funeral LE had to show up because their argument turned into something more dangerous?Why were FW's statements sealed?I realize that I don't know that much as you about FW but I don't know if I trust him.One of the two has something to hide and I don't buy the "he was just being a good friend and advised JR to cooperate with LE".Something happened there and I am completely in the dark about it.Why do they all have secrets,why was it never about JB.I dunno what to believe anymore.Is there at least one unbiased person involved in this case?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice