Beth (Twitty) Holloway dating John Ramsey

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by koldkase, Oct 3, 2007.

1. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Too funny Little...but who knows? Maybe all three use the same plastic surgeon. Have we seen Wood lately? Anybody?

This is perfect for Wood. Matchmaking for fun AND PROFIT! :yes: :cow: :lep:

2. Little

Little Member

Love your smilies selection Barbara :)

Wood really doesn't seem to be latching on to any no brainer cases lately, does he?

Little

3. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

If interested...

If interested, please check out Greenleaf's Corner:
    New poem, ref. John, Beth and Woody.

GL

4. heymom

heymom Member

He's next in line for a facelift.

There's a group discount plus he gets money off for the referrals. Doctor 90210, perhaps???

5. Little

Little Member

I guess I just don't see where these two have anything in common. She's not a suspect in the probable death of her daughter. John knows what happened to his child and likely knows exactly who caused her death.

I really would have thought she was way too smart to get mixed up with him.

Little

6. Tril

Tril Member

Little, I agree they don't appear to have much in common.

If their relationship continues, maybe Beth will suddenly have an epiphany, like the cow in the Gary Larson cartoon that looks up from grazing, and says, "Hey! This is grass! We've been eating grass!"

I'm hoping that John will reveal something to Beth, intentionally or otherwise, that she'll feel compelled to report to LE...something that will solve the case, or at least get it going again.

7. JoeJame

JoeJame member

that would be my biggest wish Tril......

8. Tril

Tril Member

JoJame, I don't know Beth, but from seeing her on TV, I think she seems to be someone who'd do the right thing if she happened onto any information that might help solve the JBR case.

Let's hope something good is just around the corner. :fingers:

9. JoeJame

JoeJame member

love your avatar Tril!!!

cute cute

10. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

11. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

:unreal: :nsf: :puke:

And special for Beth:

:rs:

12. tylin

tylin Banned

Ditto

13. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

“John has had more than what, to me, any human spirit could endure, from the loss of his daughter to the loss of his wife,†Beth Holloway said in a People magazine interview, confirming her relationship with Ramsey for the first time. “

Maybe John will reveal to Beth that he lost two daughters.

Maybe John will reveal that he found the body at 11 am.

14. heymom

heymom Member

"He’s a testament to the resilience of the human spirit.â€

He's a testament to his plastic surgeon's skill. And the power of Satan.

15. heymom

heymom Member

“I draw strength from him,†Holloway told People. “I’ve learned from him that no matter how much in disbelief you are of the things going on around you, you can still get through the most unimaginable journey.â€

Sounds like Beth has found her God.

16. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Why should John be unhappy? They got away with murder. Plus, got rid of that pesky "handful" JonBenet in the bargain. I imagine he's feeling like the luckiest man alive most days. Men who have done much less have spent long stretches of their lives in prison, not flying all over the country in a private plane chasing a "blonde beotch", to quote Patsy. I wonder if Patsy is rolling over in her grave....

17. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Off topic but equally disgusting in my book.......did anyone catch how well Lin Wad's hair plugs are growing in on last night's Larry King barely aLive show?! Howard Stern will replace that void in Lin's heart/bank account that Patsy left, so we all need to prepare our ears for the return of that fakeass Southern Drawl..........

18. Tez

Tez Member

He must have had them replaced after he got done pulling them out after he read Wendy Murphy's book! BWHAAA!

I am so glad I don't have cable. I can't stand the sound of Lin Wood's voice....
    :fishslap:

19. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

You don't need cable when you have the internet! Video link because if I had to endure it - so do the rest of you!

http://ii.redlasso.com/ClipPlayer.aspx?id=aa6ea4f5-393b-439a-b871-a741ab0ecaf6

20. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

Is that what they were, hair plugs? I thought they looked odd. I don't know what it is with him, but I despise every one of his clients, except Richard Jewel. I think Jewel was the only one who was truly innocent and deserving of settlement $.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice