Pep Talk! 2012 is a Great Year for the Truth in the JonBenet Case

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Apr 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Driver.

I literally bought the wrong color hair dye and my roots were so bad and it was so late at night that I just decided to use what I had on hand and go with the brown. I will go back to blonde soon though.

2. brenk

brenk Member

I can't wait! How will we know it's the absolute truth?
    Can you tell us, will this info solve the case?

kk (KAY)

3. Kelly

Kelly Member

I'm hoping the announcement is coming out on or before JonBenet's birthday which is August 6th. I remember Steve Thomas wrote his letter of resignation on that date or around then.

4. fr brown

fr brown Member

I watched some of Ramsey's interview with Anderson Cooper. Given that Ramsey's team maintains that the perpetrator is someone with a personal grudge against him, Ramsey seems rather emotionless and uninterested. Wouldn't he at least be worried that the guy might strike again, perhaps against his grandkids?

5. Thor

Thor Active Member

Yep, you would think so. Not worried one bit.

6. fr brown

fr brown Member

John Ramsey says, "Everybody has a burden, and I wanted to tell people it doesn't last forever. There is light at the end of the tunnel."

Shouldn't it still be going on? The guy who has it in for him is still out there. Ramsey just got married. Why isn't he worried that the grudge-holding murderer might be gunning for his new wife?

He knows it's over.

7. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Too bad it isn't an oncoming train! :did:

8. Niner

Niner Active Member

but... but... :cry: my speakers aren't working... :dammit:

can someone... please... :pray: do a sort of transcript on 'what' is being said??!! :hiya:

9. Niner

Niner Active Member

:floor: :floor:

Thanks Moab, I needed a good laugh tonite!

10. Kelly

Kelly Member

John Ramsey is the first person I've heard say the burden of losing a child doesn't last forever and there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I hate to say this about anyone, but is the man even human?

11. Karen

Karen Member

Thats a bad link. I can only get 1:21 of it then it stops.

It's already July. That's half of 2012 already. If this is going to be the year the truth comes out they'd better hurry it up.

12. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

Karen, go back to the original link on page 1. That is what I did.

Okay - time to start 20 Questions!

Is the news going to be in the form of a book? (ie maybe from someone like Fleet White?)

I am thinking if it is the actual truth, it has to be someone from the inner circle coming clean.

13. cynic

cynic Member

Here you go...

"I know everybody has been so discouraged for so many years, but I’ve been telling you that the year 2012 is a great year for the truth in the JonBenet Ramsey case. And I want to tell you this: this is from somebody that gave it to me to give to you.
    John Ramsey has once again taken the public stage to express the innocence of his family in any involvement they may have played in the cover up of his daughter’s death. No one has challenged this position since Steve Thomas published his expose about his first hand experiences about the failures of the investigation in 2000. John Ramsey may have exercised the option to raise the issue about the unsolved murder of his daughter at the moment, but I (Tricia Griffith) am personally aware that another voice will soon enter the arena of this matter. The Ramsey’s representations about the facts and the evidence that have supported their intruder theory in this crime will soon face a greater public scrutiny.
    Now, I can’t tell you who, what, or exactly when the other side of the story will be revealed, I can’t tell you any of that, but I can assure you from my heart and soul my friends, new revelations about this case are on the horizon and they are amazing. Our time has come, the truth is going to come out, it will happen."

Last edited: Jul 4, 2012
  14. Karen

Karen Member

Thank you Driver. I did that and finally got to hear what she said.
    I like your 20 questions idea. I have several.

I wonder, is this news going to be so huge and significant it will be breaking news on the news channels?
    Is it something that will identify the killer?
    Why is this informant coming forward now? If this person has such vital info why didn't they speak about it before now?
    Is this news somewhat incriminating to the informant> Is that why this person hasn't come forward?
    I imagine if this news incriminates Patsy this informant may feel more comfortable coming forward now. Also, Trisha mentioned she thinks perhaps John Ramsey wrote this book to get out in front of this news and so he might know it's coming. That sounds possible I guess. But how would he know it's coming?

15. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

I have been disappointed so many times in this case that I will believe it when I see (and hear) it. I just hope to won't be another flop, like when the NEW Boulder DA said he was going to "take a fresh look at the JB case" and it turned out to be just more lip service. NO new look was taken. WHY? Because the new look did nothing but reveal OLD information. Information that no one was ever going to do anything with.
    So I am trying to be hopeful that this bombshell is TRULY going to reveal PUBLICLY the truth- and not be like the tabloid teasers we have all seen: I recall the Daily News: "JonBenet case SOLVED- John Mark Karr in custody"- blah blah blah. Or the National Enquirer: "FINALLY REVEALED- JonBenet Ramsey"s Killer!" And all it did was talk about the "intruder".
    PLEASE let this truly shine a light on this case- a light that ALL can see.

16. Elle

Elle Member

Hi DeeDee!

I am keeping my big mouth shut because I can say no more on this subject which brought out the anger in me. I was more than intrigued when I heard we would all be hearing some news related to the JonBenét murder. It really intrigued me and I couldn't believe what I was reading. I have calmed down a great deal but was more than disappointed when months passed and we never read a single thing about this case to make us feel much better!
    I shall say no more!

17. Niner

Niner Active Member

:bowdown: Bless you, Cynic!! :wave:

I, too, hope it's NOT the NE either DeeDee - as Karen mentions above - my first bold - breaking news on the news channels!!
    And re second bold - true - wondering why he/she are coming out now - after ALL this time... :borg:

18. cynic

cynic Member

Tricia has seen it all too and I can't see her getting this excited over "more of the same." I think she's got the goods.

19. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

From your keyboard to god's eyes.... :toast:

20. Elle

Elle Member

Aw shut up! I'm not reading or listening to any of you! BUT I WUV YOU ALL!

elle :rose:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice