Mark Fuhrman's "The Murder Business"

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Levi, Oct 21, 2009.

1. Elle

Elle Member

Doesn't it make you cringe KK when you fall over a mispelled word? however, there's more to worry about in life, isn't there? I still spell the British way. Canadian spelling here is close to the British. They spell colour and favourite exactly the same way as the Brits. It's hard to switch over, but anyhoo without the little edit button, we're sunk![​IMG]
    Let's not bother about our mistooks any more. Everyone know we were edumicated. :)

2. Learnin

Learnin Member

Purchased Furhman's book last evening and read his piece on JBR. I thought it was very interesting and he brought out several good points. One of the points he made, and I think is extremely pertinent, is about the pineapple.

He is making the point that Patsy had to deny any knowledge about how that pineapple got out on the table because it would blow a hole in their story about JBR going straight to bed and staying there. He believes Patsy's refusal to acknowledge the pineapple is a dead give away.

Another interesting point is that he shows how Patsy was lying in the interviews with Trujillo and Thomas. When Trujillo asks Patsy why experts would not clear her as the ransom note writer, Furhman insists that Patsy speaks too many words and this shows she is lying. "An innocent person would point blank say, "I don't care what they think, I didn't write the letter."

3. Karen

Karen Member

Elle1 you are so sweet! KoldKase, ...what Elle1 said!:)

4. Elle

Elle Member

Thanks Karen! The posts are protected when you can't change a post from way back, short of a thread being brought forward and someone quotes it, then you get the chance to change it. :)

5. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Aye, there's the rub.... :violin:

6. Levi

Levi Member

7. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Thanks for the heads up Levi...I will be listening...I am in the middle of reading his new book now...thanks to DeeDee!

8. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Oh my gosh! Thanks, Levi! Can't wait!

9. Elle

Elle Member

Received my book today!

I ordered this book a long time ago, and it just arrived today. I just finished Chapter Six "Death of a Troubled Princess JonBenét Ramsey" ... Just 24 pages,

I was more than pleased to read Mark Fuhrman became Steve Thomas' Champion when he could no longer speak for himself. I am also pleased to read he thinks Patsy Ramsey is the one responsible for JonBenét's death. Of how she lies a lot and talks too much when it comes to answering a question.

As others have said, we have read it all before, but it's so good to read of someone with Mark Fuhrman's high calibre agreeing with us.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice