JonBenet's Mom Beats Cancer Again!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Aurora, Jan 19, 2006.

1. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Oh gawd, why'd you do that. You'd a loved it here.

2. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Thanks everybody

Greenie didn't you ever see Cawfee Tawk (Coffee Talk) on Saturday night Live? Where the lady always says she's "getting a little verklempt?"

Free--I wanted so bad to go to NC, but it was all a matter of timing. I did the art test for three places, one NC, One Virginia and one in CA, and I set a date of Jan 15 for making a decision. The only place that didn't get back to me by the 15th was the NC job. I just assumed they didn't like what I did--which turned out not to be the case. The Art Director was on vacation! Unfortunately in the meantime, a Houston company called me (I've worked with several of the people there in the past) and said they had juggled their staff around to make a place for me on the team. Soooo I decided to go with them since they were so nice to go to all that trouble.

At least now I'll be close to the ocean again, which I love. Houston is a pretty crappy city but it has some nice areas and I'll be in one of them. I was kind of hoping for a more rural area but what the hell.

3. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

BobC--Good Luck!

BobC,

I wish you the best of luck in your new job and your new location.

Do you have to leave any pets behind this time?

Let's hope the hurricanes bypass Houston this year. I have relatives there, and that evacuation last fall was a mess.

Does Houston still have a baseball team?

4. Harley

Harley Member

Much Happiness

in your move BobC. I have never been to Houston but I have some relatives that live about 80 miles north of Houston. The football team sucks but they do get first pick in the draft this year.

GO STEELERS!!!!

5. Tez

Tez Member

Bob, good luck! I know you will do well in Houston!!!

The Jameson/Kranky brawl would be worth the price of tickets and blue eye shadow!

6. Elle

Elle Member

I have relations there too Lurker, and they were in their car for 15 hours before reaching a safe place, and it was bumper to bumper all the way out of Houston.

7. Niner

Niner Active Member

Just wanted to wish you GOOD LUCK in your move, BobC!! I know how you feel - I lived in the Bay Area for about 12 years and moved up to the Sierra for my job - lots of nice people I left - but am making NEW friends!!

8. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Oh Lawd, Freebird, putting Bob in NC might not be such a good idea considering how close he'd be to THE SKANK

9. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Lots of potential fun with that WY. And Bobc's just the man to do it.

10. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Patsy's Health Status

Does anyone have an update on the status of Patsy's health? For someone with terminal cancer, she surely has outlived all prognoses of her condition.

Have her doctors chosen to share their miraculous treatments with other cancer patients?

11. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

She is fine enough to travel to the Boulder District Attorney's Office - for whatever reason that was.

:fingers:
    RR

12. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Hi, RR

So true. Evidently, Patsy is not bedridden yet.

I would just like to know what her secret of survival is.

13. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I'm telling you, Miss Patsy will outlive us all

14. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

It's true. BobC is right. Patsy will not only outlive us all, but she'll glow in the dark, too.

15. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Fear of Hell. :chicken: :devil:

16. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Fear of hell!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice