Watching You has been banned from Cybersleuths

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Mar 5, 2004.

1. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Oh, Rainsong

she posts at the swamp from time to time and also at Purgatory as Aprainsong. She's not very bright but very tenacious. Sort of like morgasm and mameslug with a bigger vocabulary but same MO.

2. Thor

Thor Active Member

I won't waste my time posting with :(:(:(:(ant Rainsong. It's like beating your head against the wall. She is 1/2 of the reason I do not spend much time an CN anymore. Too bad, it used to be a lot of fun over there. I still read there, but will not post much due to her.

WY, I'm so sorry this happened to you, just wanted to know I back you up as well. I've never had much to do with Candy, always thought it was nice of her to bring us the latest. But last year Elle had a question about something Limp Wood said on a Today show interview earlier in the morning. I found the quote from the transcript & posted it here. I can't even remember now where I found the quote, it may not have been from Candy. Might have been from hir's swamp. Next thing I know, Candy ripped me a new one on CS calling me a gossip. All I did was post a quote from Limp for Elle since she had not seen the show, and we were discussing this quote here. I then realized what a psycho this woman was. The flucking transcript was not hers. Even if I did find it from her, but I can't swear I did.

3. dior

dior Member

watching you, count me 'in' amongst your fans. i rarely post anywhere anymore, just read. im coming out of lurker mode to tell you how much i respect and enjoy all you have to say. keep at it!!!! a friend of mine who cant post here sends her support too. dont let a lil tiff get you down, you have friends you dont even know of.

im an old cn2'r that also was sick to death of rainsong. her dirty work has taken its toll over there. its so good to see elle, thor and little are still around posting. ALL you gals are so great to keep this case alive. i bow to each and every one of you, including watching you.

4. Elle

Elle Member

Nice to see some of the old CN2'rs here together again. Hi Dior, Thor and Little. We did have some good times there, didn't we? I guess we've all had our fill with the Candy rainsongs. It feels good to know that I'm not alone with my thoughts on RS. I like
    Little's take on her - it was like trying to nail jello to a wall and just not worth it. Ha,ha,ha,ha! You can say that again, Little!

5. Thor

Thor Active Member

Dior, good to see you. You're a great poster. Yes, Elle, we all had fun over there until it was ruined. I don't mind debate, but I cannot tolerate stupidity and it was a waste of time with Rainsong. This is where I met you & Little and I still read there. Maybe if the case picks up again, I can think of more to say over there. The case is so dead right now. Little's comment is great!

6. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you, Dior

Thank you, Dior. Nice of you to post your support for WY. Thank you also for the kind words for all of us. Sincerely hope you are keeping better.

By the sound of this Candy person, maybe we got off easy just having RS to cope with (?);) :p

7. Elle

Elle Member

Have missed you, Thor. Where are you these days? We have had some great discussions over the last few years. We are all anxious for something to break in this case, but it seems futile at the moment. Keep in touch!

8. Watching You

Oh my

I'm flattered at so many people who support me that I didn't even know about.

Please don't feel sorry for me that I got canned from CS. Actually, it's an honor to be banned for standing up to that little tyrant at CS. I don't have to post at CS to get at Candy, I can do it very well from here, heh. I was more angry at what I considered to be underhanded tactics by Groo than at being expelled while that little Nazi remains free to post her slander against FFJ, enabled by Groo.

Not to worry. I pretty much knew it would end this way. Candy has never been made to pay for the consequences of her actions. Everyone else pays for them. She knows exactly what she's doing, but it will all backfire on her. It will all backfire on CS when she takes the forum down with her.

9. AK

AK Member

CS's CSes

WY, sorry that happened to you, but it is their loss. CS used to be a contender. Now it's just sad.

I agree that Candy's exclusives aren't worth the bandwidth or time to read. I never bother with them. Besides if they're as accurate as the gunk she writes about me and others they can't be trusted. She's allowed people to whisper totally off-the-wall ideas into her ear which she then posts without verification. Like Mame and the Google Girlz, Candy will believe anything.

10. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Elle, Lurker, Thor

I'm just catching up on some reading and I didn't know that you'd actually stopeed posting at CN2000 because of Rainsong. I'm sorry that happened. I've had my own experience of her particular brand of viciousness. She joined WS under the hat "TheMuse" and immediately started attacking me. I was pretty taken aback because it felt kind of personal. Then she signed a post "Rainsong" and I actually thought she was just being open about who she was - so I responded to "Rainsong" and she replied "Who is Rainsong?". I roared and laughed - oh how I laughed when I realised that she was playing a hat game and not very cleverly! So I pointed out her "error" and she went into a meltdown. She pursued me from thread to thread attacking and River warned her to stop. She didn't and was banned. Then she came to Purgatory and attacked me there for posting a quote from a post of hers in CN2000. Her antagonistic manner upset quite a lot of people and she kept blaming it on me! Then she took bits and pieces from TWO separate posts of mine and put them together to make one post (this completely changed the meaning) and posted it at the John DOuglas forum and acredited it to me - even added a "Jayelles" at the bottom as though I had signed my name to it (which I never do). It was pure and undeniable fraud but even although the evidence that she had done it was there for all to see, she still denied that she had done it!

She denies that she is antagonistic and says that she only responds to the attacks of others, but I followed her stint on CN2000 where she joined and then started attacking other posters by her 8th post. She was horrid - even to Elle who is the least antagonistic poster imaginable.

Rainsong is a John Douglas groupie. If you go to the John Douglas forum, you will read sick-making posts full of sexual innuendo. Rainsong herself posted about twirling nipple tassels to the strains of the Stripper in order to get JD's attention.

Lately, she came back to Purgatory because Sabrina posted that John Douglas had slammed the UK for doing a study of serial killers - apparently saying that all the UK needed to do was read his book. Sabrina said he was very scathing about the UK. I read Sabrina's post and responded that the UK study into serial killers has nothing to do with profiling them and everything to do with trying to assess the shortcomings of our LE in catching serial killers. It is an investigation into police procedure. In essence, John Douglas had opened his mouth and let his belly rumble! Rainsong HAD to come to Purgatory to defend him and for the past couple of weeks, she's been attacking Purgatory posters - calling them all sorts of names, accusing them of having reading comprehension problems and even of SMELLING apparently! Seemingly, she has even told Szundi that she needs to check her medical facts! I put her on ignore, it's easier that way but there are threads about her behaviour on other forums.

Alas, although Rainsong says she hates Purgatory and only posts there to put the others straight, she is now showing a little icon beside her name and I think that means she's joined Delphi! She posts at Purgatory daily, but hasn't been posting at jamesons. I think she just likes fighting.

Apparently, she's a published author. Last year, when she was harassing me, I received two separate e-mails stating Rainsong's real name and telling me that she had written stuff. Both posters gave the same name. I'm not terribly interested in Rainsong OR her real name, but it made me wonder whether the fact that she is well-behaved at both the JD forum and jameson's forum could be anything to do with people knowing her real name? Perhaps she is only obnoxious when she doesn't have to "own her words". Maybe it's jameson's philosophy at work there?

11. Watching You

She says

she's a published author, Jayelles, that doesn't mean she is.

I am a published author, too. A chapter in a book that was published by a cancer hospital in Buffalo was written by me. Big deal. I have other things that my sister and I wrote. The Introduction to our book was written by a world-famous cancer surgeon. When my sister died, I took the book out of the agent's hand and have never published it.

Does this make me a great author or an important author? No way. It only means something I wrote was published. I am not a great author. Except in my past life, heh.

12. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Miss Rainsong, inbetween sessions of hair-conditioning, informed me a while back that most kidnappers don't pen a ransom note ahead of time, because the police might intercept them before the kidnapping and find the note. This is just the kind of keen-minded True Crime wisdom that will eventually solve this case.

13. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

BobC

bwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I never thought of that ! ! ! !! ! !

14. Watching You

Well, yeh, Bob

police do that in my city. They stop us at road blocks and make us turn over any ranson notes we might be carrying on us. If we are walking on the streets, we have to strip nekked and bend over so they can do a butt check to make sure we aren't carrying any ransom notes.

I like it here. The cops are very friendly.

15. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Sparky--dim minds like ours can never hope to fathom the intricate and astonishing worldview of Miss Rainsong. Her rare insights can be breath-taking.

16. Watching You

All I know is

it's a good thing certain posters from another forum can't read what Sparky says about Burke in private e-mails.

I can't tell you what she says. Well, okay, one little thing. She says he probably still wets the bed. But, I can't tell you anything else.

Well, maybe one other little thing. She says Burke - ummm, nevermind.

Did it.

17. Elle

Elle Member

Jayelles,

Rainsong has gone from bad to worse. You have gone through much more than we ever did. Little, Thor and I all left at the same time. Little's quote about trying to nail jello to a tree suits her down to the ground, and it was irritating all of us who were keen to discuss the case. She threw insults left right and centre and we all felt she was a clone of Jameson. It seems she slipped up with you too. This was a doozy! :p She didn't play those games on CN2.

Is it any wonder you had a good laugh? What an a$$! Wish I had witnessed that one!

The other hat RobertstJames turned up two days after RS and someone pointed out to me just lately that they had noticed St James never posted with Rainsong ... so this reminded me very much of how Jameson operated. In fact, I have Delmar England to thank for putting me wise to Jameson and her hats. I was a bit green around the ears when I arrived on CN2 in 2001. I met Delmar and Thor there around about the same time. I shall always be grateful to him for his help. I have learned a lot from this very intelligent man who analyzed the Patricia papers and much more.

There was no pleasure signing in at CN2000 each day, Jayelles. CN2000 was pretty famous for banning destructive hats and these two seemed to be slipping through the cracks (?). I was a bit sressed out for other reasons. I thank you for saying I was the least antagonistic. I resented wasting my energy on the likes of Rainsong and RobertStjames. One and the same (?). At one point I refused to post with either one of them.

Having said this, there is no one happier than I am when I read feisty intelligent posts here from you, and all the others, to those arrogant posters out there who deserve it So more power to all of you! :p I can stand up for myself, Jayelles, as long as I'm not worried about a family member.

I was told by a friend that St James reviewed books for Amazon, and I did read a post where rainsong was talking as if she had written a book. You now know her real name, and it isn't Susan Bennet. :eek: You lucky thing! Thank you so much for confirming this. The same deal with the signature happened on Jam's site. Jameson signed a rainsong post after editing it (?).

This is a terrible state of affairs with Candy behaving badly and slandering Tricia and the FFJ posters. Tricia has excellent backup here with DejaNu and WY. What is it with these posters who go off the deep end? Are they not getting enough attention in the JonBenét case? I cannot understand why LE didn't charge Jameson and Susan Stine with "obstruction of Justice" (?). Stine is probably guarded by the Ramsey team of lawyers.

I always enjoy whatever you have to say, Jayelles. Keep up the great work! :)

18. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

Welllllllllll

One of the Ramsey's neighbors wrote me all about Burke. She said he spread feces on the wall and did stuff like that at the age of 4+..didn't seem right for a kid to do that.

As to the rest .....well I KNOW what is true.

My sources are the best.

19. Watching You

Does your neighbor source

have a Bee in it?

20. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

LMAO

Bee-sides beeing a gutter poster, you two are now going to have to live in a gutter after Darnay and Woody tag-team ya and take all of your money.

Let's go over Candy's Rules again:

She has told you and told you that you are not allowed to have a thought of your own. Your opinion must be ICOO (In Candy's Opinion Only).

We are supposed to trust Alex Hunter's word. Disregard everything Darnay has ever said up until Lin smoked him.

We must believe that Joel Steinberg has every right to walk the same streets that Candy does. But Whistle Blowers, tab-hacks, and ex-best friends that are being set-up to carry a murder conviction should be buried under the jail.

Any deviation from her instructions will result in non-stop stalking and harassment. Talking to a stray dog will ensure that your body is the only thing you will possess after you are financially shook down.

:rolleyes: Wonder why that sounds familar?

RR

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice