A little quiz

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by icedtea4me, Jan 22, 2006.

1. Elle

Elle Member

You can go to the office in the store and let them know, KK. They'll handle it.

2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

You're right, Elle. The truth is, now, I'd probably go up to the woman and give her a clue, hoping she'd deck me. That'd get her arrested and investigated by DFCS.

But I don't hold much hope out for kids at the hands of DFCS, either. Foster care isn't what people often think. It's warehousing kids at best, putting them in worse situations at worst.

I was looking at the autopsy pics today of JonBenet on a swamp thread. I hadn't looked at them in a long time, and with my new computer, they're much clearer than I'd seen them before. Just sickening that someone could do that to a child. I wanted so much to pick her up and hold her close, breath life back into her broken body. She looks so pink and alive in one. But those horrific pictures of her neck...her blue lips...that's what the killer should have to look at every single day.

LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID.

3. Elle

Elle Member

Those autopsy pictures of JonBenét are pretty gruesome, KK, and I shudder at what that little girl went through before she died.

I realize you have to be careful when it comes to challenging a mother who seems to be bullying a child, KK, but there's usually someone else around. Ask for the manager if you're standing close to her and an assistant is a few yards behind her. See what reaction you get.:)

4. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

That's nothing! Punishment is my business, and I say the killer should suffer more than that.

5. koldkase

Well, Punisher, unless you are Satan, I think it's out of our jurisdiction.

But don't worry. We mere mortals cannot begin to understand the complexities of the divine balance sheet.

In my experience, nobody gets away with anything. We just think we do...until it lands on us like a ton of bricks. When we least expect it --->>> :rs:

6. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

That's quite true, koldkase, and on the other side of the coin, we can often be the recipients of blessings from others based on kindness given to a totally unrelated person.

-Tea

7. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Sadly, you're right, kk. Some things are beyond even the best (worst?) of humanity.

8. Elle

Elle Member

Going over this case, regardless of how JonBenét's life was ended, we can all argue until the cows come home, as to how her death occurred, I have to agree with everything WY is saying here.

Quote:
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">John Ramsey: The American public has been led to believe that we went to bed that night on Christmas, brutally beat JonBenet, sexually molested her, strangled her, woke up the next morning, wrote a three-page ransom note, called the police, sat around the house for four hours then I went down and discovered her body - Then was able to act distraught. Patsy was able to throw up that morning because of gut-wrenching anxiety - She faked it - Help me understand that. Where is our common sense as a society, as a race of people? </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Why couldn't the Grand Jury have come to this same conclusion above? WY has swept away all the cobwebs here and simplified it, which is what we really need to do. The Ramseys could have gone on telling their lies from a jail cell, instead of from Freedom City.

I need Deja's help here on the legal side of this (?). Could the Ramseys have been charged with JonBenét's death, if the police were satisifed that both parents were involved in ending her death, regardless of how? Steve Thomas does say it was an accidental death which had turned into a homicide. Could the Ramseys have remained in prison until they confessed?

9. koldkase

Uh...not so fast. Manslaughter IS murder. It's just murder that wasn't planned. Negligent homicide is MURDER.

Whoever put that garrote on JonBenet's neck and pulled it until her brain died...killer.

And no matter what they were "trying" to do, what they did was put the child in mortal danger...and murdered her. Even if they didn't mean to all along...and I really don't know which is the truth: intentional or accident.

What I do know is it was no accident the garrote was tied on her neck and pulled tight enough to kill her. Arguing, well, we THOUGHT she was dead already, so we didn't have INTENT to murder, does not absolve adults of responsibility to get medical attention for a child they are not qualified to declare dead in the medical capacity.

They were AT LEAST negligent in that, as well. So...that's murder...even if it's involuntary manslaughter, I'm thinking--felony murder. And if they were in the process of commiting a crime, like sexual molestation, when she died, then the fact that she died during the commission of a felony act not only makes them responsible for murdering her, but also might qualify them for the death penalty.

I'm not a lawyer, nor an expert, but these are the issues I wonder about. I wish an expert/lawyer would tell us what charges this set of circumstances would result in, if they were brought. Also, what penalties, if they were found guilty in a trial.

10. Elle

Elle Member

I can feel your frustration KK. The Ramseys should have been hog tied and taken to the police station and charged on the spot. I can't really say any more.
    This didn't happen and I think if Alex Hunter was standing before us, he would be shaking iin his boots.

11. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

SBTC = Sure Been Telling Crap...and I can't think of a better statement when it comes to Ramsey statements.

"What I do know is it was no accident the garrote was tied on her neck and pulled tight enough to kill her. Arguing, well, we THOUGHT she was dead already, so we didn't have INTENT to murder, does not absolve adults of responsibility to get medical attention for a child they are not qualified to declare dead in the medical capacity."

KK, in a legal perspective, this rises to the level of negligent homicide and felony child abuse, to say nothing of other charges that could/should be brought against both Ramseys for obstructing the investigation. With no reasonable signs of forced entry or an intruder, the parents were also responsible for keeping their children safe. They obviously did not do so. What's mind boggling is that these morons were never charged. But to the best of my knowledge, their little visit to the BDA this week hasn't provoked a "cleared" status for either of them and probably was made just to ensure that no one's getting ready to charge their arses either! :banghead: What's that old saying? Keep your friends close but your enemies closer? The BDA is the only official enemy the Rs have anymore.....

12. koldkase

Gosh, just when I was wishing you were around...HERE YOU ARE! Great timing!

Thanks for the info. Because this is not like the Durst case, where he admitted killing the victim, but claimed self-defense, so all he was convicted of was something like abuse of a corpse and obstructing justice. (What those jurors were thinking...I have NO idea....)

JonBenet's killer can't say oops! It was an accident, and if you could just find her body, you'd see that!

Nope. Murder. No way around it. Degree is arguable.

13. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

"Gosh, just when I was wishing you were around...HERE YOU ARE! Great timing!"

Good thoughts always attract, KK, thanks! I'm swamped but had to stop by to see whaddup.

"Nope. Murder. No way around it. Degree is arguable."

Yeppers and with the fiber evidence entwined in the "garotte" and JB's vaginal area, WHY haven't these people been arrested?????

14. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you for the legal explanation, Deja. I'm the one hitting my head against the wall, not you, not knowing enough about this side of things. The Ramseys didn't try to hide their visit to the DA's office, recently, did they?. However, Mary isn't talking, so we're in the dark again.

I was under the impression the garrote couldn't tighten when pulled with the handle, Deja, but it has been such a long time since my Jim went over it all with me, a few years back, after Delmar had posted his analysis,and I would need to see him do it again, it is just so complicated. I probably left out a part, so I think I'll leave it alone.

Maybe the Ramseys were fishing for some information on the intruder theory from the D.A. Deja (?). I see Greenleaf thinks that something may be brewing. She has me intrigued. :)

15. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

You're right, Elle, in that the garrote couldn't have been tightened due to it being tied around the neck with a double knot, as Easy Writer pointed out.

-Tea

16. EasyWriter

EasyWriter FFJ Senior Member

That is absolutely correct. The cord did not slip when it was
    tied around JonBenet’s neck, and it did not slip later. THIS is
    why it was embedded in the flesh by post mortem swelling. Had the
    construction been of a type to slip, it would have moved away
    with the swelling. It didn’t because it couldn’t. The RST and\or
    others can talks about pulling the silly handle all they like,
    but just let them try it and they will see the absurdity of the
    claim that JonBenet was circumferentially strangled to death by
    this amateurish apparatus. Prattle and unsupportable claim on a
    forum is one thing, but let them bring their claim to court for a
    real test via demonstration and it’s a whole different ball game.

17. Elle

Elle Member

I would like to see it demonstrated again, Tea. I had a better understanding of it when my husband went over Delmar's instructions. I'm a visual person, Understand things so much better when I can see it for myself. I need land marks when I drive. So much better than the name of the street. :) I need a small map with tiny pictures. I do navigate by the map when we drive to Myrtle Beach, N.C. but I prefer the trip booklet from the CAA and I always make sure I have one.

18. Elle

Elle Member

Thanks Delmar. I'm wondering how many times you have written this out since I first read it in 2001 (?). A long time ago, and here we are on a different site, and you still haven't had the chance to demonstrate your analysis. Shame on D.A. Mary Keenan Lacy. You've written enough letters to her, and the media too. Shame on all of them!

It is very good of you to keep on trying. I still think you should have your demonstration on record. Even someone with a digital camera could do it. I can take short movie clips with mine, and the time can be lengthened. Just a thought! Anyone close to you have one?

19. EasyWriter

EasyWriter FFJ Senior Member

No, I’m not in a position to video a demonstration. Aside from
    not having a video camera, authentic replication verified by LE
    would be a pre-requisite. Other than that, you can’t get them to
    look at and admit the evidence even if you held them at gunpoint.
    Still, the evidence does not go away. I simply remind them of
    this fact from time to time - like now. :)

Perpetual war in the name of peace does not speak well of the
    prevailing mentality. However, much of the “thinking†in the
    “investigation†of the death of JonBenet Ramsey reaches a level
    of incompetence that I have never witnessed before in my entire
    life. Many of the ideas and theories are from the twilight zone.
    LE, media and RST have not a clue as to the truth, nor do they
    care to know. Truthful simplicity is discarded in deference to
    complex lies, i.e. Ramsey-serving fairy tales.

The evidence-limiting framework is clear: On the evening of Dec.
    25, 1996, JonBenet Ramsey suffered a skull fracture, a most
    likely fatal skull fracture. For whatever reason, or reasons,
    some persons, or persons, decided to stage a scene to give the
    appearance of death by strangulation. This is what the physical
    evidence shows, and physical evidence doesn’t lie. Any and every
    theory that does not incorporate this evidence is certain to be
    in error and riddled with contradictions.

For any an all objections to this claim, I say “show meâ€;
    demonstrate for me just exactly how the “garrote†worked to
    circumferentially strangle JonBenet to death. Can’t do it? No
    excuses please. By words, I have explained in detail the many
    flaws and why it did not work as believed by many. I will also be
    happy to physically demonstrate my claims, and put it on video
    record. If they won’t, I think that it pretty much says it all.
    By default, they admit they don’t know what they’re talking
    about.

With modern technology, understanding a crime scene is much
    easier and more thorough than ever before; that is, there is the
    potential for understanding. There is a requisite of putting mind
    in gear before presuming to investigate. That didn’t happen in
    the JonBenet case. In many investigations, technology is used to
    determine bullet speed, trajectory, caliber and special markings,
    etc. Lasers are used to draw a picture of the crime scene in
    order to better understand what happened. The reason for this is
    that the physics tell the truth while witnesses may lie.

Get this picture of incompetence to the max: On the morning of
    Dec.26, 1996, police officers and other “investigators†came to
    the Ramsey house. One thing they observed was a multi-page
    “ransom note.†The overall circumstance and the note itself made
    the note suspect; that is, it was suspected of being bogus.
    Simple question: If the note was bogus, or suspected to be bogus,
    doesn’t this same suspicion apply to the rest of the crime scene?
    Is this concept really so difficult to grasp? Apparently so for
    the “investigators.â€

Good grief, how dumb can they be. They look right at a “ransom
    note†with the high probability of phony; then look at a cord
    TIED around JonBenet’s neck attached to a silly mummy wrapped
    handle, see the most inept staging possible, and not a single one of the "experts" says, “Wait a minute. Something is not right here.â€
    Instead of some simple forensic investigation, they take an
    amateurish transparent staging as “authentic†and go off on a
    nine year goose chase with LE and the media trying to outdo each
    other in stupidity and incompetence.

LE and RST, please follow the bouncing ball. Dr. Meyer reports “A deep
    ligature furrow encircles the entire neck.†Question: How does
    pulling the handle create a “furrow encircles the entire neck? If
    it doesn’t, what’s the purpose of the handle?

Dr. Meyer neither expressed nor implied that the handle had
    anything to do with the circular embedding. The popular notion
    that the handle was viciously pulled causing the circumferential
    embedding is utter nonsense. It is physically impossible.

Dr. Meyer also reports “This ligature cord is cut on the right
    side of the neck and removed.†Why cut? Why not just slipped off?
    Tightly embedded? Why? Easy answer. Non slip construction and
    post mortem swelling. (If you would like to test what I’m saying,
    may I suggest two candidates: Lou Smit and Mary Keenan with Lin
    Wood as an alternate. Around Lou’s neck route a cord and make a
    knot like the one at the “garrote scene.†Around Mary Keenan’s
    neck route a cord and create a small loop and a slipping noose.
    Later see is the one around Lou’s neck is embedded while the one
    around Keenan’s neck moves away with the swelling rather than
    embedding. Have I left out anything? You figure what else is
    needed.:))

Yes, Elle, I have been pushing this for a very long time. I
    repeat, it is the BEST EVIDENCE available. The entire Ramsey
    “defense†is predicated upon the notion of authentic crime scene
    with JonBenet’s death by strangulation. When it is revealed that
    it didn’t happen, that it is a staged crime scene, where does
    this leave the Ramseys? Get the picture? I assure you, the RST
    does. That is why they won’t touch this with a ten foot pole;
    evasive and meaningless words, yes, they have plentyof BS, but
    attempted demonstration that JonBenet was circumferentially
    strangled with the “garroteâ€, no way. I know it and they know it.
    Checkmate.

20. Elle

Elle Member

Terrific post, Delmar. It's good to see you still have all guns firing.
    How I would love to see a demonstration like the one you stated above, with Lou Smit, Mary Keenan and Lin Wood. No, you never left anything out. :) I'd pay a $100 to see it. I'll even sell the tickets.

Thanks for the wonderful reply!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice