Get to Court TV NOW!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Nov 9, 2002.

1. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I tried to go easy on the poor thing but Good God. If you are going to cyberstalk, and be a mouthpiece for these creeps, accept the consequences.

2. AK

AK Member

3. BobC

Thanks Fedora

I'm going to go have some fun with this data! See ya! Expect a hissy fit within minutes by you-know-who!

4. Mandarin

Mandarin Member

BobC

Bravo Bob! You're posts were very articulate and balanced.

You seem to have gotten Jamieson's goat alright.

Keep up the good work. Maybe one day, everyone's efforts for Jonbenet will bear new fruit.

The latest tapes are very revealing and in no way flattering to the Rams. Are they all on drugs or what?

Regards,
    Mandarin

5. BobC

Thanks Mandarin! She's apparently not speaking to me now. I can't blame her, frankly!

6. BobC

Thanks for the back-up everybody

I'm at home today so I can't post on CTV, but thanks for the back-up. I've always tried to be a gentleman with Jameson but sometimes you have to roll up a newspaper a give a little swat to the snout!

7. BobC

8. BobC

Man I am so ****ed. I was just about to smack down that John Douglas apologist when a frikkin FIRE started at work! I am not lying! OH the injustice of it all! GRRRRRRR. It was probably the heat from my breathtakingly withering attack that started the fire!

9. Nandee

Nandee FFJ Senior Member

BobC

What are you doing typing? Get out of the building:)

10. BobC

I was home when I posted that--but now I'm back and I just posted a most withering indictment of John Douglas' shoddy investigative technique.

11. Thor

Thor Active Member

Bob C!!!! You rock!!!!! You kicked major arse with hir! I loved the "reptilian friends" comment! OMG!!! Good for you, we're proud of you!

12. Shyshi5

Shyshi5 Member

Shamesys Intruder story...NOT

I've read so much about the Rams and it all is making me ill. then like a fool i watched the court tv clips....maybe I was hoping for something more like the boulder police were really going to arrest some 2 people. But close enough for me at this point. I taped one episode where Lou Smit gave his great theory of the intruder and pointed out facts of the crime scene. Then I started using my own noodle.

Lou pointed out that on the night of the murder there was snow all around the house on the ground.

First question is: were there any foot prints in the snow? (If not then that leaves out the intruder theory). If there were i'm sure the police would have found them.

Second: Lou also said he was amazed at the fact that snow was everywhere except the concrete for the drive way and the side walks. Nothing unusual about that, salt works wonders, unless the intruder cleared the concrete areas (not very likely).

Third: Lou also goes to where the intruder (supposedly entered through the basement window.) Hellooooo, am I the only one who thinks this...If an intruder entered through that particular window then there should have been foot prints in the snow, down inside the window well(leading to the window). And even though there is a protective grate, the snow would have fallen through and been inside the window well, and if there wasn't any snow inside at the time, then, when the (supposed) intruder lifted the grate the snow that should have been piled on the metal of the grate should have fallen, again, inside the window well and of course leaving foot prints behind again.

All of which someone or something should have left a foot print somewhere IN THE SNOW.

That Bull about the intruder standing on the suitcase. I looked at this over and over and I only found a shoe print no bigger than a child's shoe print on it.

Now could it be the Boulder police are really not believing the story of an intruder, no matter what Smit says, or do we need to take Smit back to the crime scene and point these crime particulars out to him....only based on the evidence presented in the clips of course.
    Basic logic and fact finding reality will do a great job...just saying!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice