Patsy's 49th Birthday

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Dec 30, 2005.

1. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

The chicken comes home to roost

The last I heard, Patsy is in Atlanta with her Dad, Don Paugh, while John remains in Michigan.

I believe that death is near and, for practical reasons, she wants to die in the city where she will be buried. Of course, she cannot be buried next to JonBenet, because Elizabeth Ramsey is buried there. She will probably be buried either next to Elizabeth or at the Paugh gravesite. (Which is located just to the front and to the right of JBR’s grave.)

I believe that it was Patsy who left the cards, pennies and little Christmas tree at JB’s grave. I say this because, contrary to my daughter’s feelings of dread, I felt a great sense of love and warmth associated with those curious items. IMHO it was her final (earthly) farewell message to JBR. My daughter explained her feelings of dread as emanating from “bad vibes†all around the gravesite. As I wrote previously, she couldn’t wait to get out of there.

I believe that Patsy’s illness is real and that death is eminent. Be prepared for the floodgate of misinformation to be opened again, with Woody at the helm of Smitty’s boat full of imaginary intruders.

I believe that Jams will re-emerge into the spotlight, with claims of “intimate†association with Patsy, along with her secret knowledge of the case.

I believe that John will use whatever money and time he has left in order to regain his reputation. Don’t be surprised at the bizarre manner he chooses.

Greenleaf
    :leaf:

2. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

"I'm here by the grace of God. I'm convinced he's saving me for something important down the road. "

I think it's the face-to-face with Jim Kolar.

3. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Guys, it wasn't just the tabs that checked out Patsy's cancer story.

Patsy's cancer has spread to her brain. I do believe she has been given these drugs to slow her death. But I am not even going to venture to say when that will be anymore.

Lou Rawls just passed. His cancer spread to his brain and he was dead within a month. This is what usually happens.

4. Freespirit

Freespirit Member

Jc

"I'm here by the grace of God. I'm convinced he's saving me for something important down the road. "

"I think it's the face-to-face with Jim Kolar."

Why, so she can say, "I don't recall." ?

LOL.

5. Greenleaf

Yes, Patsy...

Yea, Patsy, He's waiting for you to confess.

GL

6. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Patsy Ramsey is a one woman freak show.

Remember I once compared Patsy to Miss Haversham (Great Expectations)? I was wrong. Patsy is in a league all by herself. It's funny that you started that thread on Lizzie Borden compared with Patsy, Greenleaf, because I now think Patsy is earning her place in crime history right next to Lizzie: notorious, forever locked in time as the prime suspect for the unsolved brutal murder of a "loved one". Lizzie may have murdered two members of her family, but the nature of JonBenet's molestation and murder, as well as the now landmark cover up, has put this case only behind Jack the Ripper in notoriety.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2006
  7. Greenleaf

Kk

"One woman freak show?"

How appropriate!

What a wonderful title for the award-winning book you are going to write about this case.

GL

8. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Greenleaf,

I am fascinated by your "believing" this and that regards to Patsy. Do you know something or are you just using your very well honed intuition? I have always been stunned that our stage 4 cancer surviver has done just that over and over again and again. Why on earth haven't doctors from all over the world been at her bedside or pouring over her medical records to see this miracle in the flesh?!!!!!!!!!!!!! And as far as saving her for something I think it would be she is being saved so that justice can be done.

9. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I think she has confessed, Greenleaf. I think the Lord has forgiven her for any sins. I don't think Jim Kolar would be so forgiving, and of course it's on record jameson already said she'd turn to be their worst enemy. But I think Freespirit is right, she'd just say I don't recall.

10. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

"She truly believes God has saved her again, and it's given her a renewed will to live. She told friends "I'm here by the grace of God. I'm convinced he's saving me for something important down the road. "

There she is ... Miss America ... Patsy Ramsey - uniquely special and favored one of God - saved once again to be "a gift to her family and the world."

And of course, God is saving Patsy for "something IMPORTANT down the road." It can't just be for living life and being granted more time with her loved ones ... oh no, Patsy is convinced it has to be something important! After all, SHE is important. She is famous. She is recognized. She is finally on everyone's A-list of tab celebrities.

Yep. That's our Patsy ... with her grandiose ideas of self and highly inflated ego showing like a ratty slip underneath her Sunday dress. She just can't help herself. Everything is about her. It always was and always will be.

"Something important down the road ..."

Just who made YOU favored of God, Patsy Ramsey, above all those other people who die every day with cancer and other diseases? I am fairly well sick of your crowing about how special you are when I see friends and loved ones pass on who are just as beloved by God as you think you are.

So shut your mouth, Patsy, and get over yourself. We are tired of your never-ending self-praise and delusion. Your continued life on this earth is no more of a miracle than the continued lives of the rest of us. We are ALL here by the grace of God. Tomorrow could be our last day, or the day after that. We all have "something important to do down the road" ... and that is to love God and love each other.

There is nothing more important than that.

11. Elle

Elle Member

I haven't read any of Patsy's latest statements on the net, or in the newspapers, today, Cherokee, but I notice that JonBenét's name is not mentioned. Isn't it amazing, now please forgive me, I'm not religious any more, and I'm just fine with anyone else who still believes, but Patsy is praising God for saving her for something more important down the road. Wasn't her little daughter, JonBenét, worthy of the same treatment? What happened that she was overlooked?

I sincerely hope Patsy has been saved to face a jury who will pronounce her guilty of the death of little JonBenét.

12. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Thank you Cherokee. I see red when I read things like this from patsy.

Why didn't God save my mother? Her mother? Her sister? Why is Patsy so special in God's eyes?

Because, Patsy says so.

13. Colorado Babe

Colorado Babe Active Member

Tricia

Amen to that!

14. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

And to think that all she wanted was world peace...she's so Spay-a-shull.

15. Greenleaf

Cherokee

"So shut your mouth, Patsy, and get over yourself."

Cherokee, that pretty well sums it up for me.

Sometimes, silence really is golden.

GL

16. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Exactly. Claiming special favoritism from God is tatamount to blasphemy as far as I'm concerned.

God has no favorites. He doesn't pick and choose according to who is more worthy or self-righteous in their own eyes. He doesn't cut someone's life short on whim only to reward another with a long life because they are special.

That kind of selfish theology is a twisted perversion of the truth.

I don't believe a loving God purposefully kills people just because they are less deserving than others of continued life. He set universal laws in motion that remain to this day. If two cars collide head-on, someone is probably going to die. If a person gets cancer, they will likely die sooner than if they didn't. If someone is born with a family history of heart disease, then chances are they may die of a heart attack instead of old age. That is the nature of life on this earth.

Sometimes miraculous things happen we can't explain ... like a baby being found alive in rubble from an earthquake. BUT IT DOESN'T MEAN THAT GOD LOVED THAT BABY ANY MORE THAN THE PARENTS WHO DIED HOLDING IT. It was a matter of how the beams on the house fell according to the laws of physics. The baby ended up in a protected pocket ... the parents didn't. It was not a matter of preference.

We all are beloved by the Eternal Spirit Being of the universe which we (in English) call God. He is not an old, capricious white-bearded man on a throne alternately throwing thunderbolts and death on the supposed miscreants of the human race while rewarding the self-proclaimed special favorites with long properous lives.

I am a believer, but I do not consider myself religious. To me, religion smacks of man-made rules that shut out the very essence of the truth of God. I go to church in order to worship God and fellowship with other believers, not to be seen in my Sunday best or impress others with my "specialness" as if it were some kind of exclusive social club. That kind of "religion" is nothing more than a useless facade.

So when I hear Patsy (once again) telling the world how God has spared her because she's convinced He is saving her "for something important down the road," I get angry. She is just like the Pharisees who paraded around telling everyone how righteous they were. Jesus said they were nothing but "white-washed sepulchres." What a fitting description of Patsy.

How dare Patsy infer by her words that JonBenet was somehow less deserving of a long life than herself! So JonBenet only deserved six years on this earth? God had nothing IMPORTANT for JonBenet "down the road"?

I'm sorry, but the very idea makes me furious.

17. Freespirit

Freespirit Member

"Miss America was the least she could have been."

-Steve Thomas

18. Elle

Elle Member

They say we shouldn't talk about religion or politics, because it can split friends. What troubles me in this world, is we have all these different religions praying to the one God, and sometimes the prayers are sent up to God by one army. for the wisdom and strength, to annihalate their enemies, who are also saying the same prayers, and on that unhappy note I will shut my big mouth and say no more, and hope I will still be a friend.:)

19. koldkase

Uh...excuse me...but if you don't remember...Patsy has declared during one of her self-promotional appearances that JonBenet SERVED HER PURPOSE in life.... Didn't you know that?

What that purpose was...well...that's a good question. Any takers?

JonBenet's IMPORTANT PURPOSE was to make Patsy WORLD CLASS FAMOUS?

JonBenet's IMPORTANT PURPOSE was to promote mother/daughter pageants so all little girls can see how wonderful it is to be beautiful and rich...or not?

JonBenet's IMPORTANT PURPOSE was to die young so she wouldn't have the opportunity to have cancer or suffer the death of her child or be abused anymore?

JonBenet's IMPORTANT PURPOSE was to give John and Patsy 9 years to convince themselves of all the reasons she should be dead.

20. koldkase

Oh, don't worry about it, Elle. If there is a god, or a universal omnipotent energy conducting the world in some plan we mortals cannot comprehend, no matter how much we want to believe we've got it all figured out...well, that god undoubtedly would not be coming to us for instructions.... hehehe It's the only reason we haven't wiped out our entire species as it is.... :mummy:

Hey, I love all of you, no matter how much I irritate you! :balloon:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice