Rest in Peace, Belle

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Mar 16, 2004.

1. Thor

Thor Active Member

I am so sorry JR. I felt like I knew Belle myself. She was such a beautiful ladie. I am so glad you kept me posted on all her news the last couple of years. I always enjoyed seeing the latest pictures of her. I hope she's there with my Mom. Maybe they're up there listening to Elvis & Frank Sinatra (one of my mom's favs). We're here for you.

2. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

3. Harley

Harley Member

JR

I am so sorry for your loss. Take comfort in knowing that you were there for Belle. I will include Belle and you in my prayers.

4. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

"Now that I am barely breathing, I know all the answers

Is it all part of a Great Design?
    Is this life we're living all part of a Great Design?"

Nona Hnedryx 1984

5. purr

purr Active Member

my heartfelt condolences to YOU and

your family.

God will surely bless you for your
    dedicated efforts to Belle in her last years.

you have been a great role model for me.
    i hope i am at least half as good as you.

God Bless you JR.
    You deserve it!!!!

your online forum friend...........and real friend,
    purr

Attached Files:

6. Shadow

Shadow FFJ Senior Content Moderator

You have my and Mrs shadow's thoughts and prayers, J_R.

7. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Until we meet again Belle

Thank you everyone!

MAC, Robert S and RC have been my lifeline this past week. I don't know where I would be without their TLC and I truly believe Belle knew she was leaving me in some very good hands.

I will really miss my Belle! She was still giving out those Belle smiles right up until Elvis waltzed away with her. More later but for now:

http://www.e-estatesales.com/Goodbye.html

8. Colorado Babe

Colorado Babe Active Member

JR

What a beautiful tribute to your mother. We have all grown to love and care about Belle. She will always be remembered and sadly missed. God Bless you JR for being such a wonderful loving daughter. Please know that we truly care about you and that we are always here for you.

Your Friend,

Colorado Babe

Last edited: Mar 17, 2004
  9. Bobby1st

Bobby1st Member

JR,
    Sorry to hearthat Belle has left you. Thank you so much for sharing Belle's journey and your very real growth with us. My family will keep yours in our prayers. ((((((Hugs)))))) You are an incredible woman !

10. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

JR

When all is said and done, you can look back and feel no guilt. You did all you could do and more for your Belle. She went to the other side knowing she was loved. It's like my mom always says, though, when God says it's enough, it's enough. He knew it was enough for Belle. And what a way to go - dancing away with Elvis. :)

I think you know Belle would want you to live your life to its fullest. Just know we grieve with you and we too will miss hearing about your days with Belle.

11. purr

purr Active Member

you are a gem JR

that tribute is so loving!

Belle was a belle for sure.

it was so good to hear from you to
    know you are doing ok.

God Bless your lifelines.

and we are here for ya too,
    purr

12. RC

RC FFJ Senior Member

The service

JR is setting up the memorial service for Belle this Saturday afternoon at a rose garden in our park. Of course MAC is baking some special goodies for the attendees.

My cousin Charlotte will be singing a couple of songs. For you previous Run for Rachel attendees, Charlotte sang the national anthem the past two years.

13. Watching You

I wish I could be there

with you all, RC. Please tell JR I'll stop what I'm doing Saturday morning for a few minutes in reverence to Belle's memory and in support of JR.

14. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Wish I could be there for you too JR, but know you are in my thoughts and prayers as you celebrate Belle's life!

15. Watching You

I just spoke with JR

as RC stated, she is getting ready for Belle's memorial service on Saturday, and she is doing okay.

She wanted me to convey her appreciation for all your support. She's still a little emotionally raw, though, and posting is a bit tough for her right now.

I think we can all identify with those emotions.

16. RC

RC FFJ Senior Member

The time is set

JR just sent this out.

"If you love deeply, you will grieve deeply. If you deny your grief, you deny the reality of the love you felt." Diana McKendree

Sometimes it is difficult to find an appropriate manner in which to express sympathy upon the passing of a loved one. With due respect to all who mourn for Belle, we do not think of this as a time of sadness, but a time to be joyful. Our goals are to create a ceremony that celebrates Belle's life and to help ourselves and each of her loved ones express our grief and to comfort each other as we honor Belle in a celebration of her life.

We will celebrate the life of Clarabelle on Saturday 20 March. Robert Cooke's cousin Charlotte has agreed to raise her beautiful voice in song and Michael Graves, a local Elder, will speak after which family and friends are encouraged to relate humorous or meaningful memories on how Belle enhanced their life.

2:00 P.M.
    Saturday 20 March 2004
    Sunken Gardens - San Gabriel Park
    445 E. Morrow Street
    Georgetown, TX 78626

17. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

RC....

Thank you for bringing us this information...

Surely this is a great way to have oneself remembered.....I can't help thinking that Belle would love this sort of celebratory get-together in the beautiful out of doors with the flow of music and conversation including some of her most humorous and meaningful moments....

JR, I do hope that though this is a sad time for you and your family, that it will also be a time of healing as well....may you all be lifted up by all of the good memories that will be recounted and by the knowlege of the wonderful place where Belle now resides...

Peace and Joy to all of you,
    Voyager

18. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

the peace

of God be with you and with your family J_R. It's certain that we grieve over the loss of one who is close, yet we can have hope of a reunion someday.

19. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

JR,

What a wondeful way to celebrate Belle's unique and beautiful life!

I will be thinking of all of you on Saturday.

20. Perpetta

Perpetta FFJ Senior Member

JR,Blessings for you and Belle.

Jane

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice