How Far Will Candy Go?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, May 31, 2005.

1. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

How far will Candy go to try to hurt Tricia and FFJ?

Here is what Candy said at the swamp:

You can bet your sweet bippy that Candy has been on the phone (okay, maybe e-mail) to Lin Wood's office and to every media hound in the country to let them know that Chris Wolf will be in a public chat with all the juicy details, with the hopes that it will all be used against Tricia and FFJ.

They say ignorance is bliss. In that case, Candy has to be in a state of pure bliss, because she hasn't a clue what might be creeping up behind her right now. Gotta love it.

2. Watching You

Gracious me, someone took offense to my post :laughup: :

You know, I forgot to include Jayelles in the hat names of those who can get Candy foaming at the mouth without hardly trying. Just think what we could do if we really put some effort into it, haha.

:unreal:

3. Watching You

Now, now, Candy, mustn't change your story, dear. What you said was that Wecht was on the GLOBE's payroll, and that is what we here at FFJ took offense to. You were proved wrong, so you have to resort to attacking and twisting everything. Again. Nobody ever said Wecht wasn't a source for the GLOBE. What we said was that he wasn't paid. It would appear you lied about that, Candy.

4. Watching You

I see you, Candy. :uthere:

5. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

OMG this is too funny WY. I swear we should sell tickets to "THE BIG MELTDOWN."

What the HELL is she talking about?

Did I ever tell you that Darnay Hoffman told me not to tell Candy that we spoke? Among other things.

Chris Wolf Chat. It is going to be a blast. Details my friends. Here the are.

This Sunday, June 5th.

7:00 PM Eastern
    6:00 PM Central
    5:00 PM Mountain
    4:00 PM Pacific

Thanks to the incredible Timex at Websleuths we have a great chat room. Timex is going to guide and help moderate the chat. Here is the link.

http://www.stormdancing.net/network/java/ws.html

6. Watching You

Oh, I do remember your telling me that Darnay asked you not to tell Candy that you and he talked, Tricia, because he knew it would set her off. He was between a rock and a hard place - he didn't especially want Candy bugging him, but he also didn't want her to turn on him like she did ST and FW when they ignored her attempts to be their best buddies. Everyone knows how Candy can e-mail a perfect stranger, and from that alone she becomes their confidant. Stalkers are like that, too.

7. Watching You

Make up my mind, Candy. First you say Wecht was on the GLOBE's payroll. Now you say he isn't. Which is it, nimrod?

BTW, NOBODY here ever tried to deny that Wecht was a source for the GLOBE. In fact, nobody but you gives a fig.

Perhaps I am misunderstanding Candy's posts. Surely she isn't calling Wecht a liar, now, is she? He states he was offered money but he does not take money for being a source for the media.

Oh, and WTF does this mean?

8. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

No, she's no contradicting herself WY. Her sentence structure is appalling and interpreting her posts is often impossible but you have to include the three words before:-

"According to them, Wecht is just about the only source EVER who REFUSES money from a libel rag like the Globe. "

Sentence structure apart, Candy is making some pretty serious allegations here. With reference to your question about what she means by a certain statement, she's basically accusing Wecht of corruption and has hinted that he dropped out of the Wolf case because Wood was going to expose him.

She's also hinting that she has inside information on the case that Fleet White would like to know but has no right to know:-

http://www.webbsleuths.org/dcforum/DCForumID61/601.html#10

I am seriously concerned that someone as unstable and unprofessional as Candy can have access to confidential case information and be "hinting" about it all over the Internet.

Who is responsible for her having confidential case information? Darnay Hoffman or Lin Wood?

9. Watching You

Yeah, I knew that, Jayelles. I was just using Candy's tactics back at her. I do take issue with her falsely categorizing the denial as coming from us rather than from Wecht. Her "According to them" should have read "According to Wecht," because he is the one who said he never takes money from the media, we didn't make it up.

BTW, once again she tries to make Wecht an FFJ issue. I don't think anyone here has ever put Wecht on any pedestal.

Yes, she is making serious allegations about Wecht, but what else is new? She hates everyone and libel is the name of her game.

10. Jayelles

Doh. Of course, I see that now.

Yes it would appear that Tricia is quite right in believing that this latest attack is just another excuse to have a go at FFJ.

What's Wecht in trouble for? Using the government lab for private work? Would that be equivalent to Candy using the MSU computers to post her libellous garbage?

Actually no... that would be comparing apples and melons. Wecht's work is ALL beneficial - one way or another.

11. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Yep, can't forget Jayelles...who can make Candy spit foam!

I still haven't figured out what exactly set Candy off on Wecht....Candy's spewing a lot of 'depos' and 'FW' around. But then again I don't care, and neither does Cyril Wecht I imagine. :wyhero: Couldn't find a foam spitting smilie so I used a cool WY one instead.

12. Niner

Niner Active Member

yes he is - BUT!! it's about using county time for his research - NOT about talking to the Globe - what a twit!!

:unreal: :lame:

:wyhero:

13. Jayelles

I have to find fault with your post here. You can spit peas and teeth but I think foam would just come out in a drooling mess........

:)

14. Show Me

Exactly Jayelles, exactly.

15. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

LOL. I love you guys.

Only at FFJ can I log in and read about how you can logically spit peas from your mouth but foam only drools. LOL.

16. Jayelles

Ahem Tricia....

Ths is a serious conversation here :po face:

17. Sylvia

Sylvia FFJ Senior Member

This is exactly what I missed last few days :D a serious conversation!

18. Jayelles

Did you know there was a pea spitting olympics?

19. Show Me

We in the gutter take great pride in our pea spitting/foam drooling discusion.
    For example: Did Linda Blair in the Exorcist spit pea foam?

20. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

I think Candy must have forgotten her hero Darnay Hoffman was a consultant of sorts for YEARS for the National Examiner, at a time when it was as sleazy as they come. He sold many Ramsey stories, and was often quoted.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice