48 Hours Lies

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Sabrina, Nov 26, 2006.

1. Amber

Amber Member

That lecturer emailing Lou Smit:

I recognise that I am dealing with someone here (JMK) who is several apples short of a picnic (ie nuts, mentally ill)

and

What is also intriguing here is that December man/Daxis (JMK) has consistently- throughout the four years of correspondence - let it be known
    that the Ramseys know him... There's also his confidence that if the name 'Daxis' is mentioned they will recognise it. The obvious question is why would he want me to pass on the name if John and Patsy would say, never heard of him. That would undermine everything he has been trying to persuade me of in endless emails. In fact if that does happen I think that's it for me

2. Amber

Amber Member

If nothing happens then I think I'm going to call my various contacts in the media beginning with CBS and Todd Hartman and say 'fellas, got a great story for you." And you know as well as I do they will be all over it

3. Amber

Amber Member

Sorry to rehash this stuff but after the 48 hours of lies doc..they seem to need to be re-aired :justice:

JMK to that lecturer

I just want to cry....

That lecturer to JMK

4. heymom

heymom Member

You noticed they made it seem as though Karr dropped right out of the sky into Tracey's lap. As if anyone who was a suspect in an infamous murder case would of course go looking for a journalism professor in a college in the same town as the murder, in order to confess. Totally normal! No background for Mr. Tracey, except that given in short snippets mixed in with all the other garbage. If people understood that he is making money from using the case information to pursue "suspects," and making crockumentaries about the false case information, then he'd lose his credibility, wouldn't he?

I'm sure any thinking person heard "spent 4 years..." and thought, "Wow, why that long, he must have been getting off on this himself."

People still question media bias?

5. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

Amber, are you able to post the responses to these remarks?

-Tea

6. Amber

Amber Member

No...as far as I know we only have the ONE sided emails to JMK and Smit.
    And I apologise from the heart of my bottom for the fellow Brit that gives the rest of us a bad bad name;)

7. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

Ah, okay then.

-Tea

8. heymom

heymom Member

No need to apologize. There is pond scum in every country. Your PM is such a great guy, it makes up for a lot of that trans-continental scum. Anyway, Tracey is a Boulderite now. Although his "journalism" does look like it comes from Florida via the Weekly World News...

9. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Excellent letter, Punisher! I hope Erin can understand it; after all, you did use some two-syllable words.

10. Cherokee

:clap: Way to go, my fine guttah friend. I like it. It's nice and concise and tells Erin exactly how the cow ate the cabbage. I hope you'll send it without delay.

11. Cherokee

Excellent points, Sue. I think you need to write your own letter to CBS and include all of the above. We need to pound them with FACTS.

12. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

[​IMG]
    Bat Boy Endorses John Ramsey for Congress!
    Bat Boy and Michael Tracey: Congenital Twins Seperated at Birth?!!

-Tea

13. heymom

heymom Member

:coffeeup: :coffeeup: :coffeeup:

Let's just go in for the main headline, though:

[FONT=[FONT=Garamond]BATBOY MAY HAVE KILLED JONBENET![/FONT]

14. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

At long last, JonBenet Ramsey's killer has been found. And we here at the Weekly World News regret to inform you that it's our own Bat Boy. When pressed for details, this is what he told us:

"We (Bill McReynolds, Janet McReynold, John Fernie, Barbara Fernie, Fleet White, Priscilla White, the big evil spoon, and I) entered the Ramsey home shortly after the family had fallen asleep. I flew in through the basement window and then let the others in the back door. Then I flew upstairs and got JonBenet out of her bed. You know those marks on her back? Those weren't from a stun gun at all. Those are from my claws. Then we all went to my secret cave in West Virginia. That is a big clue because there are 4 letters in the word West and 8 letters in the word Virginia. 4+8=12 and December is the 12th month of the year. Get it? John, Barbara, Fleet, and Priscilla spent time writing out a ransom note filled with lots of movie star birthday clues. At one point during this, John remarked, "I know the actor Joe Blow once said the word "listen" in one of his movies. And his birthday is April 26". Priscilla exclaimed, "Oh, wow! Fleet, that's the same as your May 19 birthday! We should put that in the note!" Then the big evil spoon wanted to make his contribution with anagrams by using the first letter of eight letter words, the second letter of six letter words, and the fourth letter of five letter words in the ransom note. Janet remarked, "Sure, we had lots of letters we couldn't use, but it was so blatantly obvious who the anagrams pointed to!"

This scenario is copyrighted by icedtea4me. It's all mine, so hands off, Jeff Johnson!

-Tea

Last edited: Nov 27, 2006
  15. heymom

heymom Member

:spit: :coffeeup: :floor: :floor: :floor: :laughup: :laughup:

Big Evil Spoon!!! Bwwwwaaaahhahhhh

Post of the day!!! :thumbsup:

16. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

OH NO! I LOVE BATBOY!

I used to buy the Weekly World News all the time just to read the newest Batboy sightings. Then I would mail the articles to my girlfriend who also loved Batboy!

I am very deeply saddened that he may have been involved with John Mark Karr as an accomplice or by way of spaceship. I think he's innocent!

I hope Batboy retains Haddon. He'll need him once Tracey gets his TWO teeth into him

FREE BATBOY! :unreal:

17. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Some days, the outrage just works for you, doesn't it?

:takeabow:

18. koldkase

I know you weren't asking me, Shadow, but I agree. Hurricane Katrina exposed the nepotism that pretty much makes up the employee pool of the HSD, and how totally incompetent and UNACCOUNTABLE they are.

I have pretty much decided that the best thing to do to survive with the fallout from our government and HSD looking out for us--fallout shelter time....

I, too, am now going with Spade's "Washington was in on it" theory. Like someone else said, sorry we ever doubted you, Spade. It's got to be Lockheed Martin's influence and power. Erased phone records, elementary subpoena protocol bypassed, the DA going after a key witness to ruin his reputation and credibility with a jury....

Now I heard astronauts on TV saying they saw UFOs while in orbit that nobody has ever identified. Anybody got any extra-heavy psychotropic drugs left for little me...? :beammeup:

19. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

I did!

Well, I actually wrote it before I read Tricia's request.

Yeah, and the average viewer might believe it.

Well, I'm sure she has a translator. hee hee!

20. koldkase

OH MY GOD!!

TEA...Jeff Johnson groupie? Related? On the same drugs? :apuddle:

If not, that's one MEAN imitation you have done here! You really should contact the RST and offer your services...for a small fee...oh...let's say...40K?

:floor:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice