Need your help and FAST please!!!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, May 19, 2004.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Guys here is a great way to think of this DNA in JBR's underclothes.

Let's say we took Lin Wood's underwear. I know not a pretty thought.

Let say we had it examined for DNA. I can guarantee you it would have foreign DNA.

Suppose that DNA was female? Does that mean Wood is having an affair? Of course not. It means, like everyone on the planet, DNA is deposited everywhere.

This is the type of jump Lin Wood wants us to make. Foreign DNA? Must be a killer. It's so stupid I can't even believe he is trying to pass it off.

We have to remember this DNA is not a complete strand. That's how small it is.

2. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Probably has Ms. Thang's DNA in his unders, Tricia. Lawd knows she's had her nose stuck up his butt long enough.

3. purr

purr Active Member

hee hee ...........too funny WY!

you are something else!

haaaaaaa,
    purr

4. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Ewwww!

What a visual.

:yow:
    RR!

5. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

Thanks For Sharing Tricia....

I need to have a shower after just reading about this DNA being deposited by everyone, everywhere just by meer touch and casual transferral....I have known for some thime that this is true, but just thinking about it in real terms makes me feel, as Bob C. would put it, "not so fresh".....

Mr. Wood and associates, are your reading? If not, you should be, because when your case against FOX starts, lots of truths, large and small, about the myths that you and your RST have been perpetrating will come to light....And when they do your intruder will become an impossible prep....

6. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

Ramsey defenders claim it is not so easy to pick up foreign DNA, but obviously surgeons have to worry about it all the time. If DNA is not so easy to pick up through casual contact, why do surgeons bother to sterilize their hands, their clothing and their operating instruments? The answer is, of course, that one single infectious microscopic cell a person's body carries may be transmitted from the patient to the doctor, who may then transmit it from the doctor to another patient. These things do happen. If we are supposed to believe it was impossible for a cell's contents to be present in JonBenet's underwear prior to her wearing them, then we are literally supposed to believe that those panties were sterile, that if you opened them up straight from Bloomingdales and put them into the open abdominal cavity of a person being operated on, there would have been no problem, because the fabric was uncontaminated by any cellular material of human origin.

7. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

LW can't read

Or maybe he didn't see the part where they tested other panties and found DNA. It's not such a stretch that there could be DNA unrelated to her death in her panties after all. :jester:

8. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

OR under her fingernails, Texan. But again, the fiber evidence that matches the Ramseys' clothing found all over the body, blanket and duct tape still go unaddressed by the RST, including Lin Wood. As posted on another thread, the only explanation for Patsy's jacket fibers being found was a lame "transfer" theory when she flung herself across her dead daughter AFTER the body had been relocated upstairs by John. Nevertheless, the same fibers were found on the duct tape across JB's mouth and the white blanket she was wrapped in, both items having been left in the basement when John carried their daughter upstairs like an ironing board.

The RST, including Wood, just chooses to ignore this powerful, incriminating evidence while continuing to spin the same tired chit about DNA. That speaks volumes to me!

9. Spade

Spade Member

DejaNu

The last thing I want to do is imitate Rushies...but...DITTO!!!

10. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

That's another lie jameson is telling on her forum right now. She claims there were no fibers to connect either of the Ramseys to the tape that was over JB's mouth.

What a LIAR

11. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Well duh, SlammySue, it's in the transcripts that have been posted all over this forum so many times it's not worth taking the bandwidth to repost them. Either we're all liars, Michael Kane's a liar, or you're so full of swamp-gas you've developed a language barrier.

There's none so blind as they who will not see! I think they call that denial. How typical of the RST to claim everyone's an incompetent liar but them-BPD, the FBI, Vidocq, Wecht, CBI, Denver Crime Lab, God, the Mona Lisa. How old, tired, boring and stupid....If that's the best defense these idiots can come up with, I'm truly looking forward to the Fox trial and no doubt ensuing criminal trial thereafter.

12. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

The important thing here

The important thing to remember here is how the forensic scientist is saying that while this is DNA crap is getting so much attention, you can't IGNORE the rest of the evidence uncovered in this investigation. Just the fact that the killer used Patsy's pad and pen, AND then returned BOTH neatly to their proper resting places, says far more than a partial DNA strand so tiny an electron microscope has to be used to even detect it.

Henry Lee himself said this was not a "DNA case" and that's exactly why. It'd be different if there was foriegn semen on the body, or some gouged flesh under Jonbenet's fingernails. This is a big con game. Those four fibers belonging to Patsy Ramsey are hundreds of times larger than this DNA fragment, and yet why are people giving this microscopic particle more attention that the fibers from Patsy on the duct tape? I know it to be a FACT that when those fibers were discovered on duct tape THAT NEVER LEFT THE BASEMENT, it stopped investigators in their TRACKS. This is a HUGE find. Look at Patsy's police transcripts early on--these fibers are EXACTLY why the police hammered at Patsy asking if she had gone into that basement for any reason that night. She said NO. GOTCHA!

Message to Jameson: You cannot simultaneously dismiss these fibers as insignificant, while braying to anyone who'll listen that an micropscopic fragment of a protein molecule is proof of an intruder. Sorry, honeybunch. This is like a reasoning test, and you're not passing.

13. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Fibers, Fibers, Fibers!

IMHO, the fiber evidence provides probable cause to arrest Patsy Ramsey.
    That is why they had the arrest papers drawn up in May of '97, but D.A. Alex Hunter was afraid to try the case.

Aggressive D.A.'s have gotten convictions with less fiber evidence than this.

14. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Bobc, you're right on the mark! Also, "braying"...as in "jackass" ROFLMAO

Lurker, not only are Patsy's fibers sufficient to indict, John's sweater fibers in JB's crotch area are, too. These artifacts are proof positive, placing John and Patsy directly involved in the crime scene.

My hope is that once the intruder theory, and all it's peripheral theories, is laid to rest in a civil trial, criminal charges will then be brought against the Ramseys on the basis of the fiber, and other case, evidence. Without a "someone else did it" defense, and either the transparent "explanations" offered by the Ramseys/RST for some of this evidence, and absolutely NO reasonable explanations for the remainder, there should be no problem successfully prosecuting such a criminal case.

15. Shadow

Shadow FFJ Senior Content Moderator

As always, I'm impressed by the knowledge and logic of FFJ folks. But, IMHO, debating this DNA crap is like debating WMB - LW will fool the uninformed and just plan dumb, and there's not much that the presentation of logic and facts by Tricia, WY, DejaNu, Lurker, Spade, and our "lovable" Bad Bob can do about it!

16. imon128

imon128 Banned

Not to forget that one should always be grateful for ino provided by saying 'thanks'. :thumbsup:

17. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

About the DNA.....

My thoughts on the DNA issue are that the importance of the DNA in this case lies in the fact that there is so little foreign DNA.....

If a sexual predator assaulted and murdered JonBenet in a controlled environment such as her bedroom or the Ramsey's basement, he would have left some measurable amount of DNA somewhere either on her body or in the surrounding area even if he took precautions such as wiping the body down (which was suggested in JonBenet's autopsy) or freshly vaccuming the area (which was observed in one of the police reports)......

A sexual predator molests....that is, touches the body of the victim....I have actually never read of a crime of this sort where the predator wore surgical mask, gown and gloves, and then wiped the victims body down afterwards.....Have any of you? Doesn't fit in with a predators method of operation does it Lou? Perhaps someone can come up with a sexual predator's profile that I don't know about....I would be interested in hearing about it....

So, how is it that this intruder spent a substantial period of time molesting and killing this child and never left even a tiny bit of hair, or saliva, or any other DNA or fiber remnants behind....This is the DNA and fiber deficit for the intruder......I think this deficit points a finger at those whose DNA and fiber evidence WERE found at the crime scene even though they shared a house with the victim.....

As an aside....Bob C., it just cracked me up to hear you call Jameson, honeybunch......If she is reading here, I bet she is :steamed: .......

Last edited: May 21, 2004
  18. purr

purr Active Member

brilliant post Voyager...........

so very true!

and if a predator entered the house on his/her butt through
    that little window.......just think of all the ice/snow (melted into water),
    dirt, mud, dead grass, leaves, spider webs, would have ended
    up on the floor.....and would have been been "dropped"
    through out the house...........there would have been fibers
    from his/her coat, gloves, hat/cap, clothing, footprints on the carpeting.....

they found NOTHING..........!!!!!! NOTHING!!!!!!!

haaa, Voyager, i can just picture that perp.....
    wrappen in saran wrap........to prevent any DNA
    to be found ANYWHERE in THAT house.

anyway, it was just good to hear what you said
    Voyager.........

you are such a good forum member.

how's Leo? and how are you?

love ya,
    purr

19. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Great post, Voyager! It is also not characteristic of a roaming pedophile to write a ransom note, especially one so long. It is common knowledge that leaving such evidence behind risks an even greater opportunity for identification.

20. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

Quotes by John Ramsey on Atlanta is their home

Since John Ramsey is trying to do a politicial sell job on the Michigan voters, maybe they would like to hear it straight from the horses mouth so to speak that Michigan was not the Ramseys home, it was ONLY their summer home.

These are two quotes I found from 2000 so far where John Ramsey states that Atlanta is their home... for 25 years much less.

======================================================
    Larry King Live - February 27, 2000:

JOHN RAMSEY: "Our attorneys represented us. They were highly suspicious of the police and for good reason. The police were out to get us. We threw ourselves to the lions anyway. A good defense attorney will tell you that if they think the police are after their client, they shut up. They don't talk. They tell the police, go ahead and prove it."

"We insisted that we talk to the police. We came back to Boulder after we buried JonBenet for the only reason to work with the police. We had no interest in going back to Boulder. Atlanta was our home. That's where we lived for 25 years before we moved to Colorado."

DOI HB page 23 (Released March 16, 2000)

"A person comes up and says he's Detective Mason. I assume he is with the FBI. Finally, the police will get help. I think. Later I will learn that Mason is another Boulder PD detective and that the police, in fact, have kept the FBI at bay, not letting them inside the house.

I try to focus on what we are going to do next. Boulder isn't really our home. Atlanta is. We need to go home now. To our parents, to your family, to my brother, Jeff. That what we should do."

ACandyRose
    http://www.acandyrose.com

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice