Update on Steve Thomas

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Apr 12, 2004.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

2. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Thank you Tricia and ACR!

All of us - even though FreeBird is not as shy about it as others - have wondered how Steve was faring in his after-the-case-life.

His willingness to cross over the party-line in Boulder was JonBenet's ONLY shot from becoming swept under the rug. :bowdown: Can you imagine how much further the Ramseys would have gotten with this cover-up of the Daughter's death had Steve not spoke out?

I can assure Steve that I am not as sweet as Candy - but I will always have his back.

RR

3. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

RR, You take the back........ I'll take the front and together we'll make him a sandwich he won't soon forget.....

:sponge: I'm ready....I'm ready...

4. imon128

imon128 Banned

Oh, yummy!! Let me be the condiments on THAT sammich!!! :did:

Steve Thomas did so much for the furthering of Justice for JonBenet, that I get teary-eyed just thinking about it. I don't necessarily agree on the perp (key word 'necessarily') but that young man, Steve Thomas, is a hero in his own right.

I just know that JonBenet isn't far from his thoughts every single day. Steve is a true hero in my book. Thank goodness for his honest, courageous, forthrightness. I will NEVER forget him, either.

Thanks for the update.

5. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

LOL.. In record time ladies. Within the first sentence you are making a sandwich out of the poor guy.

I know we're glad he rebounded from that nightmare. I can't imagine.

6. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

RR and Freebird

you two oughter be ashamed of yourselves, making those sammich remarks about my main man, Steve. If I'm going to make a sammich, I want Steve on one side and Tim McGraw on the other. Then I could die happy. :2mchinfo:

Seriously, I am thankful that Steve Thomas has his life in order and is moving on. As far as I am concerned, he did the right thing when he blew the whistle on the corruption in Boulder. It took courage to do what he did. Not only has that corruption flourished, it has deepened even more since Steve wrote his book, IMO. Too bad nobody would step forward and say enough - someone like the governor of Colorado whose words turned out to be more empty BS.

I hope Steve achieves all his goals in life, and more. He's been through the fire; it's time for the rewards.

7. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Thanks for the Update, Tricia and ACR.

It's good to know that Steve is doing so well careerwise. It only goes to prove that you can't hold a good man down. I wish him great success in his new position.

John Ramsey, OTOH, has to go around hat in hand begging for a chance to hop on the Michigan political gravy-train. He hasn't had a real job since the day he carried the corpse of his six-year-old child out of the basement of the Hellhole--holding her away from his body "like an ironing board".

"Revenge is mine, sayeth the Lord!"

8. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Thanks for the update, Tricia and ACR. Please pass along my sincerest best wishes to Steve and his wife on this new venture and let him know how much we all miss him!

9. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

oh yeh, youse guys

If Steve met me he would be mezmerized or something like that.

Not that I wouldn't be, but I'm a tad older.

Glad Steve is doing well. I wish the best for him and his wife.

10. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

It's gagging Margoo

to read of how well Steve is doing. Why would anyone think Steve Thomas was not deserving of a good and successful life, just like anyone else on this planet. If murderers and their accomplices can be assured of getting on with their lives, I don't see why Margoo or anyone else should begrudge a decent man and his family a decent life. To me, this says more about Margoo than it says about Steve.

I suspect if Margoo is turning green, it's not from gagging. It's from envy that Steve is doing just fine in spite of the RST's finest attempts to destroy him forever. I knew he would.

Hey, if Steve ever needs a place to hang his hat, I know more than one person on this forum who would gladly open her home to him. I know I would, and he wouldn't even have to park his boots under my bed. :did:

11. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Here too WY.... he could wear his boots to bed in my house.... dirty sheets are no problem :D

12. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Shameful hussies

:cafe:

13. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Shameful hussies?

They have NO shame and NO fear I tell ya!

14. Bobby1st

Bobby1st Member

You Gals!!!!!

:coffeeup:

Yes, I crashed this puter again and when I get it up and running, look what I find!!!! A bunch of hornster mornsters. Coffee all over the screen. I love ya all. Going to catch up now.
    PS I love this board. Thanks.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice