Arms in rigor 2

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by koldkase, Dec 30, 2012.

1. otg

otg Member

A couple of thoughts, not necessarily completely on-topic here, but related to photos above...

The mark on JonBenet's right cheek which has baffled us all so much: Could it possible be a bruise/abrasion from the tip of a pool cue?

[​IMG]

From Wikipedia:
    On another subject which I know absolutely nothing about (since I didn’t raise daughters): Could one of the hair ties in her hair have had some type of ornament that might have been broken off? I know that one of the ties is red/black/white, so I don’t think purple would be used in that combination. But do we know about the other one? Could it have been more like a barrette -- or even a barrette with the bow as a decoration rather than a functional part of what held the hair? If so, this might account for two mysteries -- one of which is the broken purple ornament that is mentioned in the search warrant inventories found near the body.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice