Are you ready for the new Tracy Crock-'O-Crap?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Jun 9, 2004.

1. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Exactly WY

You know Old Jameson "quit the case" during the filming of this latest Tracy propaganda piece. I wonder why? Snicker

2. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

She seems to have quit based on her criticisms of the Ramseys and the infrequency of her posts.

Are you basing that statement on this or did I miss a thread somewhere where she quits due to "real life" or something?

Or are you just trying to cheer us up :)

3. BobC

I don't recall the details, but about a year ago Miss Thing said she was basically washing her hands of the Ramsey case, saying something to the effect that she didn't want to be involved in some of the things that were "going on"--and I knew she was helping Tracy with his lastest supposed-to-be-documentary at the time. I wondered what was going on there.

4. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Yeah, I remember that.

My theory is that she wanted to be an integral part of it (like all things Ramsey) and was told to take a hike.

Since she has already lost all contact with the Ramseys, Lou Smit and others, her only hope was Tracey. When he told her she couldn't be a part of it, she probably decided to quit.

I don't think she can figure out a way to do this and save face too.

But that's just my theory.

5. BobC

Maybe

Or maybe she knew Bootman had been cleared long ago and didn't want to be part of the frame job Tracy was doing. Jameson does have, in a wierd way, some scruples and morals.

6. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Oh, Bob--

You are far too generous.

Tracey probably wouldn't meet her price of $40,000.

7. BobC

Jammsie

I'm serious. Jameson has shown moral and ethics before. Oh of course I can't think of a single example off the top of my head--but believe me, she has. I think. I'm pretty sure. Oh okay --maybe not. I have no idea what I'm talking about. :lier:

8. Elle

Elle Member

I'm stunned!

I'm still picking myself up from the floor. I'm just catching up on a lot of posts.
    When is this madness going to end? I also went over the sample of Patsy's handwriting, and although I am a great believer in Delmar's analysis of the "content" of the ransom note being "spot on" ... the similarities in the writing pattern are incredible!

Thank you Jayelles and Tricia!

9. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Another review

Blind injustice

TV REVIEW

STEPHEN McGINTY

REAL CRIME: WHO KILLED THE PAGEANT QUEEN? Tuesday, ITV, 9pm

IN THE OPENING SCENES OF ITV’s disturbing documentary, a jury member stands to deliver the verdict. They have found John Ramsay "liable" for the death of his daughter, the six-year-old beauty queen JonBenet. A few seconds later she announces, to thunderous applause, that Patsy Benet Ramsay has also been found "liable".

When police in Boulder, Colorado, failed to press charges against the parents of JonBenet Ramsay, the Geraldo Rivera Show decided to dispense its own brand of "trial by media". The audience reaction reflected attitudes following the discovery of the child’s body on Boxing Day, 1996, in the cellar of her family home; she had been beaten, sexually abused and strangled. Video clips of her rouged face were widely played, shocking those unfamiliar with the children’s pageants popular in the southern states, and public opinion was primed to find the parents at fault.

But now, more than seven years on, this 60-minute Real Crime investigation crushes the case against them. Two new suspects are placed in the frame - on evidence that was available to the original investigation but ignored because the police were focused solely on the family and failed to follow up other possible avenues.

The programme reveals that DNA samples taken from under the victim’s fingernails and from her clothing, which cleared her parents, were ignored and left unchecked for three years.

A case may now be built against Michael Helgoth, a violent loner with paedophilic tendencies, who may have carried out the crime, assisted by an as yet unnamed second man. Helgoth owned a stun gun of the type used on the victim and his shoes matched prints found at the scene.

Helgoth, however, is dead. He apparently killed himself in 1997, the day after a police press conference in which the authorities insisted they were closing in on the perpetrator. A new investigation, carried out by the Colorado District Attorney’s office, is now following leads suggesting that Helgoth may have been killed by his partner-in-crime.

Though far from conclusive, Real Crime’s documentary leaves the viewer with the strong sense that John and Patsy Ramsay, now impoverished by legal costs, are victims, not culprits. As Patsy says: "I don’t know what happened. God knows and he ain’t telling."

http://news.scotsman.com/archive.cfm?id=666022004

10. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Not only is this misinformation, it's an outright lie. The shoes did NOT match prints found at the scene, and there is absolutely no evidence a stun gun was used on JonBenet Ramsey. Even if there were, the stun gun in Helgoth's possession did NOT match what Smit claimed was the stun gun used on JB.

What a bunch of hooey.

11. Jayelles

Tricia

I've got a VCR booked to record the documentary for you, but you need to give me an address to mail it to.

I'm not camping with the teenagers since I've been assigned to post-exam BBQ duties instead, so I'll hopefully be watching the documentary this evening after all.

12. purr

purr Active Member

i just read this....what is ITV???

can i watch this tonight??

it sounds like some of the information that
    was
    explained on Geraldo's mock trial
    that was on years ago.........that i saw.

i wonder....i wonder if they will
    play the complete 911 call???????

I HOPE SO!

Jayelle, can i pay you to get a copy of the show
    if i cant see it tonight??

purr

13. purr

purr Active Member

dang, i read that too fast.........

i thought they were going to prove
    that the Ramsey's were liable.

dang it all!

purr

14. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

purr..you can't watch it here.

ITV is a British TV company. The Crock is only being shown over there...so far.

Jayelles is in Scotland. That's why she can see it, and has kindly offered to tape it for those interested.

No reputable US TV station will show it--it is so chock-full of lies.

Oh, wait--maybe Darnay Hoffman will show it on his cable TV show, with Joel Steinberg hosting.

15. purr

purr Active Member

oh ok.

thanks so much for the info,
    purr

16. Elle

Elle Member

JonBenét news from Scotland

Jayelles,

Thanks for the update on this latest caper by Michael Tracy. JonBenét news from Scotland (?). It seems strange seeing this in the "Scotsman." Are you thinking of running a video business?

17. Jayelles

Elle, if you had even a glimmer of an idea of the kind of relationships I have with video recorders and photocopiers, you wouldn't even joke about this :)

On Tuesday, I stood bubbling in the kitchen with a broken co-axial cable in my hand wondering how to tune the video into the tv. My son. older daughter and mother were all glued to the football and I was single-handedly trying to set up a recording of the documentary. Eventually, my howls were heard and my son took pity on me and sorted it all out. Works every time ;-)

18. EasyWriter

EasyWriter FFJ Senior Member

19. Jayelles

20. EasyWriter

EasyWriter FFJ Senior Member

Thanks.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice