Notice: Chat With Chris Wolf. Check 1st post for time and place

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, May 18, 2005.

1. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Well there you have it WY!

However if that doesn't work, there should be a toolbar on your browser that tells you how many have been blocked. It is a toggle to switch back and forth between blocked/unblocked. If you can't find that, or are still having problems, email me, ok?

2. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I'll try the light switch, first, Moab, because we know that Tricia wouldn't tell me a fable.

After that I will try it your way. Never know, the light switch thing might work. :tipsy:

3. Ayeka

Ayeka Member

Which browser are you using?

Ayeka

4. Watching You

Microsoft Explorer

5. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

The time has been set for the Chris Wolf chat.

7:00 PM Eastern
    6:00 PM Central
    5:00 PM Mountain
    4:00 PM Pacific

Sunday June 5th is the date.

Location to be announced.

Mr. Wolfe has a very interesting perspective about his situation.

You will all love him my friends. He is a cool guy.

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2005
  6. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

Cool.

For those of you using XP, click on "Tools" on the browser bar, and you will see the Pop-Up Blocker and take it from there! :)

7. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Alas, I shall be in the Land of the Nod when the chat takes place (ZZZzzz).

I do hope someone would be kind enough to ask my question - i.e. Does Chris Wolf know why Robert Stratbucker was withdrawn?

Hope it all goes well.

8. Watching You

Oh, that's what I have - XP. Heh.

9. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

Thank you Tricia :)

I will be happy to join you in chat with Chris Wolf. :talk:

Be sure to let Mr. Wolf know that I am NOT that "other candy" person !!

ACandyRose
    ===============================================

10. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Oh, please ACR

No one will ever confuse that little beatch with such a wonderful person!

Personally, I think that this should be an exclusive chat.........The RamHOffman camp has had enough time to ask Chris whatever questions they may have.

RR

11. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

You mean the other person who is back posting at the beleaguered Cybersleuths as though she were Patsy Ramsey's bestest friend ;-)

12. Watching You

Tell it to Chris Wolf, Candy, you jealous, twisted twerp. The chat was WOLF's idea, not the Globes, not Tricia's. Nobody from FFJ solicited him, and the chat has nothing to do with the Globe.

13. Tricia

OMG. This is too much. I WAS CONTACTED BY WOLF. IT WAS HIS IDEA. HE READS AT FFJ AND WANTED TO TELL HIS STORY.

This crap from Mary McAullife is getting really old.

Tricia

14. Tricia

P.S. I have never contacted a Tab nor have I ever taken a cent from them or anyone. Arrrggghh

15. Little

Little Member

This is great. I will let the posters at C&J know and see if they would like to participate.

IMO, Chris had a very legitimate complaint and certainly it was as valid, if not more so, as any that the Ramseys successfully brought against others. I am curious as to why it was not left to stand on its own merits, in other words, why was it deemed necessary to also try to prove that Patsy was guilty of writing the RN? I'm having a hard time understanding how that was supposed to bolster Chris's assertion that he had been slandered. Clearly he had been slandered no matter who wrote the note. He didn't write it and he didn't kill JonBenet, yet the Ramsey's maliciously tossed his name into "their" list of suspects.

Little

16. Tricia

Hi Little,

Please give a personal invite from Chris Wolf and myself for the people at C&J to join in. They are a wonderful group of posters. Always there to help and to participate.

Little, the reason it needed to be proven that Patsy wrote the note is because then you can prove 100 percent that the Ramseys were lying with malicious intent. They know Chris didn't write the note. But they kept claiming they were innocent. If Darnay couldn't have proven that Patsy wrote the note then they were home free.

I have to give Darnay credit on one thing. The presentation he put together on the comparison of Paty's writing and the note was pretty compelling. We were able to get the presentation into the Gov. of Colorado's public file. We presented it along with the petition.

I will let Chris tell you why the handwriting expert did not get in. It is an amazing story.

HOWEVER, Darnay screwed everything else up so much that he had nothing to fall back on. When he showed up in court that is.

When the judge did not allow the handwriting expert Darnay had nothing else to present. Therefore the Ramseys, along with Smit's powerpoint presentation (with only the stolen evidence he wanted in it) were able to present a one sided case.

Imagine if Scott Peterson had been allowed to present his side of the case only. No doubt he would have been found not guilty. That's what happened with the Wolf/Ramsey case. Only one side was presented. That's why the judge made her decision.

Because of Darnay's screw ups the Ramseys have been allowed to trot out the "A federal judge thinks were are innocent" crap.

17. Little

Little Member

Thanks Tricia,

I made note of that in my book - that the judge made her decision based only on Smit's testimony. I guess that's another thing I was curious about, but you answered that when you said that Darnay had only the handwriting presentation to make his argument. What a mess, and what a lost opportunity.

Little

18. Sylvia

Sylvia FFJ Senior Member

I don't think I'll be able to follow the chat, given the time it takes place. Unless I get a insomnia attack of course. But one thing is sure I have no good word for that Hoffman creep. I believe he only used people.

By the way, Tricia, that is the same thing what happened with the Grand Jury, Smit with his (stolen) presentation and the other idiot was Douglas, who forgot all rules concerning profiling!

19. Tricia

Candy did have a good point about the Wolf chat.

The Tabloids may take his chat and use it in a new story. I spoke with Chris last night. I offered him the chance to back out of the chat if he wanted to based on this fact.

He said no. He wants to tell his story and if the Tabs pick up on it so be it.

There you go.

20. Tricia

New Info.

Good news, everyone. Chris Wolf will be joining us for a public CHAT session on Sunday, June 5.

7:00 PM Eastern
    6:00 PM Central
    5:00 PM Mountain
    4:00 PM Pacific

Thanks to the incredible Timex at Websleuths we have a great chat room. Timex is going to guide and help moderate the chat. Here is the link.

http://www.stormdancing.net/network/java/ws.html

First it asks you if you want to run the software. Click Yes. Then it asks you your nickname. I would appreciate it if everyone would please use your 'hat."
    Then it says, "Real Name." In the real name window it has "WS." just leave it as WS. Click on "Connect Now" and you are in.

I would suggest you try out the chat before June 5 to make sure you can get in or fix any problems you might run into.

If you have any problem the first thing you should try is disabling your pop-up blocker. That is the most common problem.

Everyone from the JBR forums is invited to participate in the CHAT. Mr. Wolf is willing and eager to answer questions and set the record straight, once and for all.

No one is required to submit issues or questions prior to the CHAT. Feel free, however, to discuss questions you might have on this thread. I've always found it helpful to do just that as a way of refreshing my memory and having something to reference during the CHAT.

The CHAT will be moderated. While all questions are welcomed by Chris, disruptive/unruly chatters will be tossed.

It's time for the truth to be told about Chris Wolf and what the Ramseys and their cohorts have put him through. It should prove to be a very interesting CHAT.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice