48 Hours Lies

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Sabrina, Nov 26, 2006.

1. Elle

Elle Member

You know, Wombat, I feel this story is being fed to the public, and being milked for sympathy, John Ramsey is jumping on this bandwagon while its rolling. I can't help but think it is being used as an excuse for JonBenét being pushed into all these beauty pageants. I don't buy one bit of this story.

2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Wow, that old JW thread was a real read down memory lane. Kinda' like a CLASS REUNION.... :floor:

No, Barbara, I would NOT give our crack away to Smit and Tracey. As lightheaded as they are already, I wouldn't want to be responsible if they just floated away into the ether.... :balloon: :balloon:

I may be a crack ho, but I am a responsible one. Not to mention, GIVE AWAY OUR CRACK...? Like THAT'S gonna' happen!

As for the oreos, I've already told you Zott didn't get those black teeth from health foods! Whose lies you gonna' believe, hers or mine? Be careful now...we learned from the BEST--the Patster herself and SKY KING!

3. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

4. koldkase

Yeah, that is awesome work, Amber.

They set 'em up...we knock 'em down!!

Speaking of set ups...it's a good thing JW is defunct, because I can see "canadiana" being investigated, now that HE/SHE KNEW about "Neddie"!

Then everyone on that thread's info would be subpoeanaed in case we KNOW who he/she is.

Whew! That was a close call. :nyah:

5. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Here is the exact quote from Amber's research.

66. "Chaperones?"
    Posted by canadiana on 20:33:54 7/14/2000
    Why do Sky King and Miss Patsy need Miss Neddie for a chaperone? Who is requesting the chaperone?

6. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

Amber, have you been reading Usenet forums lately? :)

7. Amber

Amber Member

?? no I just googled as many combinations of Neddie, Neddy, paugh, ramsey, patsy etc as I coud think of and got the page.

Eta..oh I understand....wow..could have saved myself hours yesterday:)

I also tried putting Neddie in the search box of the PDF document with the Karr/Tracey docments as well as reading most of them...I COULD NOT find any reference to Neddie - any idea where JMK's email stating 'Neddie' can be found?

8. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

9. Amber

Amber Member

A review of 48 hours from a blogger..she seems as irate as we do :bowdown:

http://patfish.blogspot.com/2006/11/tv-tidbits-john-ramsey-pees-on-our.html

And later...

10. heymom

heymom Member

Dress-up caused JonBenet's pageant entries? HA!

Patsy said JonBenet got into pageants because she liked to play dress-up. Yeah, right. If a little girl of 4 or 5 wanted to play dress-up, it would last for maybe 1 hour and then she would go outside and swing or something, ride her bike, get a cookie, tease her brother. She might play dress-up in pre-school or with a friend, for a play time, but she wouldn't get a hankering to do it in front of grown-ups with cameras. She wouldn't ask to have her hair bleached and to pose for endless still shots with "cute" expressions on her face. She wouldn't ask for a pageant tutor to help her walk like a contestant and wave like a contestant and wiggle her body like a whore.

Sorry, Patsy, this lie won't pass muster. Try again...Oh, I forgot, you are dead so you can't lie any more! Yay! But here is Darling John, and he will carry on the lies and probably even embellish them some more. Whew! I thought we were finished, but NO.

11. heymom

heymom Member

911 phone call on this show is wrong...

The subtitles given when Patsy is panting into the phone are WRONG - it says "She's GONE...she's 6 years old." Patsy REALLY said, "She's BLONDE, she's 6 years old."

Then later, JR is complaining about the umbrella of suspicion and asks in a rhetorical way, "What does that mean? Do you have a lot of evidence, do you have no evidence, do you not like the way we part our hair, what exactly does umbrella of suspicion mean it means nothing." He knows full well that every single speck of evidence the DA's office had was shared with his and Patsy's attorneys. The man is a congenital liar, a viper in a smiling suit. Just the construction of that comment, "Do you not like the way we part our hair?" is so telling - what the heck is he talking about, when his BELOVED CHILD has just been killed? He is saying that law enforcement is that stupid, that shallow, to treat him with suspicion because of the part of his hair, when he was IN THE HOUSE when his child was killed, HE was the one who found her, HE was the one who was booking a flight to Atlanta 20 minutes after he carried JonBenet's body up the stairs like a wooden plank. This is a man who HAS NO CONSCIENCE ABOUT WHAT HE AND PATSY DID.

"We should have just stood up there in the beginning and said, 'Charge me." "Charge me, or clear me." Uh-huh, Johnny boy, uh-huh. Now it's something else you can say, to make it sound as if you didn't know what you were doing way back then, and made mistakes. Right. But if you had asked police to charge you or clear you, DUDE YOU'D BE DOING HARD TIME!!!

12. koldkase

The Ramseys had a moral obligation, a parental obligation, to help LE in the investigation FROM DAY ONE. They didn't. Period. They made choices that caused LE to suspect them. Lin Wood admits that.

So they can whine all they want, the truth is still the truth. Still denying the truth is not going to change it. It had nothing to do with John's hair, nor with their hiring lawyers, nor any of the other ridiculous things they love to throw out to obscure the truth.

The truth is the Ramseys refused to help LE by simply meeting with them, for 4 months, then for another year after that, making one demand after another, one excuse after another, rather than just walking into the police station and saying ask your questions, give us the polygraph, whatever it takes, however long it takes, however many times it takes. FIND THIS KILLER.

That's the bottom line, it is history and it's fact. All the denial in the world is not going to change it.

13. Tez

Tez Member

KK, you are so right. Their choices are what made them look suspect. Me, I'd be sitting at the police station night and day trying to help. When my BIL died, I was at the Sheriff's office willing to do whatever it took to find out the truth. I still pop in to let them know I'm still looking for answers. I'm sure they love me. LOL

The Ramseys can't blame anyone for their poor choices, they made them, period. They didn't cooperate with LE at all. Being talked to at your home over coffee isn't exactly what I would call helping either. Putting ridiculous conditions on their interviews didn't help either.

And no John, I don't like the way you part your hair, maybe you should get some hairplugs to go with the eyelift!

14. heymom

heymom Member

But of course we know they couldn't do any of those things, because if they had,

THEY'D HAVE BEEN PUT BEHIND BARS!

No matter how they parted their hair. God what arrogance.

15. Tez

Tez Member

Heymom, they wouldn't have been put behind bars, it is Boulder. The most they would have had to worry about was ankle monitoring device.

Yeah, his arrogance is appalling isn't it? Let's just say it never ceases to amaze me!

16. Niner

Niner Active Member

:floor: :floor: :floor: KK you crack me up!! LOL! laughing so hard - my Huz asked what was so funny - so had to read your post! :highfive: and I used to watch Sky King!! What IS that post about anyway?? Oh - love your statement about the black teeth with oreos!! such a visual! :eek: :thumbsup:

17. koldkase

On the old JW thread, Edie Prat called John "Sky King." Everyone loved that. Because he flew the family into West Virginia for their book tour appearance disguised as the "Beauty Queen Patsy's Reunion: Look at Me, Look at Me, Look at Me...Others in the Class of '76 Are Not Worthy to Be Mentioned at My Reunion!"

Glad you had a laugh. Now don't bogart the laughing gas....

Last edited: Dec 1, 2006
  18. Niner

Niner Active Member

ah HA! NOW that statement makes sense!! Thanks, KK!! appreciate it!

You have me cracking up all the time, KK - I just LOVE to read your posts! okay... here's the laughing gas... :hypno: :laffbig: :hourglass :balloon:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice