DOI Discussion

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Moab, May 13, 2005.

1. Sylvia

Sylvia FFJ Senior Member

JC, will try to look into it. :) Will let you know.

2. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Sometimes I think she's so much like me I hated her. I swear, I think our sons may have the same name. I think at one time we drove the same model and year of automobile. We are right at the same age. I think there's some other stuff; it all used to freak me out.

Not that that has anything to do with anything.

3. Sylvia

Sylvia FFJ Senior Member

JC, I think it is more character that makes people different. As far as a Jameson is concerned I never gave her much attention, to me she was not really worthy receiving any attention. What I see in her so-called story to the Ramsey’s…a lot of lies, actually, I have no doubt that the Ramsey’s concocted some of those lies. Here it is a one-way street, Ramsey thinks it is okay to post ignorant opinion as long as it is on a pro-Ramsey board. If it is negative, but back upped by official document and statements from LE official and expects testimony, plus by the use of common sense, they resort to insults. Show you what they are!

As for some of her statements, it made me laugh, honestly it did.

Get this “BORG comes from Star Trek and refers to a civilization of people linked to a collective consciousness; the BORG followed one mind-set and were incapable of independent thinking.†And to know this is coming from someone who runs a forum, that does NOT tolerate any critic on the Ramsey, let alone see them suspects, which they are, since they never allowed LE to clear them. Also, think about it this is coming from a person who is, to use Hunters words, picking on the bones of JonBenet, by asking a fee of $ 50 to post at that same forum, although it does not allow you to actually state your opinion. Just look at this sentence “Eventually Jameson bought her own space to prevent hacking and to maintain full control of the bulletin board.†Having you own space does not imply it cannot be hacked into, however it does allow you to have you full control!

The fact that she is so one sided and really does not understand what an investigation is or has the common sense to come to some simple conclusions, is shown by her simple interpretation of the DNA. It does not even come to her mind that the foreign DNA may have already been present upon buying the panties. It has been proven that that is a possibility.

How many people did she call, names, how many lives has she destroyed by putting her venom on that board? The Whites, the Hoffman-Pugh’s, the McRenolds, Wolf, Steve Thomas are just a few names.

Her incapacity to acknowledge that there is more than enough evidence to label the Ramsey’s suspects and to thoroughly investigate them is incredible and borders worshipping.

Oh well these are just a few of my thoughts, I know I am going to have my hands full with that chapter.

4. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Thanks for all your comments, Sylvia. I agree 100%.

5. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Ariana was the worst thing I'd seen Jams do on her 'board'.

I'd sued the crap out of Jams if I were the Pughs, however I can see why they wouldn't bother since the only thing Jams own is c r a p anywho....including hir crappy board.

6. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I guess that would have been before my time. The woundeds are the worst thing I ever saw her do to anyone on her crappy board.

I'd wager :2cents: she will try to sell her crappy board before long.

7. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

I wouldn't count on that, as the power trip is the only thing left for the old goat.
    ...even if the power is all in her-maphrodite's mind.

8. Elle

Elle Member

Jameson also mentioned to John Ramsey that some posters thought BORG meant "Bent on Ramsey Guilt" and that some of we posters more or less missed the real meaning of BORG being from Star Trek.

Jameson is not close to the Ramseys, today. By now John Ramsey must be wishing he had never agreed to meet with her in the first place. Of course, he has no other person to thank for this than his very own personal bloodhound, Susan Stine, who introduced the Ramseys to Jameson on the net.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice