Attention Ho, John Mark Karr, is at it again!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by BobC, May 24, 2010.

1. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I would bet a years pay that this emotionally needy creep hasn't even had any "sex change"--it's just another fabricated gimmick to get attention. I wonder if there's room in Mystery Crackpot's sanitarium room for Karr? They could exchange beauty secrets and concoct wild stories about sex rings and other tawdry assemblages. What a jackass.

2. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

What a sicko!

3. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

I think Karr's behaviour is probably worse as a result of the Tracey-Lacy attention and interference. He sounds pathological now. They should have reported him to the Thai authorities and let them deal with it. They could have had the DNA testing done by them too and had there been a match, applied for extradition. They made fools of themselves instead.

4. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

I think his behavior will get worse and worse until his name is back in the HEADLINES, or as close to it as he can get. He will do whatever is needed, without actually breaking the law as he can to make the news as he has been doing

With his name out there, he can begin AGAIN to get PAID for interviews, etc. It wouldn't surprise me if, with all the new hooplah, he writes a book and makes a fortune.

I think all of these people are either in it with him, or being played by him. Discussion of starting a little girl cult, while disgusting; I don't think the discussion is against the law. He is not that stupid. He will be as outrageous as he can get without actually breaking the law; he knows how far he can go without going to prison

He is probably broke and needs some money and being paid for crazy interviews is his new profession. Just dressing as a woman and making tabloid news wasn't enough for the tabloids, etc. to pursue him for any paid interviews, so he had to up the stakes with this latest news

I may be cynical about this, but I believe Karr is doing whatever he can to get the attention he craves and a few bucks won't hurt either

5. BobC

Babs--I said almost the exact same thing to a friend of mine the other day. Somebody's gonna try to write a scary a book about manufactured child molester rings or some other such crap, and Karr will be the source.

6. Barbara

Great minds and all.... :)

There is little doubt in my mind that his dressing up as a woman was his way of believing that he would get the notoriety he wanted; interviews and all. It was pretty well known that he wasn't away long enough for a sex change and surely didn't have the money to fund it to completion

I think he may already have something 'written" and just waiting for his name to be a household word again to actually release it. Of course this is just my cynical opinion, but I don't personally believe for one minute that all these "allegations" and "warrants" are anything more than publicity, orchestrated by him

How are the pups?

7. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Exactly. They made fools of themselves because they were desperate to clear the Ramseys. Unbelieveably, idiot DA Mary Lacy hadn't read enough of the Ramsey case evidence to know that Karr's story wouldn't hold up. Lacy and Tracey were fed Lou Smit's version of events and never bothered to check the facts of the case. Tracey wanted fame and a book deal from his involvement with Karr. Lacy wanted her friends, the Ramseys, cleared before she left office.

There is no excuse for District Attorney Mary Lacy not knowing the case files well enough to see Karr was a disturbed fame-seeking liar, but it is par for the course. Lacy goes with her feelings about suspects, not evidence. Witness all the other perps she has bargained to let loose with her 60's era let's-all-love mentality.

Tracey and Lacy opened Pandora's box and unleashed John Mark Karr on the world. He played them like a finely-tuned piano and it's a testament to their stupidity and pro-Ramsey bias that they couldn't see his "confession" was only a desperate bid for attention. Thanks to them, Karr accomplished his disturbed goal of forever linking his name with JonBenet Ramsey.

8. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

The only reason Lacy, Smit and ilk brought this creep back to the US (at GREAT taxpayer expense) is so they could make a big SHOW of "SOLVING" the JonBenet Ramsey murder. They paraded Karr before the media and the world as their trophy.
    Yes, they could have reported him to Thai authorities (who probably look the other way at child sex crimes anyway) but they didn't have to bring him here- they could have gotten DNA samples from him there.

9. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Yep. And a Thai prison IMO would have been the best place for him. Instead he was taken back to the US in first class comfort with his image being flashed all over the world. By the time they'd discovered they'd jumped in and made complete fools of themselves, he was being signed up for interviews with all the big names and loving the attention. I think he was probably getting off on the attention as much as he'd previously gotten off on leching over little girls. Alas for him, the Lacy-Tracey fiasco now stripped him of the anonymity he needed for the little-girl leching and so the only way he could continue getting thrills was by being outrageous enough to keep media attention on him. He started up websites where his groupies gave him lots of attention. When that died down he did the sex change thing.

My concern is where it will end. People get bored with stories and attention-addicts like Karr need to escalate their behaviour to keep getting it.

I sincerely hope they catch and jail him before someone gets hurt. He's already threatened the girl Samantha (?).

Mary Lacy really should have looked before leaping. Many of us without her law degrees could smell the stench from the Tracey-Daxis story. Her haste to pin the Ramsey murder on him backfired in a very dangerous way.

10. Shadow

Shadow FFJ Senior Content Moderator

"Harmless" nut cases like Karr usually end up crossing-the-line sooner or later. A manson-like cult? Hummmm...

Hi Bad Bob.. good to see you are still around. I have been ill.

11. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Yeah and now she is a defense attorney in private practice...doesn't THAT just figure?????

12. Barbara

The way I look at it is that she has always been a defense attorney but was just working out of the DA's office

What a waste of a law degree and taxpayer money

13. BobC

Karr YET again

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/06/07/john-mark-karr-reich-restraining-order-issued/?test=latestnews

"After a month long manhunt, reputed pedophile John Mark Karr was located early Monday at his parents’ house"

The above line from the story certainly says a lot about the quality of this "man-hunt." That's some bold and inventive detective work right there, looking for an unemployed, dirt-poor, recently ejected idiot at his parent's house. A lesser police department might have taken, say, one day to look there first. Mary Lacey must have been running the show!

And, uhhhh, since when is serving a restraining order considered a "man hunt?"

This is the most contrived nonsense since Mystery Crackpot.

14. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Right. I believe even the BPD might have found PERV Karr in less than a month. :cop::cop:

PERV Karr and his groupies--lots of old Ramsey lowbrow chit-spinners--have learned how to work the media. PERV Karr was behind this whole media scam, more than likely, and Little Miss Restraining Order was probably in on it, too. Her whole story stinks. And just how did PERV Karr afford a ticket to PARIS and back? How thoughtful of him to post IN THE PLANE for that lucky "American tourist"! Wonder how much they made selling THAT photo of PERV Karr in his wig and falsies?

BULLCHIT!!

There are PERV Karr groupies still on the Topix JB forum, posting thread after thread with his name and "news," pretending to be out to keep him from hurting children, when in reality, they are as weird and desperate as he is to keep him in the public eye. It makes them feel like they exist. Otherwise, their empty heads might just deflate like balloons and then where would they be?
    :balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon: ​

15. BobC

You know you've really hit rock bottom when you're bored enough to be in the Karr Kult. And of course Miss Restraining order and her attorney are in on promoting this non-story. Most people don't make a public scene over a restraining order--nor do they call serving one a "manhunt."

Don't tell me--is Miss Jameson fawning over him?

16. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

I wondered the exact same thing!

It's not like Karr has been gainfully employed. He hasn't had a job since Crazy Mary Lacy and Look-At-Me Michael Tracey brought him back from Thailand. Obviously, someone is giving him money. Tickets to Paris and back aren't cheap, and he had to have had money for hotel and other expense. And just what was he doing in France anyway?

17. BobC

Maybe he's saved up all his welfare money? Or his Aid to the Mentally Ill check?

Hey Shadow! I sent you a Private Message! Hope you are feeling better, my friend!

18. Little

Little Member

No wonder Karr is confused - is he a male pedophile, is he a lesbian pedophile in a man's body? He likes little girls but he also wants to be a woman - very confusing.

19. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Interesting point. Reminds me of Chastity Bono (gay daughter of Cher and the late Sonny Bono) who has long been out as a lesbian. She recently announced her decision to become transgender, and plans to have gender reassignment surgery. She will live her life as the man she felt she has always really been, and already begun hormone treatment. So my question is this: As a woman attracted to other women, she is a lesbian. But if she becomes a HE, and is still attracted to women, HE is no longer a lesbian, but a straight man. And what about Chaz's (her new name as a man) girlfriend? She was also a lesbian while dating a female Chastity. So now that she is dating a man, does that make her straight now?

20. Elle

Elle Member

Oh good grief Little and DeeDee, I nearly lost my coffee. It's too early for me to figure all of this out. [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice