Could someone please post how both John and Patsy found/read the Ransom Note?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Oct 7, 2010.

1. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I read everything from a standing position.

2. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

Somewhere I have the NE book on the interview transcripts, I'll try to find it and will post them later tonight. I think it might be interesting to compare them word for word to DOI if there were some discrepencies as someone else pointed out.

3. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

P.s.

Bravo, FFJ Members! Thank You for making this Thread one to be Very Proud of!

RR

4. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I recline in a dry bathtub for my ransom note missives.

5. koldkase

Sabrina, we've recently added the LE interview transcripts of the Ramseys to our JBR Case Library. There's a sticky at the top of the thread listing page. If that's what you need, it's already online here and might help you do it faster...?

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=9960

Last edited: Oct 7, 2010
  6. koldkase

Karen, didn't see your post when I was spending a lot of time trying to get that video link up, so sorry I said I'd "start." YOU WERE CLEARLY 13 MINUTES BEFORE ME! Don't worry. I won't throw a hissy fit....

:curse: :curses: :steamed:
    :rage::burnedup:
    :pcguru:
    :kmg: ​

7. koldkase

Just wanted to say what an awesome group of people you are here.

John Fernie testified under oath in the Tom Miller criminal trial (verdict: not guilty) about what Fernie saw that morning when he got to the Ramsey's home. Through the french door he saw the ransom note still on the floor before he went into the home. Just FYI.

[​IMG]

You can read the full 8 pages of Fernie's testimony record here:

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?p=185128#post185128

8. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Thank You for verifying that...and for the funniest hissy fit that I've seen for at least 13 minutes!

9. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I have my computer monitor mounted to the floor so I can read FFJ while standing.

10. Karen

Karen Member

Do ya want to hear something very strange and slightly absurd? I don't even remember posting that!:blush: I had taken one-half of an Ambien and I thought I'd remembered going to bed. Guess I'm one of those who will probably try to drive or cook if I'm not careful.:eek:
    So this is a new one for me: SLEEP-POSTING. :floor:

11. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

I believe that latex gloves of the type that women use when touching up their hair with dye were found in Patsy's bathroom. Anyone else recall this?

12. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

thanks KK. Well this is what Patsy said in her interview:

I started down the spiral stairs and when I got nearly to the bottom I saw these three pieces of paper, like notebook size paper, on, on the run of the stairs and uh, I went on down and turned around and started reading, reading it. . .
    TT: Um hum.
    PR: And uh, I, I remember reading the first couple of lines and I kind of, didn’t know what it was or uh, and then I (inaudible) you know after the first couple of lines I, it dawned on me, it said something about, ‘We have your daughter’ or something . . .
    TT: Um hum.
    PR: And I uh, I ran back upstairs and pushed open the door to her room and she wasn’t in her bed.
    TT: Okay.
    PR: And I uh, screamed for John. He was up in our bedroom still and he came running down and uh, I told him that there was a note that said she had been kidnapped. And uh, uh, I think he, he said, I said, ‘What should I do. What should I do,’ or something and he said, ‘Call the police,’ and I think somewhere, I remember I said something about, you know, check Burke or something and I think he ran back and checked burke and I ran back down the stairs and then he came downstairs. He was just in his underwear and he uh, took the note and I remember him being down hunched on the floor read, with all three pages out like that reading it and uh, and he said, ‘Call 911’ or ‘Call the police,’ or something and then I did.

13. Learnin

Learnin Member

Yes. They treated that letter as if it was covered with with smallpox virus....

I'm not buying it...

14. antiqueannie

antiqueannie Member

DeeDee- It's been a long time since I read or reviewed anything pertaining to this-but, if memory serves me right-somewhere, someone mentioned the odor of hair dye/conditioner/whatever in JonBenet's bathroom. Which leads me to think there's the possibility of gloves...hmmm....I don't remember gloves being mentioned, tho.
    Okay, I'll have to dig out my books, notes, etc. and do some research-unless some kind soul saves me by telling me I'm wrong, or has a better memory....

15. Elle

Elle Member

I think I do remember this myself, DeeDee. No fingerprints! There had to be gloves!

16. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Just a thought!

If I'm completely innocent of this crime then I can put my fingerprints anywhere I want to because I have done nothing wrong. And they will take my prints as reference and rule me out.

Now I realize that all of that is said 14 years later and in the cool of the morning while having my coffee. Logic isn't in play while one is in panic mode. But doesn't it make sense to at least read the whole of the RN just in case they tell where JBR is to be found. And to at least follow the instructions carefully. But they messed up and didn't care to follow them at all, as in calling friends, having cars all over the place, cleaning up the house...

I think that whole scene is the clue to solving this crime. JMHO

17. koldkase

Ohhh...you have drugs? And you kept them all to yourself?

Perhaps you didn't read your contract before you signed yourself into the Guttah. It states that all drugs must be shared equally with me. Oh, yes it does! See that tiny, itsy bitsy print in pale gray on the back, in the right bottom corner? :deal: Hand 'em over!

Because obviously, posting while asleep is the best way to go at this point in this case.

So, get in line, Guttah gossip groupie haggie ho's! It's Friday night in the Guttah and the ambien is on Karen! Woohoo!!

:balloon: :sleep: :balloon: :sleep: :sleep: :balloon: :sleep: ​

18. koldkase

So...how's that working out for you? I'm thinking about trying it. Either that, or maybe mounting it to the floor so I can read it on all fours.

19. koldkase

Yeah, that was one version. Then they wrote their book and told another version, with lots of details added to "explain" some of the obvious questions about the ransom note and their behavior.

Then they went on their book tour and told several other versions, including "I can't really remember, I was so frantic blahblahblah." But they remembered in GREAT DETAIL for that book. Which Patsy said she had used her MANY WRITTEN NOTES IN A JOURNAL-type of record she kept. HA! Too bad LE never got a subpoena for that record, isn't it? Or that Patsy never offered it to LE...you know...so they could find that child killer who murdered her daughter.

Liars.

20. koldkase

Not to mention, maybe I'd actually first think, oh, the kids were playing around, or this is a hoax...maybe I should actually look around and question Burke, see if this is some children's game or something, before I PANIC!! PANIC!! PANIC!! and jump to OH MY GOD! SHE'S BEEN KIDNAPPED BY A SMALL FOREIGN FACTION WHO WRITES IN PERFECT ENGLISH GRAMMAR!! within seconds of reading this silly thing....

Not only did Patsy and John never do any of the above, they NEVER did a complete search of the house. First thing I thought when this case was heating up and details were coming out about how the Ramseys acted was, why weren't they TERRIFIED that the kidnappers/foreign faction MIGHT STILL BE IN THE HOUSE? With MY CHILD?

Come on. ANYONE who has had their home invaded immediately gets paranoid, much less if it was believed to be KIDNAPPERS! I'd have gone for Burke the MINUTE I thought this was for real, and put Patsy in a closet with him, with a phone calling 911. Then I'd have gotten a gun and started searching the house ready to kill some muthaeffer and get my daughter back.

Or something like that. I sure wouldn't have been on my knees reading the note in the floor in my underwear while my wife called 911 and my son was asleep upstairs when the house hadn't even been SEARCHED!

Sorry, their story won't hold up any way I look at it. They did not act like parents who found a note on the stair one morning and went from there.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2010
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice