48 Hours Lies

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Sabrina, Nov 26, 2006.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Why, thank you, fellow crack ho. But no, I didn't send it. It's too complicated for CBS and its employees. Don't want to muck up their TRUTHINESS. They might blow a fuse and then we'd have nothing but black screen all day on their channels....

OH! I'm sending it NOW! :punk:

2. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

BRILLIANT TEA!

You'd better copyright this quickly BEFORE Jeff J. sees it and steals it for his own! :abnormal:

3. sue

sue Member

Thanks.
    I just wrote it for Tricia, but I'm thinking of sending it too.

4. Amber

Amber Member

They state that Karr always stated in the emails that he had an accomplice...Actually he talked about a female being there and that the female was his alter ego. How are they going to catch his female alter ego? Does his female alter ego wear hitechs and eat pineapple? Did she sneak off whilst JMK was eating his Christmas dinner? Are you sure this whole case is not some huge social experiment to test how many of us will swallow garbage without blinking? :curses: :curses:

5. Amber

Amber Member

They also insist that Karr know too much about the case, including the nickname 'Neddie'. In his emails Karr stated that he never followed the case after the night JBR died.

So he did follow the case...to the point of obsession after that night.

If he spoke to the grandparent's don't you think there might be a chance that Don P called his wife Neddie at some point?

6. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

That very well could have happened, Amber.

-Tea

7. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

Thanks! I'm glad you got a kick out of it! :)

-Tea

8. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

OMG! You're right, Barbara!

-Tea

9. sue

sue Member

How can we be sure that the female accomplice he's talking about was not the female that he is trying to let out now thru his sex change operation?

I think that is much more likely than there being an actual female who was working with him.

10. Amber

Amber Member

From the emails:

From reading the emails it seems Tracey and Smit are convinced that a female accomplice MUST be real because JMK insists there was NO STUN GUN involved...In order to protect the IDI and therefore clear the Ramseys, the stun gun marks MUST be real...but here is the ONE person that wants to take credit for the crime and clear PR and he WON'T stick to the script about the STUN GUN, therefore he had to have this female accomplice - his alter ego as he admits - who MUST be a real person.

11. Amber

Amber Member

Yea, he sure knows way too much about the case he MUST have an accomplice that TOLD him about it...

12. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Oh, Tracey and Smit must have been smoking the crack if they believe half they tell themselves in this case.

13. Amber

Amber Member

The 'neddie' thing...

I found this on the net from 2000

14. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Good one, Amber....I know that I have heard the term Neddie in relation to Nedra before so I'm sure that we can track this lie down too.

15. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Hello,,,excuse me my little guttah sista ho? And just WHERE would they have been getting the crack????????? You wouldn't have been sharing OURS by any chance would you??????

I wonder if that's where the Oreos went also....

16. wombat

wombat Member

I always think of her as Needy.

17. Amber

Amber Member

Speaking of 'Needy'

From the 48 video:

Needy puts the record straight:

18. wombat

wombat Member

Well, I believe that Patsy thought she wouldn't be around for Miss America 2010, which she won't, and JonBenet got going harder in the pagents because of that. Flying to Florida after Christmas to be in Miss Hawaiian Tropic? Excessive, right? But I also believe Needy, and JonBenet would have been doing them at age 4 no matter what. They got out of control because, who in the family was going to tell Patsy to cut it out? She was dying....

19. Amber

Amber Member

But they keep changing the story as to why they allowed her to do them...and that aside, what bothered most people was JBR's costumes and 'performance', not so much the pageant thing itself.

As you say it had nothing to do with PR's cancer or JBR wanting to do it, this was the family business...she was going to start at four no matter what.

20. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

In all candor, I don't know what else anyone expected from 48 Whores. Ever since they featured that stupid woman from Hickory, NC, I've known to not trust them. I stopped watching them altogether after their slanted coverage of the JBR case. Once I learn how a TV program skews coverage of something I know about, I never again trust what they put out as "truth." How can anyone trust anything they say?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice