Another Year has Passed and still the lies continue . . .

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Dec 26, 2009.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Some may remember this "2002 anniversary" site ACR put up for us. I took the photos and she did all the hard work, as usual. (What an angel that woman is.)

I was looking at it again and the lyrics to the song, by U2, are even more profoundly relevent today, at this time of year, and on the 13th anniversary. There is canned music to go with them, if you want to listen. It's a lovely site ACR made up. Thanks again and again, ACR.

http://www.acandyrose.com/20021225anniversary.htm

Attached Files:

• 2002.jpg
      2002.jpg
      File size:
      45.6 KB
      Views:
  2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Interesting to observe the size and location of the headstones.

Taken in 2008 at the Ramsey and Paugh gravesites, left to right: Patsy, JonBenet, Beth, Nedra.

Attached Files:

3. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

There will be a special place in heaven for ACR who has dedicated so much of her time to documenting this case in painstaking detail...God Bless you ACR!

4. Thor

Thor Active Member

Amen Moab. JonBenet has a little bit of hope with FFJ and ACR.

5. Harley

Harley Member

I feel such sadness looking at JonBenet's grave. I wonder does anyone visit it anymore.

6. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Hey Harley,

I would venture a guess that forum posters go more frequently than the family!

7. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Is that on Facebook or what? I'm sorry but he looks freaky to me.

8. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

I know what you mean. He looked freaky back in 1996, too. Kinda "geeky" and maybe a little weird. We've all known kids like that. Not bad kids at all, but something about them is a little "off".
    Like maybe a sandwich or 2 short of a picnic.

9. whitewitch1

whitewitch1 Senior Member

It's on "Twitter."

10. heymom

heymom Member

As you all know, there were only 4 people in the Ramsey house on the night that JonBenet died, and 2 of them are dead. The other 2 aren't talking...it is unlikely that her case will ever be solved. Unless Burke really knows something and DIDN'T do it himself (I don't rule anything out), it's highly unlikely that he will ever come forward to tell what he knows. If it was Patsy, that's his mom and who knows what brainwashing he's gotten since the event? If it was John, his dad is still alive and still affecting him. If his grandfather had been abusing JonBenet, Burke's not going to implicate the patriarch of his mother's side of the family. If Burke himself did it, he knows he has to shut up his whole life. He could have received ECT for all we know.

John sure won't do any death-bed confessions nor is he going to tell on Patsy, if she did it. If he had been so inclined, it would have happened by now. No, he's going to meet his Maker the same way Patsy did, with lies on his lips. If he himself killed JonBenet, we know he feels no guilt about "that child." Or if he does, he's covering it and will never confess.

So, we've made some good friends here and will continue to honor JonBenet's memory even if the truth is never exposed. God bless all of you!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice