Nancy Krebbs police interviews

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Nov 30, 2002.

1. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

BobC, thanks ever so much...

for these re-caps. I won't have time to read in depth until Tuesday.

As we all knew, Nancy Krebs is a bloomin' nutcase. Is there such a thing as a Code Seven Wingnut?

Some people's ideas of what is "honorable" and who is an "honorable woman" are screwed up beyond all repair. We're dealing with a whole bevy of wingnuts here....the grass-roots reporter, the faux judge and her simpleton sister, their beachwalking lapdog, etc. etc. etc.-- and the stinky Cat in Michigan who aided and abetted them.

I'll be back on the case in a couple of days.

In the meantime, BobC, Shadow, RiverRat, Freebird, Tricia, FedX, and all the other "good guys" -- we have been vindicated 100%! Doesn't it feel great?

2. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

Hey Bob

we are reading, keep up the good work.

Going over to Purg. and see what they are saying about you..

bwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

GO FLEET !

Hi Shadow.

3. Barb121

Barb121 Senior Member

Bob, I am reading all your posts. Keep them coming.

What I find so strange is the quiteness from the Ram camp.

Thanks Bob.

4. Shadow

Shadow FFJ Senior Content Moderator

Good Lord, Bad Bob!! Am I reading? I can't stop even to watch the pro football games.

LurkerXIV, Sparky, and the rest of you "non-believers" - Is this <b>vindication</b> or what????

Keep it coming BobC!!

5. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

BobC Thank you so much for posting some recaps. I understand about not bringing your other posts here. Not worth the trouble it would cause.

WOW..You guys has this been a good week or what?

LurkerXIV I think you put it best:

"Some people's ideas of what is "honorable" and who is an "honorable woman" are screwed up beyond all repair. We're dealing with a whole bevy of wingnuts here....the grass-roots reporter, the faux judge and her simpleton sister, their beachwalking lapdog, etc. etc. etc.-- and the stinky Cat in Michigan who aided and abetted them."

That says it right there LurkerXIV. Plus the Michigan person was making money off the forum to boot.

This is total vindication for us but think how Fleet White must have felt when he read this crap. My God it is so obvious within 5 minutes of reading this that this woman is beyond nuts.

BobC I hope you are right. For Fleet Whites sake I hope heads will roll on this big time.

Thanks again BobC. We are here. We are reading. You are the poster of the EON:)

Tricia

6. Thor

Thor Active Member

Thank you ALL for your comments here and BobC, yes, I'm reading. I can't read 'em, will try at work where I have adobe.

Hi Shadow.

7. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

hahahahahahah

BobC - 10

Mame, Mary99, Morgan, Chris - 0

Lee Hill and Hunter have some splaining to do for Mr. and Mrs. White, you bet they do.....

8. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Who? Me?!

I do not invest as much time and energy battling evil, as I did with this situation, if I know that there will not be JUSTICE served.
    I was called every name in the book, a smear campaign just in my honor was initiated by the Cohorts of Chaos, I still read references that "My Side" behaved as nasty as the Klowns did, that puzzles me, but here we are. Just like I knew we would be.

Yeah, it's sweet.
    RiverRat!

9. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I'm back!! Glad to see people were reading! My GOD--I couldn't make this crap up if I wanted to! I am going back to the final group of 2000 interview pages and will be back momentarilly with my most scathing reviews! Do not open this forum without your oven mitts on or you will be scorched!

Note how Nancy has connected every person in her family to rape, murder and mayhem and then just jumped on cases from the news!

10. BobC

First page! Nancy whines "contrary to what my family may say, I was harrassed." So my first thought is, well Nanc, let's start out by NOT stealing Granny's mail or yanking the phone from her or picking up the second line, and then we'll move forward from there!

So now Nancy is complaining about getting packages in the mail, and she doesn't bother opening them herself--she brings them to therapist Mary B to open! One included a clown with no head, another with a shirt which read "support your local hooker." When asked who was sending her the packages, Nancy "believed the bulk of them" came from her mother. Once again, Nancy is vague, talking about feelings and hunches. And I'm thinking that since every human with a penis has assaulted her, why assume this stuff is coming from her mother?

Oh wait--no, the story just changed again (she's getting better, it's only been three sentences). Now Granny Sprague is probably sending some of them. Granny S sent her a book on embalming while poor Nancy is taking care of Granny Krebs! LOL! Now that was pretty funny!

11. BobC

OOpsy! Apparently Mary B played Harmer and Truijillo the phone messages Nancy's mom and granny left for Mary B and Nancy, seemingly sensing the investigators' skepticism about their threatening tone, blurts out that they contain "veiled threats."

I've heard several of these tapes, guys, and this part is true. The threats are so vieled they could live in Afghanistan.

12. BobC

Okay, now Nancy's mother has contacted nancy, saying Fleet White's brother is trying to "discredit" poor Nancy! I'll bet! Now here's yet another telling revelation--Nancy's sister is upset and crying because all this is happening and yet Nancy's mom won't go out to CO to get Nancy in light of the whites' threats!

So I'm sitting here thinking Nancy Krebs is older than I AM, and she needs mommy to come get her? A forty YO woman?

Point number two: The sister is upset that that chronic abuser Mommy Dearest won't go to pick up Nancy? WHY? Is Mommy the the problem or the frikkin' solution?!!I didn't mention that Nancy says earlier on that her sister "might have mentioned something" about being abused as well--same old vague crap.

13. BobC

OMIGOD! now Nancy says her mom is "very supportive" of Fleet White and explains that he has a lot of money so Nancy "better watch out." Then Nancy whines that Mommie Dearest is more supportive of FW but not "concerned" about Nancy!!

So once again, Nancy can't decide if Mommy is her rescuer or the den mother of the pedophile ring. This woman is trying to get attention like a 6th grader would--that much is crystal clear to me at this point!

14. BobC

Truijillo then asks Nancy if this "lack of compassion" towards her was an ongoing issue betwixt Nancy and Mommie Dearest, and Nancy says YES! Twenty years! then Mommie tells her she'd better be careful because she might get arrested! Sounds like good advice to me!

15. BobC

Now Nancy is yammering about how she has a relative in the BPD who is apparently out to get her along with the rest of the Western Hemisphere, and even gives his name. Surprisingly, neither T nor H have ever heard of this relative! then lee Hill, ever helpful, pops up in his seat and chirps " from what I understand he has got a record or is involved in film-making."

What the phuck? will someone explain how we went from the BPD to a film maker? And what's this "got a record" crap? A criminal record? Once again vague crapola, pregnant with innuendo and dripping with hidden meaning--in other words bullchit.

16. WhiteWolf

WhiteWolf Member

BobC

Thanks for your review of the interviews. I always figured that NK was probably abused in some way, but her abusee story seemed too tailored to match what we had heard about the JBR murder case.

When this case broke I followed it pretty close until the NK investigation went 'underground'. Lee Hill's involvement was a puzzle to me until I did some research on his background. He WOULD have known better than to take NK's story at face value without an extensive background check.

You also bring out some good points about Mary Bienkowski's encouragement of NK. It appears to me that MB mau have thrown all professional caution to the wind. Certainly she has heard of paranoid delusions.

Thanks again, Bob, I'll be watching for your posts.

17. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

OMG BobC this is like the campiest event ever to hit the internet.

It's pure camp. It's pure outrages lies.

It would be funny if Fleet White hadn't been dragged through the mud.

You know what I would like to hear? A statement from the Grass rootsforbrains reporter. I want to hear her say this interview shows that Nancy is telling the truth. I want to hear her explain how this shows abuse by Fleet White or anyone.

For those band of idiots to claim they have NEVER said Fleet White abused Nancy is a crock. They know what Nancy said and they ran with it.

I am sure if Maimed posts a statement somewhere we can find it.

Let's hear anyone of those Google Girls or former forum owners come out in defense of this crap.

Thanks BobC. Keep it coming. This is so amazing.

18. BobC

Okay. Now Hill is going to clarify for us. This is a DIRECT QUOTE--I wouldn't have the nerve to make this up:

Lee Hill: "He works in Denver and he was friends with a member either Westminster or Broomfield PD who had a role in I don't remember where Mr. Ramsey was previously interviewed in Westminster or Broomfield."

To which a confused Truijillo can only stammer "Ok."

LOL!! Am I in the Twilight Zone?

Then Hill goes on (I guess) to "clarify" that Mommie Dearest gave Nancy the wrong information as to what town this guy, whoever the hell he is, works in but still never quite explains what he does.

Why is Lee Hill filling in the blanks for Nancy Krebs AND her abuser Mother?

19. BobC

Keep telling me you like my commentary and I'll bravely forge on! I am actually feeding off the evil!

20. WhiteWolf

WhiteWolf Member

I hope you didn't miss my post since we posted so close together. Please keep reviewing the interviews.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice