Beckner Speaks Regarding DeMuth's Accusations

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Aug 31, 2006.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

BAM! AGAIN! TEZ!

Right, Show Me. But I believe you meant they have phones in Foreign FICTIONland, didn't you?

Trip DeMuth is about as smart as Mary Lacy. Wait. What I meant to say is, Trip DeMuth is about as DUMB as Mary Lacy. I'm sure Boulder will love having him succeed her. Then Boulder rich people whose children are getting on their nerves just a weeeee bit too much will have NOTHING to worry about.

2. Elle

Elle Member

I thought about this information, Ginja, after I read DeMuth's account, and I was going to do a search. Thanks to you, I don't need to, plus thanks to Deja for posting it. Just wish we could make DeMuth eat his own words.

3. heymom

heymom Member

Bingo!!! Denver had a thriving mafia in the 30's, 40's, up to at least the 80's. I believe they are more hidden now, but still there.

4. Tez

Tez Member

It makes me mad to this very day that the Ramsey's comfort level came way before justice for JB.

I think you are right Show Me, a 'trial' phone call most definitely was made, thus explaining why the DAs office refused to sign off on the warrants. I think some pretty interesting calls would have come to light if that warrant would have been granted. Calls to Mike Bynum, perhaps????

You know who has been entirely too quiet???? Pete Hofstrom.....

5. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

BobC and heymom...

They are worse than the Mafia. The Mafia have never pretended to be on the side of law and order.

6. heymom

heymom Member

DeMuth is the latest to uncork pent-up frustrations from the decade-old case that has left scars throughout Boulder County's legal and law enforcement community.

Hey, DaMouth, you can just cork it right back up, you idiot. You are stupid, you've always been stupid, and your mother is fugly, on top of everything else.

There is no flickin' reason this case should have left "scars" throughout Boulder. Only because it's been an illustration of the corruption and incompetence that defines Boulder County.

You're an idiot, Da Mouth. An idiot. Go back to Mommy Lacy and .... oh, whatever. Cork it, Da Mouth.

7. heymom

heymom Member

DeMuth's boss at the time, former Boulder District Attorney Alex Hunter, couldn't be reached for comment.

Hunter was last seen jumping around in the snowbank behind his house with his golden retriever, after blabbing to Charlie Brennan for hours and hours, until Charlie was foaming at the mouth and everyone else in the room had already exploded.

8. tylin

tylin Banned

Tez,
    You go girl.
    Did Demouth ever comment about his not getting search warrents for the phone records? Seriously, how could such an important part of the investigation be ignored? Never mind...it happened in Boulder. :sothere: :404:

9. Tez

Tez Member

Tylin,

I don't think he ever commented publically about the search warrants for the phone records and credit cards statements. I would be interested in hearing why he didn't ok the warrants though....

10. tylin

tylin Banned

Me too Tez, me too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice