A link between two of Patsy's notes

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by icedtea4me, Mar 12, 2005.

1. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

On page 2 of the note PR said she found on the spiral staircase the morning of Dec 26, 1996 is-

"If we catch you talking to a stray dog, she dies."

Note that the writer made no effort to seperate the top of the letter d in dog from the bottom horizontal line of the above line's I. Therefore, with the line connected to it, it makes the d look like a J.

Now look at the NE book on page 403. There is a copy of a note PR was asked by investigators to write which contained all the words in the note PR said she found but in random order. Check out the word "dogs" near the bottom of the page and tell me what you see.

2. Aurora

Aurora Member

Could someone post this so we can get a visual on what you are talking about? Thanks... Aurora

3. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

4. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

Welcome to FFJ icedtea4me, I'm attaching a portion of page 2 of the ransom note. What you describe about the letters connecting that look like J's, actually occurs twice on that same line, and in a few other places in the note.

It's interesting because Patsy's writing is similarly squished all together and she does a lot of connecting in her writing, two of the many writing characterisitcs she shares with the ransom note author. [​IMG]

I'm also attaching a portion of Patsy's handwriting sample submitted to the police to compare. [hoping the images appear]

Attached Files:

5. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

Thanks for posting the images, JustinCase, especially the first one. (I should have requested that with my initial post as I do not know how to do such a thing.) Could you or someone post an image of the phrase "cats and dogs" from a copy of the note PR wrote which is on pg 403 of the NE book? This is a note investigators had PR write with her left hand and contains all the words of the original note but in random order. Hopefully this will illustrate what PR did in writing this note connecting her to the original.

(Jayelles, I'm pretty sure I indicated in my post that the line over the d in dog was the bottom horizontal line of the I from the above line.)

6. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 13, 2005
  7. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

Oh! I read the NE book and I found it "providing it isn't raining cats and dogs." In the sample I posted that part is covered over by "faction" so I scanned page 403 from the book.

Here's what you asked for:

Attached Files:

8. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

Thank you, JustinCase, for posting that "cats and dogs" from pg 403 of the NE book! Now, are there others here who can see what I consider to be a definitive connection between the d in dog in these two notes?

9. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

Here is a comparison of just the words "dog" from the ransom note and "dogs" from Patsy's left-hand sample. I can see some definite similarities, the whole word Dog is actually printed the same, with the d's and the o's connected and the g's written about the same distance apart. The o's are similar too, that slant on the top right side is present in both the ransom note and Patsy's sample. It's also interesting to note the writing is nearly the identical size, when I dragged the letters from the ransom note onto the letters from the other sample, there was very little deviation from what I described above; and that deviation could be because the note was written with a sharpie pen, the bleeding would make the letters thicker.

Attached Files:

10. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

Isn't there anyone who notices the similarity between the d in dog from the "ransom note" and the d in dogs from the note Patsy was asked to write with her left hand? There is something there that should not be there unless you are practically screaming to the investigators "It was me! It was me!"

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice