Who do you believe?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Jayelles, Jan 1, 2006.

1. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Freespirit! LOL!

You must have ESP to send me to that site when I have a colonoscopy scheduled for next week. (Routine and preventive).

Before the doc puts me under, I shall ask him to look carefully for any news on the Ramsey case.

2. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Lurker,

Without a doubt that is the funniest thing I've read all year! :rotfl: :wave: I hope all goes well for you in the end! Been there done that. :behind:

3. Freespirit

Freespirit Member

Could it be. . .

That we have discovered the oracle of her "unknown/inside source" that she consistently alludes to?

4. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I believe Jameson on ALL forensic matters. Henry Lee has her on speed-dial.

5. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

STOP PRESS....... Dave admitted he doesn't know (just c/wouldn't admit it to beth!).

6. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

NEWSFLASH!!!

Do not believe anything jameson says about scientific matters (or anything else for that matter). She's an expert at taking things out of context and making false statements to suit her own agenda.

7. Elle

Elle Member

There you are, WY! Anything to do with DNA, I expect to see your posts here. :) Miss you!

8. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Awww, Elle, I wish I could be here more, but I have a commitment in my life right now that precludes just about everything else. I don't get to post here as much as I wish I could, but I am watching you, LOL. My mom is my priority right now. She might make it to her 90th birthday in March, after all - something we would never have thought possible last July.

9. Freespirit

Freespirit Member

How special, WY!

WY, you said:

"My mom is my priority right now. She might make it to her 90th birthday in March, after all - something we would never have thought possible last July."

OMG, that is awesome! I lost my mom when she was only 58. This is such a precious time for both of you. ENJOY!

10. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Way to go WY's Mum !!!!! :genie: :)

How wonderful. My father's side of the family have the longevity gene - alas my father contracted asbestosis and this cut his life short at 83. He looked about 65.

11. Elle

Elle Member

A very special commitment for you, WY. I sincerely hope that you will be celebrating your Mom's 90th birthday, bless her heart. I understand you have to put her before anything else.

The board is not the same without your little black cat blinking away at us. :)

12. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Wy,

I am plugging for your Mom to make it to her 90th birthday! With all the loving care she receives from you and your daughters, I'm sure that will happen.

I miss you, too, and all your wise and witty comments, keeping certain internet people from running rampant with their misinformation (read Susan Bennett). :curtsey:

13. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

We love WY. I would marry her--but the little teaser keeps rejecting me!

14. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Much love to WY!

15. bluprint

bluprint Member

Is it just me?

But umm, I have the same educational background I believe Mrs. Ramsey has and I have never, ever used the term "ransom" note. It's just not in my choice vocabulary. It's so... I don't know... dramatic! And I've called 911 a couple of times in my lifetime and I have NEVER hung up on them. I have waited for the operator's instructions each time because usually they say something to the effect, "I've alerted the authorities, they're on their way." Why would I hang up without the reassurance they would take care of my problem? Hmm Patsy? Why'd you hang up girl?

(sorry if I'm in the wrong thread...)

16. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

blueprint

You wrote:

"And I've called 911 a couple of times in my lifetime and I have NEVER hung up on them. I have waited for the operator's instructions each time because usually they say something to the effect, 'I've alerted the authorities, they're on their way.' Why would I hang up without the reassurance they would take care of my problem? Hmm Patsy? Why'd you hang up girl?

Hi, blueprint.

Yea, Patsy, WHY?

You're not on the wrong thread, blueprint. Where have you been, anyway? We need the likes of you to help us put things in the proper perspective.

So, answer blueprint's question, Patsy. WHY? Why did you "hang up without the reassurance that they would take care of the problem?"

Peace.
    G.L.:leaf:

17. Elle

Elle Member

A good point bluprint! One doesn't hang up until help arrives. A 911 operator normally keeps talking to the person who made the call.

What term would you have used instead of "ransom note?"

18. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

And it's just for that reason that 911 calls that end in hang-ups are treated as emergencies.

That is an interesting question...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice