New Boulder Pictures/A big THANK YOU to the Boulder Four. Job Well Done

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, May 2, 2004.

1. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Well, hubba hubba, Ladies! These pics will REALLY set off the maimed one, Nose Candy and the Swamp Thing. Tricia, you be fine, Girlfriend! Voyager, where are you? Zoomama, it's good to finally see your face. RR, you blond honey, I KNEW you looked so good! CO Babe, sweetie, you and your fam are the poster kids for all that's right up there!

You are all THE best, and I am SO proud of all of you for what you have done. I have no doubt JB is smiling right back at ya!

2. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

:curtsey:

RR

P.S. VP - check out the bracelet I was wearing with my beautiful Bee Pin!

3. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Hey. RR. I resemble that remark. :heart:

4. purr

purr Active Member

What a great group picture of the Bee Girls!!

you guys look wonderful and so proud!

who took that pic?

just curious,
    purr

5. Elle

Elle Member

Great photographs!

You all look great! Wish we had all been with y'all. Thank you for making this trip. I know it wasn't an easy thing for all of you to do. I'm still not happy with Governor Owens looking for new evidence. Huh? For starters, there's enough evidence labeled: ransom note; Patsy's note pad; felt tipped pen used for writing the note sitting in the Boulder Police Station or some other building (?)

6. Colorado Babe

Colorado Babe Active Member

Purr

Little Colorado Babe took the picture of all of us. Mr. CB sat in the car and watched. He was not about to get arrested. LOL

7. Bobby1st

Bobby1st Member

Gosh, everyone of you is awesome for making the trek. My first thought was" Oh they are all gorgeous and rich." Then I was struck by the blondes and how JBR could of grown up to fit in with a beautiful group like you, How sad. Yes, CO Babe you made another cute little CO BAbe. Tricia you had to strike the Lawyer as a grownup JBR. Thanks for doing so much for her.
    Tell us about the Jann Scott stuff if you guys get a chance.

8. Aurora

Aurora Member

A big thanks to all of you for representing us in Boulder. I wish I could have been there. Your guys are beautiful people....fighting for justice.

The pictures are great. Thanks for sharing those. Would it have been illegal to stand on streetcorners and get more signatures for that petition before presenting it? Some sort of protest may have gotten more coverage but I am so proud of what you guys did accomplish! JFJBR

At least the people of Boulder know... that some have not forgotten about a child that was murdered there and the color of justice so far has been "green".

9. Niner

Niner Active Member

Now these 2 - I would NEVER have pictured you 2 as blondes! I pictured Tricia with short wavy brunett hair - same for RiverRat, but with long brunett hair...

WOW! You guys all look GREAT!!
    :wave:

10. Niner

Niner Active Member

I was wondering about that too, Lurker!!

Love all the pics posted! Looks like you all had a good time! and did GREAT at the Governor's office! :cool2:

11. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

CB's Boulder photos

Thanks so much for sending these CB. I will let you, or someone who went, comment on them!

Attached Files:

• CB1.jpg
      CB1.jpg
      File size:
      28.2 KB
      Views:
  12. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

A coffee pooch!

Attached Files:

• cb2.jpg
      cb2.jpg
      File size:
      41.7 KB
      Views:
  13. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Our delegates at the Hell Hole

Attached Files:

• cb3.jpg
      cb3.jpg
      File size:
      70 KB
      Views:
  14. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Our delegates after changing photographers!

Attached Files:

• cb4.jpg
      cb4.jpg
      File size:
      36.2 KB
      Views:
  15. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

RR's Boulder Photos

And I will let RR, comment on these...

Attached Files:

16. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

FFJ and the Press

Attached Files:

17. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Hell #1

Attached Files:

18. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Hell #2

Attached Files:

19. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Hell #3

Attached Files:

20. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

More coffee...I love it!

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice