John Ramsey's New Book - The Other Side of Suffering

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Jan 18, 2012.

1. Elle

Elle Member

It was all just too far fetched for me to accept DeeDee. I agree with you, although the argument brought up would be the fact little JonBenét Ramsey was an outstanding beautiful little girl and a pedophile's dream. I still find it difficult to believe the pedophile would have been idiotic enough to perform his act with the parents and brother in the same home (?). Just too far fetched!

2. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Oh Elle and Dee Dee I think you are both so very correct. With children in a family home there is also the possibility that extended family is likely to be in a home on Christmas day night meaning that many more family members might be present. In this case they weren't but could have been...Like grandparents, step brother and sister and so forth.

Please tell me that all of JR's visits to the news media is over with. If so I can truthfully say I missed them all. Yippee! Sorry Cynic.

3. Elle

Elle Member

zoomama, You are correct too with what you're saying above. Anyone in their right mind wouldn't pick Christmas night to attack a child in their own home with their family and relations present. Just doesn't make sense!

When I first got involved in this case it was 2001 and I joined
    Crimesforjustice.com and was there for three years before joining FFJ.
    Having just read the Ramsey's book, I knew nothing else about the case
    but couldn't let it go. It was hard to think of the parents being involved, but there was an excellent group posting on this web site and I shall be forever grateful to them for passing on all their knowledge.

I met Thor and Little on the CFJ web site, and through a very nasty poster causing havoc we decided to move to FFJ in 2003. I really loved Crimesforjustice and the owner was a wonderful woman, who worked in a prison. I still look back at that time with fondness in spite of the incident which made us leave. I will always be grateful to the intelligenet posters there who guided me in the right direction where the Ramseys were concerned. Told me the right books to read etc. By the time i was finished reading all they recommended, I was fully convinced it was a Ramsey cover-up.

All these years later and much older, I don't research the books any more, because of the wonderful information posted here by all of you who are still involved. I thank you for this because I do keep checking in to see
    if anything knew has turned up. No need to name any names here, every single one of you are included. I enjoy all your posts.

I keep hoping something out of the blue just might turn up to give us
    more answers relating to the death of little JonBenét Ramsey.

4. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

Hey, John. Know what you could've done after the 911 call was made? You and Patsy could've spent that time doing a floor-by-floor search looking for JonBenet in your own house while waiting for the police to arrive but, of course, you knew where your daughter was all along, right?

5. cynic

cynic Member

I don’t want to derail the topic of the thread, but here’s my two cents:
    This is one of those cases where I’d like to have more information from the case file, but that’s not going to happen.
    I don’t believe that Tim Masters was responsible for the death of Peggy Hettrick but he was a disturbed individual who needed to be looked at seriously as a suspect.
    Dr. Richard Hammond who lived just as close to the crime scene as Tim did was an equally disturbed individual and a pervert of epic proportions. He had the physical strength, intelligence and the medical expertise to commit the crime, (especially the surgical procedures performed on Peggy) and I would consider him to be a far more viable suspect than Tim.
    Then we have Peggy’s on again, off again boyfriend, Matt Zoellner, who despite claiming he had not been with her for 8 days had his DNA discovered on the inside of her panty waistband and on the cuffs of her blouse. He did, however, say he had spoken to her at a bar earlier on the night of her death.
    Yes, Zoellner did have an alibi by the name of Dawn Gilbreath who has not recanted her story, and he passed a lie detector test but you would think that a new, lengthy police interview seeking answers to the DNA findings would be the order of the day. No DNA from either Tim Masters or Dr. Hammond was found on Peggy’s clothing, although, obviously, the perpetrator could have been wearing gloves.
    The Eikelenbooms used VERY aggressive LCN DNA techniques to process the DNA and I’m pretty certain an argument could be made by a defense attorney for the results coming from contamination rather than criminal conduct. For example, the Eiklenbooms also claimed to have found DNA from MULTIPLE unidentified men as well as a partial profile implicating Zoellner on the armpit areas of Peggy's jacket.

6. cynic

cynic Member

Zoomama, watch the videos, think of it as medicine - it'll make you stronger????? :D
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 28, 2012
  7. cynic

cynic Member

The ransom note made a believer out of me; it is unquestionably Patsy’s handiwork.
    (Thank you, for your excellent analysis of the note, by the way.)
    I’m not sure if you’ve seen these, I posted them over at WS a long time ago. They are from Michelle Dresbold’s book, Sex, Lies and Handwriting, who plagiarized them from Cina Wong’s charts.
    Letter by letter, it’s Patsy…

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2013
  8. Thor

Thor Active Member

No doubt in my mind Patsy wrote that note. You'd have to be blind not to see it.

9. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Thanks, Cynic. I sincerely appreciate your kind words. And yes, I was given the opportunity to become familiar with Cina's most excellent work on Patsy's exemplars after I'd done my own analysis of the ransom note many years ago. For me, it confirmed my conclusions regarding Patsy's authorship of the ransom note.

What Michelle Dresbold did was unconscionable! Michelle not only stole Cina's work for inclusion in her book, Michelle tried to pass off Cina's work as her own! The first time Cina knew about her comparisons being in Michelle's book was when a friend of Cina's saw it in a bookstore! Can you imagine? Michelle had wholesale copied Cina's work from ACandyRose's wonderful website that contains documents about the Ramsey case.

Cina had to try to put a stop to Michelle's thievery, but it cost her greatly; both monetarily and in other ways. Cina had to spend thousands of dollars to go to court to because of Michelle Dresbold's refusal to remove Cina's work from her book or give Cina credit. Michelle and her publishing company put up a fight because, not only was the Ramsey case one of the main selling points of the book, it made Michelle look bad to have stolen Cina's work. The publishing company didn't want that fact to get around, and Michelle certainly didn't either!

Back to Cina's comparisons ... yes, it IS Patsy, letter by letter. And there is more. These publicly released comparisons are only a small part of Cina's complete work on the ransom note. Cina found over 250 exact matches for Patsy's handwriting to the ransom note.

Cina is an expert certified document examiner who testifies in court cases all over the country and internationally. She has a thriving business helping people who are the victims of forgery and fraud. When Cina did the Ramsey ransom note comparisons, she had no dog in the fight. Cina was merely doing her job as she always does, without bias. For that, Cina has been attacked, had her professional qualifications lied about, and been threatened, by the Ramsey's lawyer, Lin Wood. Lin Wood knew he had to try to discredit Cina Wong's work on the ransom note, because it was so damaging to Patsy Ramsey. That fact is obvious to anyone who can see.

10. Cherokee

Isn't that the truth, Thor?

But as the old saying goes, there are none so blind as those who will not see.

11. Niner

Niner Active Member

Totally agree! Once I saw Cherokee's comparisons, how can you not see it!!?? :highfive: to Cherokee's work!!

12. Niner

Niner Active Member

Zoomama, re bold above - it's really easy. If you want to 'quote' someone's post - look to the bottom of that post and to the right - you'll see a button QUOTE just hit that, and you'll be in the "Reply to Thread" box. And you just write your stuff at the end the line that has the "[/quote]" or hit enter there and you'll start on the next line down... easy, peazee!! :wave:

13. Cherokee

Thanks so much, Niner. :highfive: back atcha! :)

14. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

You and Cina did such great work on the ransom note, it boggles the mind how much of a coward CBI expert Chet Ubowski was to sandbag his conclusions. Of course Patsy wrote the dang note. Only a fool or a liar would say otherwise.

15. koldkase

This has always bothered me: how did they know these kidnappers WEREN'T STILL THERE?

I've always thought the Ramseys would have reacted much differently if in fact they feared strangers had come into their home and had JonBenet. I'd have thought they'd have first been terrified they could still be there--and maybe also hopeful, if they had JonBenet. I'd have thought John would have put Patsy and Burke in a closet with a gun, or at least have tried to conceal them, gotten his gun and searched the house while Patsy called 911.

Something other than "checking" on Burke and leaving him alone while they ran back downstairs to read the note in jockey shorts on the FLOOR.

Good to see you here again, tea.

16. koldkase

Especially since John had only to call his company, INTERNATIONAL WEAPONS MANUFACTURER LOCKHEED MARTIN, to set in motion the locked in protocol every executive was trained to follow IN JUST SUCH A CASE AS KIDNAPPING....

John really thinks we're all so stupid. Of course, his supporters who believe the Ramsey's badly written fiction are stupid, so I guess that's his excuse.

Good to see you again, rashomon.

17. koldkase

That's a good synopsis of that case, cynic.

18. cynic

cynic Member

This interview had been removed for a number of years, but it’s back.
    It’s the final interview involving Patsy Ramsey which was conducted about two months prior to her death. In April, 2006, John and Patsy were interviewed by Pastor Wayne Cordeiro on “Connecting Point Live†in Hawaii.
    There was a good thread here that discussed what the Ramseys said during the course of the interview - http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=7081

Total time – approximately 45 minutes.
    Part One:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFC2B8Q9BAo

Part Two:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQYTWBSDiJs

Part Three:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1rOYYOV6Iw

Part Four:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6bzZhfI76A

Part Five:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDCy5alA51Y

Part Six:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHAsYFNbq9I

19. koldkase

Good find, cynic! Guess the church wants to get some publicity off of John's new book.

20. Cherokee

Speaking of Burke, many are under the impression that Burke is living in the Atlanta area because he moved there upon graduating from Purdue in May 2010 (with a Bachelor of Science in Computer and Information Technology). However, in January 2012, Burke moved back to Indiana and now works as a web developer for a wireless management company in the Indianapolis area.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice