Arms in rigor: Warning! Autopsy photos!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by koldkase, Dec 1, 2010.

1. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

When Marilyn Monroe "committed suicide" (NOT) there were plenty of "fixers" on behalf of the Kennedy brothers. Ditto when Ted Kennedy "survived" his car's spill into a river that killed a young woman he "worked with". Interesting he was completely dry when he got home. Talk to the family of that young woman about what can be "fixed" for people who have enough money or power.

2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Good examples. For that matter, I'm not convinced the assassination of Pres. Kennedy wasn't "fixed" as well. The way Oswald was shot by Ruby--way too easy, IMO, to be a fluke.

3. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

ita. I also wanted to name the young woman who Ted Kennedy drowned. Her name was Mary Jo Kopechne.

4. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I'm putting this on this thread because I won't give the Globe another thread.

I guess y'all know the tabloid Globe has two "end of year" issues out claiming the murder is solved...and implies it was an intruder.

Talk about a "fixer"; Lin Wood gets credit for the media now shilling for the Ramseys.

The first article in the Globe says the "doll" next to JonBenet is the evidence which led LE to the killer. What?! LE has had that evidence FROM DAY ONE, if it even exists, and all we have is a blurred photo and some gossip, so we don't know if it's even true.

Then the short mention of the JB case, in a collection of "shocking stories of the year", says that Burke has talked to LE again and he is not a suspect. But an arrest is imminent! [BULLCHIT!] I'm holding my breath! [NOT.]

Candy says the Dec. 27th issue of the Globe names two dead men as "suspects": Helgoth and McReynolds. Can't remember the third "suspect" she said was named, but it wasn't Ramsey.

So another year goes by. People aren't as stupid as the media thinks we are, but THE MEDIA is still as corrupted as the rest of the gang of liars and shills who made sure from DAY ONE no one would ever be held responsible for this murder.

I better stop now or I'm going to say something I will regret.

5. Elle

Elle Member

I agree with you DeeDee, Marilyn Monroe was murdered. I agree with you KK about President Kennedy. It was planned and it wasn't Oswald! I was into helping the research for both of those murders for high school projects with my sons.

6. Elle

Elle Member

No! I didn't know KK. I don't buy The Globe. I was out yesterday and never noticed any papers at the checkout. This is the pits! Thanks for the update! One almost wishes we had a "newspaper" setup of our own so we could retaliate in some way!(?).

7. AMES

AMES Member

Really? Ted was completely dry when he got home??? That reminds me of the young woman here in SC...not Susan Smith...but another one here recently. She strangled her two young sons in a hotel room, and strapped them in their carseats and let the car roll into the lake. She flagged down a car and told them to call 911 for help....the story that she told was that she was also in the car, but she managed to escape...she was arrested....WHY? Because cops noticed first thing...that her clothes were dry.

8. Elle

Elle Member

KK wrote
    No way did Lockheed Martin want to hold on to John Ramsey after this tragedy, KK. What a cut throat business this is. Another way to look at this although neither he nor Patsy were sentenced in any way relating to this crime, they seem to have paid their dues. Don't think it was a golden parachute. More like John Ramsey landed on the ground with a tattered one!

9. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Ted Kennedy was dry.

I have that Globe issue. The article names TWO suspects, Helgoth and Santa Bill, but states the third suspect is UNKNOWN and UNNAMED.
    Nothing new in that article. They could have gotten all their info from lurking on WS, for all we know.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice