Burke did it with a flashlight

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by VP, Oct 3, 2010.

1. VP

VP Member

Yes, from the beginning Elle - it was something else back then. We picked it apart so well even the Ramseys had to read here in case they forgot part of their story lol

Thanks for the wishes on the job....it's tough out there with everyone willing to take less money because their unemployment has run out.

2. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

Why do you think it's logical for JonBenet to want to go into the bedroom to be with someone who was sexually abusing her?

3. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

The about-to-turn-the-big-4-0, former beauty queen, and stage 4 ovarian cancer victim with no more feminine organs of uterus and ovaries Patsy Ramsey would be utterly humiliated if the public was to find out that her husband found their 6-yr old daughter to be more desirable than she was.
    Did Burke and an accomplice lure JonBenet away from her mother/father while they were out in public? Was Burke 8 years older than JonBenet?

It didn't split the skin because she was hit with the rounded edge of a cylinder.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice