Anonymous FFJ-er - please stand up!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by wombat, Aug 24, 2006.

1. wombat

wombat Member

One of us just called Nancy Grace and asked:

John Ramsey announced this to Dan Abrams on MSNBC - and now Mr. Ramsey is upset that he's being hounded by the press and all of us at Forums for Justice.com want to know where the family is -

The answer was that they are being advised to keep quiet - but I wonder, why is the elegant Pam Paugh on CNN tonight?

Anyway - whodunnit????

2. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Not I. :rolling:

3. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

I heard it also!

I didn't do it.

4. wombat

wombat Member

I think it was Punisher or BobC with a fake girl voice.

5. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Wasn't me.

BobC..??

6. wombat

wombat Member

Bumping - come out come out wherever you are - :poke:

7. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Pam did look great on Paula Zahn tonight. Better than I've ever seen her. She has matured quite well. She represents the family well.

Oh, I have no idea about that mystery caller. I have been in a coma for a couple of hours.

8. Elle

Elle Member

Ach stop giving that Pam Paugh compliments fer Gawd's sake. She looks like a stern Warden in a jailhouse. :viking:

9. Aloysius1

Aloysius1 Member

:rs:

Hey Wombat,

What if someone on FFJ falsely takes credit for the call and the real caller is never discovered? Rather ironic, huh? LOL!

10. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

notbuying it.

11. Watching You

Honey, if I ever make a phone call regarding this case, it won't be anonymous, and you'll sure know I've been there. I hardly have time to chit much less make phone calls these days. :poke:

12. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Wisnae me. If it wis me, yeez widnea unnerstaun a wird I was speakin.

13. Catherine

Catherine Member

It was me....I couldn't believe I got through. Her screener was really nice.
    Long time reader, posted for the first time yesterday, first time caller. Hope it didn't sound too stupid!

:hiya:

14. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Interesting. Over at jameson's there's a thread about this - stating that the "FFJ" caller called in to stir up trouble but that it fell on deaf ears. They are having a good laugh about it.

Got me thinking. I have LONG suspected that half of jameson's "Responding to (unsourced) BORG posts" have been made up by jameson herself to try and discredit RDIs. I also think she makes up a lot of the "jello/flame" posts herself too - to try and make it look as though we are troublemaking on her forum. Seemed too much of a coincidence that when she wanted to put her forum on protect last week and some of her members asked for it to be left on public - all of a sudden, a whole load a vile posts appeared on various threads CAUSING jameson to have to put her forum on protect and necessitating those who really wanted to post there to stump up their $50.

Let's face it - members of every other forum were far too busy discussing the case developments to be bothered spamming her forum with garbage. Good heavens, it's been public for over a year! Very convenient that it HAD to be put on protect just when there was an opportunity to make a few $$$s.

15. Catherine

Catherine Member

Wow...I'm being talked about in the swamp?? I'm afraid to go check!

16. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Oooooohh, is the Swamp jealous or what? Our fine caller was heard on a national TV show. It didn't fall on deaf ears.

Way to go, Catherine!!! :clap:

And welcome to FFJ! We're glad you're here.

17. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

It's not bad at all, Catherine.......don't fear the Swamp! If you can pull off what you did last night - you have earned your stripes, baby! Let nothing hold you back now!

18. wombat

wombat Member

Congratulations Catherine. Well done!! :thumbsup:

19. Watching You

Apparently the media isn't beating the door down at the jameson household, while Tricia's phone is ringing off the hook.

And, now, gasp, Catherine gets to talk on the air about the case? Way to go, Catherine.

It must suck to be jameson.

20. Catherine

Catherine Member

Thanks Cherokee and RR. I've never been a poster, mainly because there is nothing I could add to the incredible work y'all have done here. But it's from y'all, and reading the forums from 1997, that I know the history of this case backwards and forwards. So, my question was really from everybody at FFJ.

The real credit should go to my husband, who kept our :beagle: quiet the whole time!

ETA and thanks to everyone else for your welcome and responses!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice