Ashley defending jameson

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by JC, Jul 28, 2007.

1. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Good gawd. I wish Ashley had a copy of jameson's 2005 bankruptcy petition. jameson denies owning her share of cyberspace, denies owning copyrights, denies owning intellectual property. Filing for bankruptcy is all ok and legal; lying on the petition is not.

jameson is a :lier: and a fraud.

2. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

She has no intellect!
    :floor:

3. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

I am quite sure that someone still has a copy laying around somewhere. :laughup:

4. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Will you people quit upsetting Ashley by obsessing over poor widdle jams? Just because jams is still trying to make a boatload of money off of free public case information is NO REASON to attack her for PROFITEERING off of this case--yet again!

Now look what you've done! You upset Ashley and she has now outed me as a member of THE hags. I'm waiting for my decoder ring and membership card to arrive in the mail and having my hair frizzed as I type! I want to be sure to be ready when THE hags and I meet...somewhere...for...some reason...which I will surely know when it happens!! How do I look? --->>> :fight:

5. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

You're a member of THE HAGS?

Who knew? :eek:

6. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

I did all that?

Cool. :yay:

7. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

Well...I don't like to mention it, but thanks to the sterling job done by the wench and myself...you look just perfect! I mean, not just A hag, but one of THE hags...such an honour. Would it kill you to put on a bit of lippy though?

8. koldkase

Well, I was going to wait for the official UNVEILING PARTY, but you and Jayelles stayed passed out all weekend after licking all the oreo crumbs up off the sidewalk. I got tired tired of being chased by the freak with the camera, too. What's WITH that dude?

I was soooooo READY to leave the afterlife anyway, after GOAT (God Of All Things) got so pushy and demanded I either give up the ghost and return to the guttah or quit complaining. Like I'm supposed not to notice all the HOLIER THAN THOU 'tude floating around THERE? If Mother Teresa threw herself down in front of that altar one more time, I was going to LOSE IT.

But the clincher, Zotto, was when you fired my medium, Miss Lillith. She was the BEST, and you had to go and ruin it. She was about to turn the entire guttah into a major 10 lane highway. I had to promise her a full month as our guest in the new master suite to appease her!And I threw in all your crack and oreos for that month, plus Sven as her personal masseuse for the duration. Seemed worth it, not having semi-trucks bouncing us across the pavement like ping pong balls.

Then Ashley let slip she had SOLD THE SCOOP to the NE:

As a welcome home present, I HAVE BEEN PROMOTED FROM CRACK HO TO GUTTAH HAG!!!! :fight:

I am so proud!! It's moments like these that make getting hit by a train so worth it!

9. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Uhhh...hello? If you all recall, I was the "original" HAG as per Ashley and if memory serves me correctly, let's NOT forget that for a short while, my title here was ALPHA HAG. However, having said that, I will, for this is KK's time in the spotlight, relinquish the position of ALPHA HAG to KK until the next HAG is named by Ashley.

It is an honor to pass the Alpha crown over to you KK. :crown: You certainly have earned your place in the GUTTAH of HAGDOM, or is it HAGGIS?

10. koldkase

OH! Thank you SOOOOOOOOO much, Barbara! So YOU are A CHARTER MEMBER of the GUTTAH HAGS! I'm soooooooo glad to know this! I need a mentor, after all. I have been a devoted and rather excellent--if I must say so myself--crack ho for many years now. But the position of being one of THE Hags is new for me and I'm not sure what is required in order to fulfill my potential as a Hag. Perhaps you can give me a hint...?

Also, I really need to know who the other Hags are. I don't want to start this auspicious promotion by pizzing off another Hag, after all. Is there some secret handshake? Uniform? Any tattoos I need to get? When are the meetings held and where? Is there some tiny membership fee which I am going to have to ask my former pimp to loan me?

Oh, and dear olllllllllllllllllllllld Zotto, about that lipstick: you and Jayelles must have gotten my lips mixed up in your haggis and...no lips, no lipstick. Hair would have been nice, too. :fight:

11. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

First, this began when Ashley was still posting at Jams, before her tuition was due and she didn't pay it. At that time, anyone posting at FFJ was a HAG it seems, but she singled me out at that time as the BIGGEST HAG of all, so I named myself the Alpha Hag. But make no mistake, we are ALL hags here, as well as crack hos, which works out well actually.

Like crack hos, hags should probably not have a lot of teeth, and perhaps none at all. Hair must not be washed, and be long and stringy.

Hags and hos mix well together, so we really shouldn't have any problems knowing who's who.

To be a TRUE HAG, you absolutely, positively, MUST believe the Ramseys are guilty of murdering and/or covering up the death of JonBenet Ramsey (that leaves our Jayelles out) and you must ALSO believe that Jameson does not have JBR's best interest at heart.

You must also, to live in Hagland, think that Thomas was telling the truth and Lou Smit was not. You must also possess plain old common sense, which brings us all together in hagworld.

There are actually quite a few requirements to make it to Hagland, but just about everyone here has the qualifications to be a HAG; some are just more prone to Ashley pointing it out than others.

Congratulations my Queen of Hagland!

:bowdown:

12. Cherokee

:floor:

Perfect.

13. Cherokee

Hair? What are you on about now?

Don't you know this is Hairless Hag Ho Headquarters?

14. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

It sounds to me like jameson is saying she talked personally with the coroner, Meyer, about the autopsy photos. I have never seen her post anything like that before, have any of you?

15. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

Look, we were working hard on the big party but this poorly paid, overworked surgeon/agent had to keep putting out spot fires all over the shop. I had to give the wench a jolly good hiding for releasing the "teaser" photos and now she's off sulking in a Scottish corner somewhere....

YOU loan out my best Sven to that pseudo, self-promoting, lying hound of a charlatan wannabee psychic, who as we speak has probably locked that poor traumatised almost widower hubby of yours out of the ensuite while she assumes your identity and tries to inveigle herself amongst us here. It'll all end in tears I tell you...no-one here will be safe. She will have Barb's alpha hag trophy whisked off her mantelpiece along with the faux Picasso's before you can blink your newly stitched eyelids.....

I mean pet, really, I would have thought all these years in the Guttah and associating with the Rams would have taught you to see through consummate liars...... But then again, it's that sweet naivety of my beautifully reconstructed diva which will once again bring in the crowds of those glory days. We managed to soften out those wee frown crevices so you have ample room to create even more.

Don't worry about the hair pet...you forgot about our lint collection didn't you, you little worrier?....as soon as the sulking Scot returns, she will whip out that sewing machine and ta dah.....the unveiling......

16. koldkase

Are you telling me...RTE's LINT COLLECTION?!! Oh, move over POSH, I'll be the hottest thing since Britney raided that nylon wig shop!!

But please, Zotto, SHUT IT ABOUT MISS LILLITH!! She'll have us all down with the Black Plague!! Not to worry about poor hubby, as he came dragging in all worn out and mumbling something about being too old for threesomes. I don't think Miss Lillith is going to bother with an old man using a crutch and a neckbrace.

And if you're worried about her impersonating me, here's a code word so you'll know it's me: RIVET!

So...do I get the dancing chooks and Bat Choir for my return?

Oh...and...

NO PIGS!!

17. koldkase

Yeah, that's EXACTLY what jams wants it to SOUND LIKE to you. That's her specialty--DISINFORMATION. I have asked her to name names, but you KNOW that's not going to happen.

My guess is she's talking about Dr. Doberson--A coroner. hahaha She's already said she talked with him before, back when he and Smit were stunning those PIGS!

[OH!! There's a thought. If Jayelles brings those pigs anywhere near my "Return from the Dead Extravaganza" I'll call the Smit Stun Brigade and have those pigs stunned pronto!]

18. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

With TOTAL Prejudice​

Messrs Zotto, Doppelganger, Wench, & Cheromod
    Grnd Flr
    Cnr: Chook & Bat Alleys
    Guttah Business Mail Centre
    GUTTAH 111122223333
    OZUSA​

31st July 2007

Ms KK Hag
    Ensuite Manor
    Frog's Hollow
    THE HAG

Dear Ms

Our Ref: Pigs/Stun Guns/Catering

It has come to our attention that you have made threats against our clients, THE pigs.

While we are aware of the paucity of your current financial situation, having undergone extensive reconstructive surgery following an unfortunate accident, it is our belief that there is an ulterior motive in BBQing said pigs, and that is to provide aforementioned Guttah members with celebratory food for an upcoming event.

Such crimes against porkery will NOT be tolerated.

We remain
    Yours faithfully

19. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Thanks KK. I didn't think she had talked with Meyer.

20. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I am sure of it, too. :dracula:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice