Jim Kolar – 45 minute video discussing the JonBenet Ramsey Case

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by cynic, Dec 3, 2012.

1. cynic

cynic Member

I compared the two versions; the difference is that the "edited" version leaves out the first 2 minutes and 55 seconds, the portion which includes the "two filings."

2. Elle

Elle Member

Originally Posted by fr brown
    I think the penny has dropped for me, fb. I'm probably one of the "intended audience." I can only go by what I see, not knowing about the size of tracks or whatever (?). My choice is the pins from the train track, but I wonder why in both cases the mark on the right side of her back and leg is much bigger than the mark on the left. I suppose this could have been caused by prodding the prong on the right side of the track deeper into jonbenét's skin, although the size of the prongs are the same (?)

3. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Oh my giddy aunt! That is a very clear image! Kolar wrote in his book about how a 1:1 comparison hadn't been done on the stungun. You may recall that I did one some years ago which Taser asked to be sent on to them. Not sure if I still have that (although I probably still have the same computer :D).

Is there a nice clear colour image of the 1:1 stungun comparison that Kolar did?

Eta - Sorry - I thought I had deleted everything in Kk's post except the image of the train track 1:1, but I'd left the wrong image in!

4. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

James Kolar Video - A Must See!!!!!

Hey All.

Here is a video from James Kolar discussing his book. Please pass this link around to as many people as you can.

Please keep bumping up this thread so it doesn't get lost

Help Cheif Kolar get the truth out about the JonBenet case.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH JAMES KOLAR

5. Tricia

HEY EVERYONE,

PLEASE CLICK ON KOLAR'S LINK TO THE VIDEO.

IT HAS SO MUCH GOOD INFORMATION.

THAT RIDICULOUS APHRODITE JONES EPISODE ABOUT THE RAMSEY CASE HAS OVER 5 THOUSAND VIEWS.

KOLAR'S VIDEO SHOULD HAVE AT LEAST THAT MANY. AFTER ALL KOLAR'S PRESENTATION IS THE TRUTH AS OPPOSED TO THE JONES VIDEO.

HERE IS THE LINK AGAIN.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMtiVFzrN8o

THANK YOU AND SORRY FOR THE CAPS. I JUST REALIZED IT AND AM TOO LAZY TO RETYPE.

LOVEYA,
    TRICIA

6. heymom

heymom Member

Thanks, Tricia, I've already seen this video but I'm going to help out and give it some more viewings from now on.

7. Tricia

Thank you. I really want the world to see this so please send it along to everyone you can.

Thanks again

8. heymom

heymom Member

I'll share it on my FB page, but I don't think any of my family or friends care about this case. :( But you never know.

In case you are presented with an opportunity, you might ask Chief Kolar to repeat the question someone asks if there isn't a second mic in the room. And, if there is any way possible to show the viewer the slides that the audience is seeing, that would be great, and would make the video more clear, even to casual viewers.

9. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

If she had been stabbed with the train track, then Dr Meyer would've labeled it as a puncture wound, not an abrasion.

10. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

How about you provide proof of the autopsy report stating that the wounds are puncture wounds?

11. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

I dare you to prove there are puncture wounds listed in the autopsy report.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice