48 Hours Lies

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Sabrina, Nov 26, 2006.

1. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

They belong together!

John thinks he's a clean-cut, nice-looking young man. Maybe he can adopt JMK.

:martini: :rolling:

2. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Punisher,

Great letter. I don't know if this is what Tricia wanted but for me it sure says a lot towards making CBS see they were wrong!

3. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

John Karr stated in one of his "confessional" emails to Tracey that KARR BROUGHT IN THE SIZE 12-14 PANTIES AND TOOK THE ONES SHE HAD ON THAT NIGHT.

Uh...NOOOOOOOOPE, WON'T WASH! BECAUSE PATSY TOLD LE THAT SHE AND JONBENET PICKED OUT THAT PACKAGE OF SIZE 12-14 BLOOMIES FOR HER COUSIN AND THEN PATSY STATED FLAT OUT THAT SHE PUT THEM IN JONBENET'S ROOM FOR HER TO USE AFTER THEY DIDN'T SENT THEM TO THE COUSIN.

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?

ANYBODY CONSCIOUS AT CBS?

WAKE UP! A CHILD WAS MURDERED! YOU'RE CONNING THE PUBLIC!

4. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Or maybe he feels such sympathy for Karr because they are...similar...in ways....

Hey, that's what John said himself! He can relate!

5. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

A bunch of cons at CBS...

That's why its nickname is "See B.S."

6. sue

sue Member

Yep.
    A confession that doesn't match the known facts is no confession.
    I guess John Mark Karr was so busy crafting his confession that he didn't read the Ramsey's interviews to see what he shouldn't confess to.

7. Shadow

Shadow FFJ Senior Content Moderator

Good letter Punisher - the only thing I would add is that TV "Specials" on JBR always try to repackage old, discredited data and present it to the public as new, improved Ex-Lax or something.

Lurker - I think it was those two Homeland Security dodos who are still trying to cover their sorry butts by saying:

"Well--John Mark Karr did something. He must have. We followed Tracey's extraordinary evidence in a James Bond fashion, and as a result, we drew an hysterical almost-transgendered man into our net; therefore Karr must be guilty of something."

Does that not make you sleep well at night, Lurker, knowing these guys are in the front lines of fighting "terrorist"? I used to shudder each time I had to "interface" with HSD people...

8. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

Well, the biggest thing 48 Hours should answer to is why their '"consultant" who was so desparate for an intruder dreamed up the "ACCOMPLICE" theory 3 years ago during his fraudulant documentary to explain why the DNA did not match Helgoth. Now we have Karr as a possible accomplice because his DNA does not match and he wasn't in Boulder Christmas Eve 1996.

And did they forget the handwriting? And that Patsy cannot be ruled out?

But the most important thing that was already mentioned but needs to be emphasized, is Mary Lacy's own admission that the DNA "could be artifact".

There is nothing in those emails which was not in one of the books, transcripts or internet. As far as the "Neddie" comment, has anyone really investigated if Karr ever knew any of the Ramseys or Paughs? It is VERY possible with all the time he spent in Atlanta, that he could have come in contact with any of them.

He also could have guessed. Nedra rhymes with Debra. Debbie is a nickname for Debra, therefore Neddie is a nickname for Nedra. Gosh, I even have people calling me Sabby!!

9. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Great letters, Koldkase and Punisher!

I can get an intro and exit.

Dear ****,

Thank you for the kind emial alerting me to and inviting me to view the 48 Hours show Satruday on the JBR murder.

I and many ForumsforJustice and Websleuths members are extremely disappointed in the show, and I offer the following comments: (Or, I would like to address the following issues)

list lies already posted

Again, I appreciate the opportunity to respond to you personally regarding the program.

Sincerely, Best regards, what Koldkase said, whatev,

TG

10. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

Dear Ms. Moriarity,

:poke:

Sincerely,
    Tea

11. sue

sue Member

I like that.

12. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

Something else, they said on the show that one day an email appeared and it said he wanted to talk to Professor Tracey.

They did not mention that Michael Sandrock had met Karr in France and gave him Tracey's contact information. Or did Tracey/Sandrock not put 2 and 2 together that this is the same guy? Sandrock surely should have been able to put together a description, and they acted like they had no idea what Daxis looked like until they caught him on camera collecting the photo in Thailand, so maybe Tracey never discussed it with Sandrock?

13. Elle

Elle Member

Excellent Letter, Punisher.

When are you sending it by e-mail? I take it we are just adding our board names to your letter. I've added mine to Barbara's on the following thread.
    Please add Elle_1 to your list. I believe we are advised not to put our real names on the board, due to the latest "undrtherader" caper. Should you need it, you already know it. Please use it.

For CBS and Erin Moriarity

14. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

From DOI pg 407 (pb version- bolding mine)-

If JonBenet fought with her killer, she may have given us his DNA, which will ultimately be his downfall.

Notice that John Ramsey did not say "When JonBenet fought with her killer, she gave us his DNA, which will ultimately be his downfall".

-Tea

15. Amber

Amber Member

I'm fed up of saying this...

In a murder investigation LE are supposed to hold back information that only the killer would know so that people prone to confessing FALSELY for all sorts of reasons do not skew the investigation. In a normal world.

In a murder investigation LE are supposed to be the ones investigating and determining suspects. In a normal world. NOT a college lecturer who seems as obsessed with a little girl's murder as the man he NOW thinks is responsible.

In a murder investigation at the point of questioning a suspect, LE do NOT feed the suspect information about the case, they do not normally correct the suspect when he gets aspects of the case wrong. That would be thrown out of court as any defense lawyer would argue that LE had set him up...the whole investigation would be compromised and the case thrown out. In a normal world.

In a murder investigation a suspect's confession (at least in the UK) would be documented on camera or tape...ALL of it, not bits and pieces to protect the suspect from being led or coerced into a false confession. To protect the LE officers from later accusations of coercion or wrong doing and to protect the case from being artificially solved or thrown out. In a normal world.

In a normal world a college lecturer does not normally conduct a four year conversation via email and phone with a suspect who DESPARTRELY wants to be involved in a case that he is obsessed with. Such a man would not wait till the end of that four years to inform LE. In a normal world.

In a normal world a college lecturer who is not LE or trained in methods of LE is NOT obliged to follow the same rules of evidence gathering as LE and any system of justice requires. We only have this college professor's word that he has published BOTH sides of any Emails, letters or phone calls he has had with his suspect.

In some of the AVAILABLE emails, this college lecturer corrects the suspect when he gets aspects of the case wrong. If this suspect WERE the real killer then the lecturer's leading and correction of the suspect would be considered as majorly jeopardising the whole case...and possibly having it thrown out at a later date...in a normal world.

In a normal world John Mark Karr would be considered to be a mentally unstable man, with clear symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder. His confession and determination to be part of the case from the very early days and even now when it has been proven that he was in another state at the time of the murder...is a clear sign that his fantasy life of being in the Ramsey world has come true and is being fed even more so by the attentions of the college lecturer - like locking an alcoholic in a whiskey warehouse as punishment.

In a normal world an ex- detective who asked that someone who is less biased take a look at a case, would not be seen as THE authority on which to base some one's guilt or innocence.

In a normal world where a lecturer is looking for an accomplice for his suspect because he seems to know so much about the case- would question if in fact over a four year period HE in fact COULD have been at some point the source for that information...in a normal world.

16. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

^^^

Superbly stated, Amber!

-Tea

17. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Excellent post, Amber ... and I want to underline your two paragraphs above in regards to the 48 Hours fiasco of last night.

How in the world does Erin Moriarity, CBS, and the rest of those who produced, approved and disseminated last night's broadcast not see that something is horribly wrong with the whole Tracey/Karr/Lacy/Smit/Ramsey picture?

How can anyone with any intelligence not question Michael's Tracey's backroom involvement with the Ramseys, Lou Smit, and Mary Lacy plus his four-year grooming of John Karr, much less REWARD him with camera time as if he is some kind of freaking hero?

How do they rationalize presenting only one side of Tracey's story and getting their information from case suspects like John Ramsey and his cronies with no rebuttal from informed sources and documented evidence?

Nothing about this is normal. In fact, it's insane.

18. Amber

Amber Member

It's totally insane...it makes you question your own sanity and gives you hives :curse:

They state that JMK is still as a suspect because he knows too much

From the one-sided emails between JMK and that lecturer (sorry, I can't bring myself to say or write his name)

that lecturer asking JMK

19. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

HAHAHAHA!!!! I needed that!
    Trying to get my little guy to bed. I'll be back to work on the emai with you all.
    Great job everyone!!!!

20. tylin

tylin Banned

KK,
    Your letter is just too funny lol :yay: :nyah: :clap:
    and perfect, really perfect. :gavel: :thumbsup:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice