Ah ha! John LIED About Pineapple!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by YumYum012, Jul 15, 2006.

1. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

Not just others but all that knew her. I lead the pack in understanding Patsy. That's me PARADOX.

2. Elle

Elle Member

Sounds like my husband. Your husband's family must have good cholesterol counts. :)

3. heymom

heymom Member

Oh, yes, he'll live to be 100 if he doesn't get hit by a meteor! He can eat chocolate every night and his cholesterol is always <150. TOTAL!

4. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Bump for whitewitch.

5. rashomon

rashomon Member

bumped again

6. Elle

Elle Member

I think this was also a giveaway that Patsy was involved. I agree with Paradox and heymom Patsy did adopt parts of this novel and movie into her psyche ... "The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie."

7. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I have to consider the POMJB connection as well, Elle. The clincher for me was when I was reading the novella and saw one character, Rose, talking about misspelling "possession". How much coincidence can one case have before you have to conclude it's NOT coincidence?

But I still don't see how anyone can ever prove that Patsy had MPD and killed JonBenet alone. Not unless someone comes forward with more evidence from the case we haven't seen or who knew Patsy and observed her an alternate personality/state.

That's always the rub with theories: they may fit with what we know, but they can't be proven beyond a reasonable doubt because others also fit with what we know.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice