Aphrodite Jones on the Ramsey case

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by whitewitch1, Mar 31, 2011.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I feel bad about that, Tricia. It was my fault for ever mentioning that flappng tongue-from-hell here. But I deleted my faux pas and won't make that mistake again.

Besides, she's just jealous of you, you know. Look at your flourishing forums; can't touch that.

I saw cynic's amazing collection of posts at WS on the thread you started for the rebuttal project there. It will be good, and the upcoming 15th anniversary, not to mention JB's birthday, will be good timing because no doubt the RST will be spinning all the disinformation they can make up.

2. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Oh Tricia....

Oh Please?! Last I checked, Candy was denying Darnay's suicide and claiming that it had to have been a Murder...irregardless of his other attempts to do so before he finally got it right...very Sad on his behalf but no surprise to me...maybe others to.

Once again, the absolute LAST thing that should concern you with this project is the Vileness that Candy projects on and on and on and on...time is on your side and we all know that the finished piece will be well worth the wait, so quit paying any attention to the rabid one like the rest of us do, my Friend!

As KK said - Jealousy is just too powerful for a person such as her and there is Nada that anyone can do to change that so why even bother anymore?! Forget It and keep Knocking our Socks Off with the Ultra-Amazing work that you do for soooo many! Thank You for continuing to allow me to nothing short of remaining PROUD to be able to call you Friend!

:thumbsup: :headbang: :rrcrown: :star: :heart: :bowdown: :highfive:
    RR!

3. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Well, well, look what the cat dragged in.... (Let me guess, bad joke you've heard before? :laffbig: )

Hey, Rat! Just wanted to try to say hello stranger before you scamper off. :wave:

4. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

KC Did It!

It's All Casey's fault, KK!!! I would have been here ya know, but I was sucked into the Madness that was St vs Anthony...you know me and Mother's that Kill their Daughters and duct tape's involved!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice