Jameson sold tapes to NE. Lin Wood is looking into legal action

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Nov 26, 2002.

1. Nikeo

Nikeo Member

lol

BobC, from what I understand, the websleuths with one B, was run by Jameson and another person a long time ago. They had a falling out and Jameson named her website webbsleuths, with two B's in honor of Jack Webb, you know the "just the facts, ma'm" on TV, Dragnet. The single B websleuths has been around almost since the beginning of the JonBenet tragedy. ACANDYROSE website probably has that documented. She has documented almost everything concerning JonBenet, i.e. forum wars, etc.

By the way, they are selling Christmas sugarglider pouches on ebay. I stumbled upon one when I was searching for matching pieces to my poinsettia dinnerware, it was a poinsettia print pouch. Your baby could go out in style!

2. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

The Webslueths with one "B" is cool. Some really good people there.

OK BobC....what say you???? Don't make come over there...fess up....what are your thoughts today...

3. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

My thoughts are I'm tired of debating brain-dead Jameson clones on CTV. Regarding Jameson--I still don't have a clue but maybe she just needed money. Trying to trace Jameson's though processes is pointless for sane people anyway.

4. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Darnay in the clear...

Mrs. Brady is reporting that she called Darnay, and he asserts that he had absolutely nothing to do with this. Leroy Lincoln is telling more steenkin' lies, and playing more dirty rotten lawyer tricks.

5. BobC

Why doesn't he sue that parasite, then? I mean that statement certainly seemed designed to imply Darnay was involved so I hope he sues.

6. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

Why I don't think Darnay Hoffman

Another poster named Murphy asked me in a post why I didn't think it was Darnay Hoffman who gave the tapes to Jameson. This below is my reply to Murphy. I thought I would post it here also. I have some other thoughts on the matter but need to do more research.

=======================
    To: WARWOMAN unread (35 of 35)

557.35 in reply to 557.18

Murphy,

Yes, if the tapes were given to her "innocently" (by team Ramsey or their media representatives) then I would think that person would tell Wood they phucked up because they thought they could trust her.

Here are some of my thoughts on why I think it would not be Darnay Hoffman but would be somebody from *Team Ramsey* who gave Jameson the tapes.

The reported "Lin Wood e-mail" posted by LP has some untruths in it (shocker!) and those untruths are trying to point a finger at Darnay Hoffman. From what we know of Jameson on the Internet (and yourself in real life) we know she is not only capable of telling lies but that she has done just that over and over again. The list is long. She also likes to boast on what she knows. Hell she is the biggest *leaker* around.

From Wood's e-mail: "In its November 5, 2002 issue, The National Enquirer published a false story accusing Patsy of being the author of the ransom note found in the home on the morning of December 26. This bogus story was based on confidential handwriting documents that were obtained by the Enquirer from an anonymous source"

On October 10, 2002 Jameson posted that she was going to write a book *for her family.* She posted "I want my kids and my grandkids to know the Ramsey story I know. The truth as I saw it." Ginja posted on PurgatoryII on October 13, 2002 that she heard from a very reliable source that Jameson had sold materials to the Enquirer.

From Wood's e-mail: "Ms. Bennett tells me that she received these materials and tapes anonymously in the mail and does not know who sent them to her"

Wood does not state *when* jameson received *these materials and tapes* in the mail so that leaves that time frame open with a huge gap as to how long those tapes have been in distribution because John Ramsey states in DOI that in preparation of them (Ramseys) testifying before the grand jury that he had those same tapes in June 1998 to take to Michigan with them for review. So those tapes have been in the possession of at least Haddon's office, John and Patsy Ramsey and Lin Wood for over four years.

I think it can be *assumed* that the Enquirer didn't have the "materials and tapes" for very long (several months) or they would have used them before their November 5, 2002 issue.

Wood tries to point the finger at Darnay Hoffman by narrowing that gap down by stating, "All of the above confidential documents and tapes were provided several months ago to Darnay Hoffman" but that is not the truth. Darney Hoffman has had those tapes for almost a full *year* not *several months ago* based on statements Hoffman made.

Patsy's deposition was December 11, 2001 and Darnay Hoffman was on Catherine Crier Live - December 20, 2001 when he stated:

"Darnay Hoffman: Yes I do. In fact, uh, one of the stories that was circulating as soon as I had finished my deposition of Patsy Ramsey was that fact that I quote "cut my deposition short" because I have seven hours in theory, if I don't go seven hours, I don't have anything and doing three, or three and a half hours means that there's nothing there. What people don't realize is that I had about 40 - 50 hours of police tapes that I was allowed to look at. The Ramseys produced all that material subject to a discovery request on my part, so I had a great deal of information going in there and I didn't need to reinvent the wheel."

So here on December 20, 2001 Darnay Hoffman stated he already had the discovery request from the Ramseys and those tapes were part of that discovery.

On January 21, 2002 when Jameson was dogging Ziegler when he quit the "Darnay team" she posted, "Enter Ziegler and Epstein who - with the same inadequate samples - also determine that Patsy wrote the note. Ziegler and Epstein were to be the experts in court - - chosen for their resumés. THEN they get proper samples to analyze. The samples the cops took from Patsy - documented, verified samples of HER writing."

So where did Ziegler and Epstein get these "proper samples" to analyze? Jameson was posting that they came from the *samples the cops took from Patsy." If that is true then the handwriting samples/charts from the BPD (same ones that appeared in the November 5, 2002 issue of the Enquirer) were also in Darnay's hands about the same time the '97 and '98 interrogation tapes were and that was in December 2001 and not just a couple months ago as Lin Wood is trying to make it look in his e-mail to LP.

In my opinion somebody in Team Ramsey phucked up and allowed those tapes to get into Jameson's hands, maybe to use as reference material when she claimed she was writing a book. To cover their a$$ they are trying to point the finger at Darnay Hoffman.
    =======================

For those of you who may not know, Murphy is the one who once owned the original Webbsleuths Community of Forums (from August 1998 to January 2000 then the forum name was changed to Websleuths Forum that River owns now) and at that time Jameson was her moderator of the JonBenet Forum. Murphy asked Jameson to resign from that community in May '99 (because Murphy said she was endangering other posters by posting personal information) but before that Murphy and Jameson were Internet friends ('97-'99)and Jameson had shared a lot of information with Murphy about when Jameson was trying to get some gigs on various media shows. Jameson had been confronted back then about sleeping with the tabs when it was reported that *somebody* was trying to sell photos of JonBenet's grave to the tabs. Jameson *claimed* back then she was only trying to *share* the photos not sell them.

7. BobC

Well--here's what caught my eye in Linn Wood's original snippy letter, He said because the R's weren't vengeful people, they won't press criminal charges against Jameson. Now, first off, how could the R's press charges anyway against Jameson? On what grounds? Now the police could go after whoever leaked the tapes, if that was done illegally, but that would concern going after the person who gave them to Jameson, not Jameson herself.

So here's the deal. Jameson, if given those tapes by someone like Darnay, would be in the clear. She could sell them with impunity and just say "well HE gave them to me--how was I to know?" But Hill seemed to have a problem with JAMESON. Hmmmmmm.

Sounds to me like the most likely scenario is Jameson was given those tapes by someone connected to the Ramseys, perhaps signing a secrecy agreement. And maybe she broke it and hence the whole "pressing charges" thing.

I just don't see how Darnay is suspect number one to some people--to me he's not even in the top five contenders.

8. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

I agree Bob

BobC,

The part where the *nice* Ramseys wouldn't seek anything legal against Jameson did say an awful lot. No doubt about that. There is a whole lot written between those lines, you can bet on that and take it to the bank.

I guarantee you that all the Southern gentlemen upbringing Wood may have didn't hold him back that day in the privacy of his office when he found out who it was who sold them them down the Miss-a-pippi and screwed up their current campaign for $40,000 smackers. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you !!

Lin Wood's e-mail: "As you would expect, John and Patsy are deeply hurt by this betrayal for profit by a friend and supporter. However, the Ramseys are not vindictive people by nature and I suspect they will not seek legal redress against Ms. Bennett"

Notice Wood said "I suspect they will not seek legal redress against Ms. Bennett." He *DID NOT* say they wouldn't, just that he suspected they wouldn't. That doesn't mean they still won't. This, in my opinion has absolutely nothing to do with whether the Ramseys are or are not "vindictive people by nature." He had to throw that in because of various comments regarding the Ramseys going after people with lawsuits for every little thing they do. I'm not vindictive by nature either but I sure in the hell would be down right pi$$ed !!

But Wood has to be careful. I suspect this will depend on *who* gave the tapes to Jameson, whether it was a combination deal to split the bread dough and/or how much the *unedited* contents of those tapes screwed up their current campaign.

Team Ramsey will definately be getting back to the drawing board. :p

Lin Wood's e-mail: "But I do know that John and Patsy will no longer communicate with Ms. Bennett and will not share any information with her"

Yeah, that will teach Ms. Bennett !! Don't give her anymore information !! With $40,000 she can buy information now ! LOL And I am sure she has more to sell stored away in some Hickory storage locker. Audio shades of Shapiro?

Were they so stupid to think she was not talking with the tabs all along? She already admitted on her forum that the tabs were using postings from her forum to feed their stories yet the Ramseys continue to *share* information with her that was being posted on her forum that was being used to create the tabs stories. Hello? Then the Ramseys used these tab stories as an example in their campaign that the media was lynching them.

The only thing wrong with this picture is that "Team Ramsey" wanted to use those tab articles as part of their "we're being lynched by the media" campaign when one of their trusted and loyal friends (who the Ramseys were "deeply hurt by this betrayal" but they are not going to sue SUE) sold them down the river of deceit.

Yep, all of this "for the price of a cup of coffee!"

9. Nandee

Nandee FFJ Senior Member

ACR

Thanks for all this great information. I don't think Darnay did it either and I appreciate your taking the time to explain why not.....

Lin Wood got what he wanted... the truth is out.... Now the horse is out of the barn, he's screaming who opened the barn door!
    Why is this a betrayal of the Ramsey's? Linbaby should have kept his trap shut!

10. BobC

Judason, the leader of the Ramsy lynch mob, must pay. Many of us would love to lynch the Ramseys but didn't have all the info Judason did, so she was much more effective. I applaud Judason's efforts in our behalf.

11. Tez

Tez Member

Angel....

When is that supposed to be published? Well, now we know why she only got 40K supposedly from the Enquirer for the tapes. And pigs fly and horses have feathers. And I live in Oz.

12. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Well, if that is Jameson's book then it makes sense she would have sold her mother to get the money to have the vanity press print her garbage...probably not hers, although the title is egotistical enough to be her...LMAO

13. WhiteWolf

WhiteWolf Member

What's up with this?

Check out this spin! How could she know Darnay didn't send her the tapes because hir said hir received them anonamously? Who tipped her off to Wood accusing Darnay of the deed? Did Darnay call her up after Wood called him OR did her pals at the NE give her warning? The NE tipping her off is what I think happened and she tried to con Wood to cover her tabloid connections.

http://www.webbsleuths.com/cgi-bin/dcf/dcboard.cgi Forum Name: National Enquirer threads Topic ID: 23 #0, what it cost
    #5, FTR
    Posted by jameson on Dec-09-02 at 10:31 AM
    In response to message #4

I am pretty upset at how Lin Wood handled this sensitive situation.

The truth is, I called HIM and I told HIM what happened, that I provided the tapes to the NE. I did that because he was sure Darnay Hoffman had given the NE the transcripts, was going after him legally and I felt it was only right to tell him the truth. Otherwise I would be as bad as the BPD and the NYL allowing the Ramseys to be crucified for something they didn't do - cruel when they know that their theory isn't supported by the evidence - isn't the truth.

IMO, Lin Wood should have responded in a less emotional manner, sat back and thought for a while about what I was saying, talked to me. But he is human and he blew up and.... well, as things quiet down I think his actions certainly have not helped ANYONE as far as I can see.

Time will pass and things will quiet down. Lin and I will never be "friends" - that never was and simply will never happen. But I did not "betray" the Ramseys, I still believe they are totally innocent and I will do whatever I can to see justice served. I think in the end, THAT will be what people remember.

I was doing that for a long time before Lin Wood was hired by the Ramseys - and I have no intention of stopping because Lin isn't my friend.

Sooooooo, the forums continue - I will do whatever I think might help the case - and yes, that sometimes means money will change hands. I didn't see anyone complaining when I bought plane tickets to other states and rented hotel rooms and rental cars to check out leads. I didn't see anyone worrying about the money I was putting out for gas and new tires when I was driving to different states to meet people and get information for the investigators and forum. And I really don't care if people object to my taking money from a tabloid for answering questions about photos of the house or sending them a document I had on the Internet or anything else.<-----WW comment: WHAT IS THIS ABOUT SENDING DOCUMENTS SHE HAD ON HER SITE TO THE TABLOIDS AND GETTING PAID FOR THEM? WHAT'S UP WITH THAT? WHY WOULD THEY PAY HER FOR WHAT THEY COULD GET FOR FREE (if she posts the documents on her site anyway)? SOUNDS LIKE SHE HAS BEEN DECEPTIVE ABOUT JUST HOW MUCH FIRST HAND INFO SHE HAS BEEN FEEDING THE TABS ALL ALONG. I'LL BET THE TABS GET THE COPIES OF THE DOCUMENTS BEFORE SHE EVER POSTS THEM ON HER SITE.

I am getting out THE TRUTH! And if anyone wants to criticize that, they can talk to a wall because I really don't think there is anything wrong in that. I know the Ramseys want the truth out - and I know that getting the truth out is the right thing.

I posted long ago, when I refused the offer to go on LEEZA with Claudia Trainer and Chris Wheeler and the others, that I didn't have anything to say then - I would go forward when I had something to contribute.

Well, I contributed when I discredited Don Foster. And I contributed when I released the police interrogations. I didn't do it without great deliberation - and it was an attempt to get out the TRUTH, not opinion and misinformation (as happened on LEEZA).

OK - - enough. I am traveling and just wanted to stop in and let you all know, I am here and hope all of you will not give up on the search for truth here. Justice IS within reach.

14. WhiteWolf

WhiteWolf Member

Yes, Angel, I think the Ramseys and Wood have finally figured out just how much of a liability the skank has become. She has made it perfectly clear that hir knows what is best for the Ramseys' defense, and ol' Wood can just stuff it if he doesn't agree with hir.

Look at all of the stuff hir claims hir paid for to defend the Ramseys. Hir 'needs' to collect fees from her members to afford to pay for the forum. Baloney! IMO, I think that was hir cover story to make people (and especially the Ramseys) believe she was sacrificing her time and money for a noble cause, while all along she was having hir expenses paid by the tabloids for hir inside info.

15. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

What's That SMELL?!

Cooking with Carol?

Good.

Make mine Milk Toast, please!

RR

16. BobC

I have no idea what's going on.

17. BobC

I demand to know! what glamorous intruder do we have? Is it Boykin from beyond the grave? Has poor Nancy Krebs put me on the rape list? Is VP in a SEX RING?!! <b>[​IMG] is cracking up!!!!</b>

18. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

It's a Story

of a Ma called Brady

She was hosting a forum of her own.

Each hat was just as stupid as the others, thats why they were all alone.

One day when the Ramseys go to the clink - then she'll be back in business posting a link.

Until then, we can only watch her as she slides down to the Lowest of the Bunch.

The Lowest Bunch, The Lowest Bunch, that's the way she became the Queen of the Lowest Bunch....

RiverRockinRat!
    Long Live The Sewer!

19. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

RR

Priceless, my dear...just priceless!!!

20. BobC

I am more confused than ever. Are you saying Mrs. Brady is in a SEX RING?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice