A Doll Was Placed Next To JonBenet's Body In The Cellar!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by AMES, Sep 29, 2010.

1. Learnin

Learnin Member

I just watched this Lin Wood interview. I think it's extremely significant that Wood said the BPD asked to interview Burke so they could harrass John!
    This is very revealing as it tells us that Wood believes the BPD think the Ramseys are still suspect number one.

If the BPD thought the Ramseys had REALLY been exonerated, no way in hell do they harrass John!

And, according to Wood, three Boulder detectives approached Burke in May, before graduation, to see if they could speak with him!

In other words, he ain't doin it.

2. AMES

AMES Member

Not only did they tell the Nat. Enquirer that...but, it is also in one of Patsy's interviews with Haney. I found that very, very odd. I mean, what 9 year old kid is NOT going to ask about the death of his little sister....wouldn't he wonder why she was found IN THE HOME, wouldn't he be scared that he could be next, didn't he wonder why his mom started typing the correspondences with his teacher at school, after the murder...instead of writing them out like she had done before? Wouldn't they, as parents, want to talk to him about his sister's murder just to make sure that he is doing okay?? Guess not...

3. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Want to bump this thread up because some great WS forum sleuths, including Ames and DeeDee, have put together some more "doll" related basement photos and info, including a quote of Patsy and Haney discussing the Barbie gown found in the basement while looking at a photo of the blanket/gown there, in which Patsy says "That's a Barbie doll."

It's a stunning statement I've never picked up on because they were discussing "plastic" and reflections and I thought they were talking about the Barbie "doll" nightgown, in a plastic evidence bag. But now it appears they might have been/were (?) talking about A BARBIE DOLL, which some believe they can see in the basement photo wrapped up with the blanket and Barbie gown.

If anyone wants to put this in more detail here, with the photo, be my guest. If not, I'll try to get to it later. Or you could go to the WS JBR forum and look at the thread in question--"What's in this cellar room photo?"

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116359&page=9

Last edited: Oct 24, 2010
  4. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Pretty damned cruel not explaining to a kid who's not even ten how his sister died. On the other hand, maybe explaining that would get in the way of J and P's hectic schedule of fingering their friends for the murder. You have to admit--that kept them mighty busy!

5. koldkase

But Thomas actually wrote that in Burke's early interview with the social services rep/child psychiatrist/whatevah, Burke was asked if he knew what happened to JonBenet and he made a motion across his neck. I don't think he dreamed that. So someone was talking to him.

6. AMES

AMES Member

I wonder if he could have heard it from school, or on the news, or read it on the cover of "The National Enquirer", in the check out line at the grocery store. I somehow, do not believe that Patsy or John said anything to him about it. Patsy said in her interview that he never mentioned his sister and that they never talked about her. I thought that was weird.

7. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Y'know, I don't think I believe that they never discussed that night with BR. I know that is what the Rs SAY, but I think it is because that it what they want people to believe. Just like they said he was asleep the whole time until they "woke him" to go to the White's that morning. They weren't telling the truth about that, either.

8. koldkase

The argument can go either way, whether PR and/or JR talked to Burke at some point or not.

But somebody told him JonBenet -->> finger drawn across his neck in a body language gesture commonly interpreted as "dead." That's how Thomas described Burke's answer to the question about what happened to his sister, if memory serves.

And I can't imagine neither parent explaining to him why he was going to be questioned by a psychiatrist, why they walked out of the house one day and never went back, why is sister was being buried, why they were suddenly followed everywhere by paparazzi, why JonBenet's and his and his parents' photos were on the tabs front page at the supermarket screaming "MURDERED BY HER BROTHER!" or "THE MOTHER/FATHER DID IT!"...the obvious issues I can't imagine a parent or child just pretending weren't worth discussing.

Patsy herself said Burke saw those tabs and she asked their grocer to remove them, which he did. How can they not have spoken to Burke about this?

Either they were lying or they were extremely cruel or weak as parents.

But Patsy told so many unbelievable stories. In DOI she told one where she was so worried about Burke's safety, but so wanted him to have a "normal" childhood, she let him skateboard with kids at a private home in the country around Charlevoix, then panicked when a storm came up because Burke had left his cell phone in her car. She was SOOOOOOO panicking, just frantic...and for some reason she didn't mention, forgot she could call the home Burke was visiting. I am assuming, of course, that they had PHONE SERVICE--we're talking the end of the 20th century. And possibly--in the context of JB's murder, I'd think probably--she might have had the name of the parents and the phone number of the home Burke was visiting?

Hello? Who believes this bogus, POOR US story was anything but an attempt to get sympathy and explain why Burke was allowed to run around without a body guard when "someone's out there" and still running around free as a small foreign faction? DOI is Patsy's monument to BULLCHIT SPIN.

So the issue of Burke and what he knows, what he was told by his parents, will always be just more unbelievable Ramsey spin, IMO. If that is his voice on that enhanced 911 tape, if he was up that morning, if if if.... That's what LE wants to ask about, no doubt, now that he's an adult.

9. AMES

AMES Member

You are probably right...but they supposedly didn't wake him up when JB went missing, either...to ask him if he had heard or seen anything. (They didn't wake him up, because they KNEW what had happened to JB, they didn't HAVE to ask him anything!) Sound WAY, WAY over protective of Burke. Maybe they told him some things about that night...just not every detail. Wonder if they ever mentioned that SFF to him? Nahhh, probably not.

10. AMES

AMES Member

Just like when she called 911 about that bogus RN. Yeah, right....she is (or was) so full of bs. Those people in Charlevoix didn't have a phone? Yeah, and they probably had an outhouse in the backyard too, and wiped themselves with a corn cobb. She would have so had their number, like you said...and could have called them to check on her precious Burke. I am 100 percent positive that she never dialed Burkes cell phone, to "check on him" after that storm.

11. rashomon

rashomon Member

Thanks for bumping up the thread KK, and for the link to the current Websleuths discussion!
    Here is the link to the crime scene picture:

http://www.acandyrose.com/AnatomyColdCase075.jpg

Where exactly did they see the Barbie doll? l can see something on the right, in the pink nightgown, which looks a bit like the blonde head of a Barbie doll, but I'm not sure.

12. Harley

Harley Member

I don't see it!

13. AMES

AMES Member

14. Elle

Elle Member

No! neither do I, Harley, and I'm not going to say I see it when I don't!

15. goddess

goddess Member

I think it looks like two barbies lying in a cross fashion, the first barbie is lying in a box with white tissue, you can see her little arms, and she looks like she is wearing a pink gown, with blonde barbie bair. Face up.

The other barbie is face down across her feet, her hair is closest to us, and that barbie appears to be wearing a darker colored clothes.

There appears to be in the forefront of the image, a square box of tissues.

I am commenting on the court tv screen grab picture.

Very interesting new development. It has brought me out of lurkerdom to post!

16. Elle

Elle Member

It's better I stay away from this. I'm too frustrated with photographs which are inferior. Sorry if I have offended anyone here, but from other posts, I am not the only one who feels the way I do. Even KK herself stated the photo was blurred. It's just too small.

17. fr brown

fr brown Member

It looks like there is blonde doll hair (Barbie?) visible at the lower edge of the pink fabric.

18. koldkase

Aw, come on, Harley and Elle! You have to stare harder...and longer...and a few drinks will help, too. Maybe even smoke something illegal. Or borrow a few pills from a friend. You just aren't trying hard enough! :whiz:

19. Elle

Elle Member

I just had a lovely glass of Lindeman's Chardonney KK and I'm not going to look at any photographs. So there! :)

20. koldkase

:floor:

The smart choice, no doubt!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice