Among the flowers and cards was a pillow from Patsy Ramsey

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Little, Mar 30, 2005.

1. Niner

Niner Active Member

WOW! :cool2: Now that's a FIRST!! Nice to see you around BobC! Long time no 'see'!

:newbie: Welcome to carolbell and The Punisher! You've discovered a very good forum! :yay:

2. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Not so new

Actually, I know this site well. I just didn't have it to join until now.

Back on topic, Niner, I think I speak for the majority when I say that since JB was killed, we've seen many (too many) children murdered by non-family members, and not one of those cases resembles this one.

3. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Ramseyite Christianity

Patsy Ramsey is very ill. She will have to face her Maker soon. Perhaps the pillow gesture is one more way to buy her way into Heaven. She and John seem to have crafted their own version of Christianity, one in which minor good deeds such as this can pay for terrible moral lapses, like killing your daughter.

It's a way of thinking for many modern Christians...no faith or repentance necessary. Cheap grace. Kind of like the buying and selling of indulgences in the Middle Ages. Here's $500 for an eyelash of St. Agirostus...now take 25 years off my punishment in purgatory.

That's not really how it works.

I hope Patsy repents and confesses before it's too late.

4. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I think Patsy and John have both confessed to God, Lurker, and they think that is all they have to do. The Christian religion teaches that God will forgive you if you are sorry for your sins and you ask Him for forgiveness. However, to continue to live a lie on earth is also a sin. They may have confessed, but they err if they think they can keep on lying and still be forgiven.

5. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Wy...

There's that tricky little thing called repentance that should be in there somewhere...and a firm resolve to sin no more.

Well, at least they haven't killed any other children. :unreal:

6. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

well- how about

There is this pesky sin called "bearing false witness". I believe it is one of the ten commandments. :did:

7. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

It could have been worse........

Poor Mark wouldn't have known what to think if he was sent one of Patsy "special" gifts..........

Attached Files:

8. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Gawd!

Is that a self-portrait? "Cleopatricia On Speed". :crosseyed

9. RiverRat

Thanks to ACR!

We have updated screen captures that are definitely captivating!

Attached Files:

10. RiverRat

Attached Files:

11. messiecake

messiecake Member

Im late coming to this thread(sorry! But I had to take a slight JRB break!!) but I really am puzzled as to why Patsy tried(imo) to insinuate herself into the Lunsford case.
    It seems like some sort of deranged cry for attention or some ill conceived PR move-Are The Rammers up to anything new??? Seems like Patsy "participating" in Jessica's case could be the first step in some sort of new campaign/scam.

12. Ayeka

Ayeka Member

I was going to say something similar, but, well, as per the norm, WY has said it first and said it best. :)

Ayeka

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice