Anonymous FFJ-er - please stand up!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by wombat, Aug 24, 2006.

1. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Mr. Catherine...... :clap:

2. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

R.R., Your Avatar is in the new People magazine

Edited to add, oh no, it's not, but there is a very similar one!

3. babyboomer

babyboomer Member

"Catherine from Indiana"

Whoo hoo, Catherine!
    I'm playing Nancy Grace's CNN Headline show this morning and I heard you got through to her, too! Way to go!

Noticed that NG said, "If the [real] killer is still alive...." Wonder who she could have been thinking of? Hmmmm.

4. RiverRat

My Patsy had several poses that day - mine just lays it out there for all to see. I tend to upset some at WBS, but the whole point is that it is UPSETTING!

5. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

People magazine also has the shot I love of John looking at Patsy while she is giving her "there are two people who know what happened" speech.

There are photos in there of his ex wife Lara and their kids. Lara is beautiful. So were the kids/

6. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Wasn't me, nor was it Noodles

Attached Files:

7. Catherine

Catherine Member

I didn't catch that when it aired, but a friend told me she heard it. I did tape it, so I'll have to check it out after work.
    That statement sure said a lot!

8. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Jay???

I think we need a t-shirt, don't you?

9. wombat

wombat Member

Photo of BobC's doggie

Bob, Noodles is a star. You must be bursting with pride!

10. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Way to go Catherine

I was listening and you sounded just great!

Kudos :martini:

Love those ears Noodles.....not to feel bad Bob, I'm sure your ears are nice too, but nowhere as cute as Noodles

11. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Nobody loves me
    Everybody hates me
    I think I'll go and eat worms.
    Big fat juicy ones
    Wee thin squiggly worms
    See how they wriggle and squirm.... welll
    You bite off the heads
    and sook out out the juice
    Then you throw the skins away
    Nobody knows how I survive
    On worms three times a day!

12. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I love my little Noodly doo! Her ears are completely ridiculous! It looks like they were glued on after the fact--they don't really go with the rest of her head! It was poor planning on someone's part.

Omigod she just hurled herself across the room at 100 mph! She's gone BONKERS!

13. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

Catherine and Noodles...

Catherine, exactly what did you say when you got through on Nancy Grace? Then was your question completely answered? We want to know the details!

Bob, Noodle's ears look like two small spotted umbrellas, one for shading each eye from the sunlight! :) Veeerrrry cute pup! How old is she?

Voyager

14. Vic

Vic Active Member

Cute pup, BobC. Looks like Noodles thinks he's blending in with the background...LOL

RR has my favorite avatar. It shows Patsy's personality perfectly.

15. Elle

Elle Member

Did I miss something, Jay? What are the worms all about? I know I'm gittin' older by the minute, but what do they have to do with a T-shirt? :)

16. Catherine

Catherine Member

My question started out kind of jumbled, but her screener encouraged me to shorten it, and he went over it with me twice before I was on the air (Catherine in Indiana). I said that Dan Abrams on MSNBC reported that John Ramseyhad called him to report (yeah I used "report" twice - I was nervous!) the arrest of Karr, and now JR was complaining about the hordes of media. "For myself, and everyone at FFJ.com, where is John Ramsey tonight?'

I was still kind of in shock after hanging up, so I don't really know if the question was completely answered! :blush: I did hear that "everybody has been advised not to talk", etc. And a poster above me pointed out that Nancy said something about "if the killer is still alive", but I did not catch that. I did tape it, so if I can stand the sound of my voice, I'll watch it this evening!
    I hope no one is offended about me using "FFJ" on the air.

17. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Have you never sung the worm song when you were feeling sorry for yourself?

Maybe I picked Moab up wrong, but I thought the t-shirt was to reflect someone feeling sorry for themself. It just reminded me of "Worms". My sister used to sing it to me ("at" me would me more accurate) when I was sulking as a child.

18. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

Bob, Noodles is a-dor-a-ble.

He looks like an aristocratic goat.

Edit: after further study, perhaps not. But that is the first thing I thought of when I saw him. Whatever he is, he looks just marvelous. You do have the coolest pets.

19. wakeup_call

wakeup_call Member

Who Is Shawn Nemat?

He apparently took over John Mark Karr's expired website. Looks suspecious to me!

BTW, I'm a newbie. Hi all!

http://www.powerwurks.com/

20. RiverRat

Never heard of him.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice