Notice: Chat With Chris Wolf. Check 1st post for time and place

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, May 18, 2005.

1. Niner

Niner Active Member

okay, just because I work for a computer company, doesn't mean I'm a computer genius... so... I clicked on "Tools" and all I see is:
    Mail & News
    Synchronize...
    Sun Java Console
    Reset Web Settings...
    Internet Options...

now - would the Pop-Up Blocker be under "Reset Web Settings" - I didn't want to click on that, just in case I screwed up my whole system!!!

anyone?? :crosseyed

2. Shadow

Shadow FFJ Senior Content Moderator

I would also like to hear what Mr. Wolf thinks about his lawyer, the Whites, Boulder LE, and the Ramseys.

I don't need his input on Lou Smit or ST - my FBI contacts way back during the JBR GJ told me Smit was a nitwit and ST was a good cop. If I remember correctly, a couple of Agents were after him to apply to the FBI before he wrote his honest but career ending letter.

I look forward to the chat...

3. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

Is there a designated place to post problems? I clicked on the link and the page has a series of red xes. Is anyone else having the same problem?

Niner, what version of Windows are you using? (ie 98, Millenium, XP, etc). I am using XP. That version has the pop-up blocker listed under the Tools section. I suspect that you are using another version. Sorry.

4. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Driver...another setting on your browser will need to also be checked. It will probably be under OPTIONS. Since the chat is "powered" by JAVA, everyone will need to ensure that their browser is set up to be JAVA ENABLED so your computer will be able to read the script which powers the program. There are two things it might say...ENABLE JAVA, and that must be set to yes, and ENABLE JAVASCRIPT, and that also must be set to yes. See if that helps any!

5. Elle

Elle Member

Hi Niner! I have a Pop-Up blocker (free edition Pop-Up Stopper from Panicware) and it shows up underneath Mail and News, when I click on tools.

Here's the web site for disabling mine when needed:

http://www.ece.osu.edu/computing/popup.html

I have Windows XP Home Edition.

6. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

Moab, I have javascripts enabled. When I follow the link it takes me to the page. I can read at the top where it says to wait for something or other (can't remember what now, but I think something to do with a pop up). There are 4 little boxes in the center underneath that top heading. there are xes in each of those boxes. Then there is another large box a little farther down the page. It also has a little red x in the upper left hand corner. I guess I am just not going to be able to participate. :loser:

7. Elle

Elle Member

Moab, I replied to Sylvia's DOI thread by mistake, and I did try to delete them, but couldn't, I have entered them into the proper discussion thread you set up. Could you please delete them for me? I did ask Sylvia to delete them, but I see they are still there. Sorry about this. :-(

8. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]-->Driver, there are several things that will prevent this, and if you are receiving X's, I think you are not seeing images on that page for some reason...check the following for me, and let me know, ok? <!--[endif]--><o:p></o:p>

Under Tools/Options, there are several categories that must be marked yes"

Allow popups
    Allow sites to download software
    Load Images
    Enable Java
    Enable Javascript<o:p></o:p>

<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <o:p></o:p>

We surely want you to be able to participate!

9. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Ok I took care of it!

10. Elle

Elle Member

You're a sweetheart, Moab, thank you! I'll be more careful in the future.

11. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Don't forget the chat today!!!!!
    See post #1 for details.

12. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Is it supposed to be a blank gray page until the chat starts?

13. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Hoping someone will ask him if he knows why Stratbucker withdrew from the depo!!

:jumpie: :jumpie: :jumpie: :help:

14. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Will Do Jay. You are the best.

I spoke with Chris a moment ago. He is very excited. A bit aprehensive too. He has never done anything like this before.

15. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I'm vapor-locked. :) Damned old computer. I'll give it another try at 5:45 and if it doesn't work I'll look forward to reading all about it. :baby:

16. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

Is it over? Did I miss him?? I can't get into the chat, I think it's my security settings, getting frazzled!!:curses:

If things are still active, can somebody PLEASE ask Chris if he thinks Jacquelines tie to West Virginia is significant!! As in, did she already know who Patsy was from years before and just help them out by offering him as a suspect.

Please, please, please....:nuts:

17. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

me toooooo

Says I have an erroneous nick name...

YIKES !

18. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Sparky. Did you use just Sparky? Try that.

19. Elle

Elle Member

I'm looking forward to reading the chat session too! I just remember finding chat sessions a bit confusing when I tried them years ago, so I've opted for reading it instead.

It must have been quite a surprise for Chris Wolf to discover his girlfriend had phoned the police, wondering if it may have been him, because he turned up late that same morning. He had been out all night, or something like that (?).

I wonder if Chris discussed where he actually was in the wee small hours of the morning of the 26 December, 1996 (?).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice